[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harold: C'mon Rohnda you know you like me! Remember that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (110KB, 839x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 839x640px
Harold: C'mon Rohnda you know you like me!
Remember that time at the cheese festival when you jumped on m-

What did he really mean by this?

Also general Yo Ronald thread
>>
Rhonda was really underrated,Hope to see more of her in the Jungle Movie
>>
>>87605861
This was the best Harold ship and they should go with it in the future.

Big Patty was fun too but it's not the same, the contrast of this is good. Big Patty is too similar.
>>
>>87605876
Rhonda was the school slut
>>
>>87606427

>Lila was the school slut

FTFY
>>
>>87606464
>bad-mouthing Lila
Jealous much?
>>
>>87606464
Lila was like the worst fucking thing in this show.
>>
>>87606486
In retrospect, she really was. I guess they wanted someone to drive Helga mad with jealously after Arnold found out Ruth wasn't worth it? So they make someone who really is frustratingly flawless instead of a distant fantasy.
>>
>>87605861
how is someone so badly clothed supposed to be the school fashion bitch?
>>
>>87606464
t. Helga G Pataki
>>
>>87606552
She had money

That's the reason kids tend to listen to others, even if they're wrong
>>
>>87605861
Rhonda likes jewboys
>>
>>87606836

Jews also have money and connections. He's perfect for Rhonda.
>>
>>87606486
Gosh anon, I'm sure that's ever so mean of you to say.
>>
>>87606536
Lila was great in that sense.

Bitch like to stir the pot, you can really see it in the school play. Before giving up the role she slowly drags out Helga confession, then quickly backs off when Helga threatens to pound her if she blabs.

Her relationship with Arnold is 10 worse. I think there was an early episode where Arnold rejected her first. After that it's a cat and mouse game where she almost never loses. Again you can see it in the episode where Gerald sister follows Arnold around, Lila catches on and see's how long Arnold can go. In the end he confessed, but really she just gives him a 'fuck you' and throws up the dueces.

In short she is a villain with a small power level, who manipulates ppl into small victories only she can see.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 686x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 686x616px
HOW COULD THIS ROASTIE BITCH CHOOSE HIM OVER ARNOLD

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87606867
Your aggressively bean-exclusive diet must mean you are constantly and uncontrollably farting
>>
>>87605861
>>87606880

Kill yourself you fucking obnoxious phoneposter.
>>
>>87606880
He's autistic. Let Lila have shit taste.
>>
>>87605861
She jumped on his dick
>>
>>87606486
Lila was the best part.
>>
>>87606903
you adapt
>>87606401
Thing is though, patty's smart.. and nice. she's the kind of influence he needs
rhonda and harold would just have jerks for kids.
>>
>>87608704
also, Rhonda needs to be dominated
>>
>>87606552
She's basic but far from unfashionable. Her clothes fit her nicely and no doubt made of fine material. Perhaps they should have gone with a dark royal purple for her sweater.
>>
>>87605861
In an episode where there was a cheese festival happening, there was a Tunnel of Love their too, Rhonda dragged Harold to the ride with a very coy voice.
>>
>>87608729
Harold stole a ham in spite of being a practicing Jew
He is the ultimate alpha
>>
>>87609633
>alpha
more like a wild animal with no impulse control. he's destined to be a henpecked husband
i love how his mom's reaction was like "if you were hungry, i'd have made something for you"
like fuck kid, you're fat, i'm fat.. i've been making you all the food you want, and you resort to theft? what's that say about me?
>>
>>87606870
Jesus anon, you could have just called her a sociopath and that would have gotten the point across
>>
>>87609838
Lila is Azula

>"You ever so weren't even a player."
>>
Maybe she won't be so haughty in bed
>>
>>87608284
>>87606481
You know Lila won't be in the Jungle Movie right? Bartlett said he's leaving her out so Helga and Arnold can deal with their feelings for each other.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/4/d/c4d4214f0fe7b922/20161007heyarnold20.mp3?c_id=12982955&expiration=1478822978&hwt=6a03e096fabfd6abe028060a1bf632c1
>>
Rhonda was best girl by far. Wish she got more episodes dedicated to her.
>>
>>87610303
I kinda wish that episodes where she had to start wearing glasses stuck. The frames she had at the end were cute.
>>
File: I fuck who you want to fuck.png (176KB, 240x324px) Image search: [Google]
I fuck who you want to fuck.png
176KB, 240x324px
>>87605861

I see Rohnda as that type of girl who needed a little filth in her life.

Take for example, that time her family went flat broke. Took her a while be she finally managed to thrive in it.

Now take a look at Harold, slob of a human being fat, lazy, egotistical show off, but there's a kind heart behind those jelly rolls.

Putting the two together? It's like fuckin pickles in grape Jelly.

Just imagining what really must have gone on during that cheese festival. The two(mostly Rohnda) In a heat of filthy passion behind some cheese dumpster. Rohnda slipping off her black leggings her priceless lacey panties all the way from France or some shit and riding Harold's fat, chubby, hog.

It must of been perfect for them too, the loud sounds of the terrible carnival music playing to serenade them, the crackling sparks form the bumper cars being their fire works.

It was a filthy bliss between these two.

...I better stop before I green text a god damn story.
>>
>>87610638
>...I better stop before I green text a god damn story.
You've risked reviving an ancient darkness, anon.
>>
>>87606880
Was this babby's first NTR?
>>
>>87610638
>>87610711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e9v_Gfmq1g
>>
>>87610277
Yeah I had a feeling back when it was announced and her name wasn't on it. Makes me sad.
>>
File: large.jpg (437KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
437KB, 500x600px
>>87605861
>>87606880
If Harold was an athlete it might make sense because of what usually happens out there, but this opposites theory is too weak in this particular world. It makes sense in the Breakfast Club because of the interaction and dialogue we see. But just implying just doesn´t cut it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.