[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think the author of this comic feels right now? Behold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (1MB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x826px
How do you think the author of this comic feels right now?

Behold MODAAK

The Mental Organism Designed as America's King
>>
The same way as before?
>>
>wins an electoral and not popular vote
>"clearly everyone who didn't like Trump has now changed their minds"
How dumb are you OP?
>>
Is he the POTUS in 65 now?
>>
What's this even from anyway?

Pretty fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>87604885
Shillary, didn't win a majority of the popular vote, more people wanted someone other than her.
>>
>>87604885
>not popular vote
not true
>>
>>87604919
Sure, like with Bill or Bush's first term. My point is I don't know why you'd expect an attitude reversal.

>>87604982
????
>>
>>87604895
Spider-Gwen annual I think.
>>
File: cap vs trump.png (2MB, 800x1228px) Image search: [Google]
cap vs trump.png
2MB, 800x1228px
>>87604709
>How do you think the author of this comic feels right now?

Pretty horrified and furious.

Also whoever wrote that 4001 AD Shadowman comic.
>>
>>87604885
Votes aren't even done being counted Donalds only .2% behind her.

The rest is 3rd party she didn't get 51% of the vote dipshit
>>
>>87604826
fpbp
Now fuck off. Keep /pol/shit in /pol/
>>
>>87605075
Why would you have to get over 50% of the popular vote to win it?
>>
>>87605106
That would mean you won the popular vote by majority
>>
>>87605106
Because we require majorities to win.
>>
>>87605106

Wow, way to dismiss the other anon saying she didn't won the popular vote BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL BEING COUNTED.

/co/mblr can be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>87605144
>don't address = dismiss
I'm just commenting on the idea you don't win the popular vote if you don't get 50%. So nobody wins the popular vote then, even if they get an actual higher vote share? That's not how it works + never how it's worked.

I'm not even opposed to the electoral college or trying to pretend Trump doesn't have a mandate here. America needs the electoral college for geographic representation. But it's still dumb to think there's going to be some kinda switch-around on people who hated Trump.
>>
>>87604709
>putting "as" in the acronym
The original isn't M.O.D.O.F.K.
What fucking bearded fedora wearing fuck wrote this?
>>
>>87605191
Funny how this electoral college has stopped Al Gore and Hillary.
Both corrupted career politicians.
>>
>>87604709
Marvel's going to make all their villains very thinly veiled allusions of Trump aren't they? There's going to be Norman Osborn Trump, Hydra Trump, Ice Giant Trump. By the end of 2017 every single hero will have punched trump.
>>
>>87605217
Someone who is both on Marvel's payroll and is more interested in making socio-political points than writing a good story.
>>
>>87604709
I would imagine they feel like the republicans did about Obama being elected in 08 and 12, that the sky is falling, it seems that the sky falls every 4 years it's a wonder we get anything done.
>>
>>87604709
Marvel now will throw a hissy fit like the sore losers they are.
Expect them to be bitter, hateful, angry, and even more preachy than they ever were.
>>
>>87605106
That would mean the majority voted for you. If you don't have that, you have no right to say the majority of people support her, they do not.

This shit is EXACTLY why the electoral college is nesscary, to make sure that a president can be decided in such a close race.
>>
>>87605481
This doesn't narrow it down AT ALL.
>>
>>87605731

It cannot be said enough Trump lost the popular vote. There's no mandate, no proof of crying for change,
>>
>>87605703

Marvel's CEO donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Trump.
they're good friends.
>>
>>87605802
His employees aren't.
>>
>>87605018
>????
Not him but roughly 8% of votes haven't been counted yet.
>>
File: Crap.png (101KB, 214x266px) Image search: [Google]
Crap.png
101KB, 214x266px
>>87605593
>it's a wonder we get anything done.
We don't.
>>
>>87605593
Well, we were here, weren't we?
Not even pol back in 2012 had that meltdown those SJWs are suffering now.
Marvel's people aren't professionals, they're just SJW's who have taken over the company, and naturally they act the part.
>>
File: Electoral College.jpg (70KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Electoral College.jpg
70KB, 600x700px
>>87604885

Why does everyone start whining about "muh popular vote, muh electoral college" every damn election, regardless of whether the losing party is Democrat or Republican?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.