[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New episode of We Bare Bears tonight at 7 The Library >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: WBB_group.jpg (32KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
WBB_group.jpg
32KB, 500x369px
New episode of We Bare Bears tonight at 7

The Library
>The bears help Chloe study for an exam, but accidentally make things harder for her.
>>
>a test that's worth half the class, and thus, the entire class
>takes days of solid studying to be prepared for
and nobody has any problem with how this works
>>
whoa, is The Mask starting?
>>
Cloe is best Powerpuff Girl.
>>
'member old computers, dialup, and dotmatrix printers?
'member swing music?
'member libraries?
>>
Is it already airing? 7 what?
>>
>>87611774
eastern and then later pacific, brah. same as always
>>
>>87611769
oh and.. also powerpuffs.
seriously this shit all took me way back
>>
Why was everyone else studying then
>>
File: 19053.jpg (219KB, 535x799px)
19053.jpg
219KB, 535x799px
>it was all for nothing
>>
>>87611611
I was in the middle of watching it when it aired but then the live stream site I was using crashed out, I don't really watch cartoons live because of reasons like that. Hope to see a mega soon!
>>
>>87611611
We Bare Bears is now my favorite cartoon. Ever since Captain Craboo this run of episodes has been action packed, emotional, and hilarious like tonight's. I love it.
>>
>>87611896
it's a good show for sure. it still has its low points. i wasnt amused at all by 'panda lipsyncs for 5 minutes: the episode' or lifetime movie island adventure but those are the exceptions for sure
>>
>>87612057
The girl who sung the song that Panda lip synced to is some popular aesthetic singer on Youtube known as Poppy, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote the lip sync part into the episode to get her a role for it.

Here's an example of her music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q
>>
>>87611858

I missed it entirely hopefully we'll still get a mega.
>>
>>87612248
>to get her a role for it.
huh?
>aesthetic singer
what?
>on youtube
... what??
>>
I MISSED IT
>>
>>87612634
What I mean is, she's a singer who goes by some weird pastel theme, she's particularly popular on Youtube. I just have a feeling they made the lip sync scene on the episode to get a singer like her on the show.
>>
>>87612499
Wasn't there some anon last thread who made a mega really quickly? What happened to them?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-10-20h22m56s881.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-10-20h22m56s881.png
1MB, 1280x738px
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!KwUy1JAB!hgPARX82nRP2g0yau2qish2UmKS41cr7DRB9qSXmDto
>>
chloe a cute
i wanna play nintendo with her
>>
>>87613144
yeah dude yeah. fuck, i'd let her be kirby and i'd be the partner.
>>
>>87613115

Sweet thanks!
>>
Was working on something and couldn't watch it, but I had it on the channel and glanced every few minutes. About to watch Madrid's copy now.

The only things I knew of the episode were the first 2 minutes because of the CN server leak. Aside from that, I only heard the PPG sound effect a couple times, notice Ice racing some girl for a book a couple times, and with the volume down I could tell there was an excuse by some woman at the end that the episode was all for nothing. Not sure what the reason she gave was. Guess I'll find out.
>>
Ah I almost forgot it.
Good thing it's on again.
>>
This "retro" computer in the library is hitting too close to home.
>>
>My name is Beary Allen
>>
>>87615423
What is this referring to.
>>
File: Hint.png (103KB, 430x529px) Image search: [Google]
Hint.png
103KB, 430x529px
>>87617149
An intro to a certain CW show.
Mixed with a pun.
>>
>>
>>87617604
hot
>>
>>87617604
WBB has the best waifus
>>
>slow down time / make it almost stop while you can move around almost completely unnoticeable
>DON'T touch the hot arab girl while she's unaware
Are the bears retarded?
>>
I haven't started season 2
is it still cute "nothing happens" shenanigans? That's all I want
>>
>>87620326
It's "silly event of the day" shenanigans if that's what you mean
>>
>>87620346
that's what I mean
I say "nothing happens" in the meme sense where people complain about SOL being filler
>>
I don't really watch WBB, but return of the goddess is always a cause for celebration. I'm glad they didn't Amy Gillised her
>>
>no future episode where we see chloe grown up
>>
>>87621442
>inb4 grown up Chloe looks like utter shit
I'm really sick of showrunners drawing cute kid characters as ugly adults.
>>
>>87621757
But that's how real life works most of the time, anon.
>>
File: 161111105548451.png (903KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
161111105548451.png
903KB, 1280x738px
I used to love going to the library.
>>
>>87623841
And that's why you're so lonely now?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.