[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your house catches on fire >you're burning alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (220KB, 1837x626px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
220KB, 1837x626px
>your house catches on fire
>you're burning alive

how does it feel knowing you're going to die because superman "tunes you out" so he can go play minecraft with his son?

besides the excruciating agony, of course.

do you find your death perfectly acceptable because supes needs some downtime?
>>
That's like being in the emergency room in a hospital, and blaming your death on the absence of a specific doctor on his day off, even though there are a half a dozen other doctors who could have saved you, but failed.
And yes, Superman isn't the only one with superhearing and other supersenses. He does not shoulder that responsibility 100% of the time, nor should he
>>
File: 1415470688594.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1415470688594.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>87607560
It's been made clear over the years that if Superman did his job 24/7 he would lose his fucking mind. It's why the Clark Kent persona is so important. He doesn't just use it to hide his identity, he needs time to be a human being.

OP is just a /tv/ faggot who doesn't know shit about comics.
>>
>>87608378
My nerd credentials are not on trial here, anon.
>>
>>87608439
You posted on /co/ acourse they are.
>>
>>87607560

wtf?! I hate superman now
>>
>>87607560
He would probably be busy saving Lois Lane anyway
>>
>>87607560
>reading comprehension
>you

Pick one
>>
>>87607560
how about instead of acting like an entitled bitch you maybe should have invested in smoke detectors and not built your house out of Styrofoam?
>>
lol, OP doesn't know shit about Superman or comics.

>GUYS WHY DON'T COPS JUST BE COPS ALL THE TIME.
>>
I'd probably feel differently if I was on fire, but I think that we wouldn't be entitled to have Superman do his thing. He's doing it out of the kindness of his heart, and if he needs time to live like the rest of us, then he deserves it. There are things everyone could do that could make the world better, or save lives. But we don't do it (all the time), do we?

Maybe I can just be grateful that somewhere, someone else isn't feeling the same pain that I am. And I have Superman to thank for it.
>>
Superman trusts me to take care of myself.

I find that humbling.

Even if I was on fire.

I'd mostly be like 'The fuck, Flash? I'm in your state! That's not very far!'
>>
>Superman is the only hero in the DC universe
>firefighters do not exist in Metropolis
>there can be only one crime in progress in Metropolis at any given time
>all other crimes come to a halt when Superman fights a supervillain or saves someone
>>
What's the name of that Superman/Batman story where Bruce gets Clark's powers and then loses his fucking mind fighting crime nonstop across the world? That's probably what would happen if Clark just never stopped being Superman, he'd lose his shit and go rogue. Or go the Dr Manhattan route where he sees the world in a completely different and less than human way.
>>
>>87608805
>your last thought is that attosecond pasta
>>
>>87608805
This guy gets it.
>>
>>87609758
>>
File: cripsy_the_clown.jpg (100KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cripsy_the_clown.jpg
100KB, 1200x900px
>>87608805
>>87609758
>he's out having a beer with his rogues
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.