[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a pretty big Hey Arnold! fan, yet I really don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images (23).jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
3KB, 120x90px
I am a pretty big Hey Arnold! fan, yet I really don't like her.

While I love the show, it took me a while to get into it. It wasn't until 2013, that I started to love Hey Arnold!
>>
File: hnp.jpg (54KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
hnp.jpg
54KB, 640x853px
>>87608394
You're not the only one who dislikes her, op. But her being there made Helga that much better and dynamic of a character. Not to mention, she was also an example of Arnold not always being perfect, or in the right.

Tbh she kind of reminds me of a girl I met in college. Now that I think of it, she was kind of a bitch.
>>
>>87608394
>>87609259
what? how come you guys hate her? I remember first time i watched that ep. i got so sad when she was bullied
>>
>>87610946
Shippers and people who self insert. Patethic niggas.
>>
>>87610946
They're edgy. Lila is the best.
>>
>>87608394
>>87610946
There wasn't really much to her beyond "I like you, but I don't like-like you". Apart from that one or two odd episodes centered around her. Which pretty much all the kids got one of two of those.
Helga ended being the best character on that show, and I think I'm ok with it, despite how much the fucked Arnold up.
>>
Lila needed her own spin off show.
>>
Stop samefagging, Timbox.
>>
>>87611810
Who is that?
>>
I really can't imagine that she was meant to be liked. She presents conflict to Arnold and Helga who are effectively the main characters.

And writers are usually aware that nobody likes overly nice and flawless characters.

I think she was supposed to be a replacement for Ruth who they couldn't really do much with. Lila is a more interesting way to create a love triangle where Ruth is literally nothing but a plot device.
>>
>>87612615
>nobody likes overly nice and flawless characters.
Edgy opinion alert. Let me guess, you hate Superman too?
>>
>>87612705
wut

Superman is not flawless.
>>
>>87610978
>People who self insert

As in how?
>>
>>87613015
Dude, superman is like the biggest gary sue ever.
>>
>>87608394
I hated Lila. She was literally a less likable version of Olga.
>>
>>87613015
That was the point I was trying to make.
>>
>>87608394
I never had much of an opinion on her, but I found her episodes boring.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 294x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 294x401px
>>87615113
>gary stu
>>
>>87615903
Okay whatever, you get the point. You grammar nazi.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.