[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superwoman is the worst book in Rebirth. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

Superwoman is the worst book in Rebirth. Prove me wrong.
>>
It has the best artstyle for fapping
>>
Justice League still exist.
Sadly.
>>
That's not Justice League.
>>
>>87603781
Natasha Irons and Traci 13 are black/asian lesbian power couple
>>
>>87603781
It's definitely the most annoying push for diversity in Rebirth.
>>
>>87603781
It's the worst bait and switch that I've seen since they advertised Spider-Man as a part of the Uncanny Avengers
>>
>>87603924
Another casual who can't tell the difference between Spidey and Deadpool, huh
>>
>>87603924
he was part of the team...for like half an issue
>>
>>87603936
You are aware that every advertised cover for the first issue featured Spider-Man as part of the team only for him to quit 5 seconds into the first issue because Deadpool was on the team
>>
>>87603813
>>87603834
This. Superwoman is still easy to read. Justice League's latest issue just made me groan in agony.
>>
>>87604290
You are aware that was a joke, you turboautist
>>
>>87603781
Harley Quinn

/thread
>>
>>87603781
Fuck off.
>>
>>87604323
I dropped it after first arc, what happened?
>>
>>87604327
Fuck you, I like the new Harley Quinn run.
>>
>>87604371
There's isn't anything "new" in the current Harley run, it's the same as the start of the N52 (when the book started), you just got baited with the Rebirth slogan, even Palmiotti and Conner admiited in the DC Rebirth annoucement panel that Harley """"Rebirth""""" is just a continuation of their usual work on Harley
>>
>>87604360
Last issue:
>Cyborg fucked up
>Batcave got hacked by something villainous
>Cyborg fucks up more
>The JL fucks up too
>The villainous hacking thing takes over Baz' ring programming and launches an attack
>TO BE CONTINUED...
>>
>>87604390
Exactly, and I like it. The supporting characters in her series are entertaining additions, can't really find anything that rubs me the wrong way either.

Sorry, am I supposed to feel shocked that it's not yet-another-fucking-reboot?
>>
File: like, hacking the planet, Scoob.gif (823KB, 368x216px) Image search: [Google]
like, hacking the planet, Scoob.gif
823KB, 368x216px
>>87604448
Did nude Angelina Jolie at appear somewhere?
>>
>>87604533
>Sorry, am I supposed to feel shocked that it's not yet-another-fucking-reboot?

No, absolutely. It's fine you trash taste accepts so low quality books. There's nothing I can do to change that
>>
>>87603781
Blue Beetle.
>>
>>87604596

whats so bad about BB?
everyone was super hyped about Giffen doing the character again, and then as soon as it started...nothing.
>>
>>87604609
IT'S TOO CONFUSING, I CAN'T FOLLOW TWO SPEECH BUBBLES APPEARING NEAR ONE CHARACTER
>>
>>87604649

sarcasm?
(I can't tell, some people on here seem like they would have that stupid of an opinion)
>>
>>87604665
I am being sarcastic but that's what anons said.
>>
>>87604323
The worst part is he recently said he had like the next 35 or so issues written. It's like pump the fucking brakes dude.
>>
>>87604715

written?
or planned out?

35 issues written seems insane, especially considering Jimenez has been in the industry long enough to know how shit changes without notice.
>>
>>87603781
Not even close, thats probably JL...or Batman, yeah i said it, the mememan has not being doing a good job in there at all.
>>
>>87604609
BB isn't that bad, just average
>>
>>87604231
It was a joke about some casuals confusing Deadpool for Spider-Man out in the wild.
>>
>>87604715
God, tell me this book will be cancelled soon.
>>
>>87603781
But it has SUCH PRETTY ARTS by Lupa.
>>
>>87603781
Those random ass hot air ballons
>>
>>87603781
There's nothing wrong with it aside from cramped pacing unless you're a raging Loisfag
>>
>>87603781
Pros
>Good art
>Good ideas
>All the characters in the book are great

Cons
>The writing
>The dialogue
>>
>>87605504
Wish she was a balloon.
>>
What books is every enjoying/hating in Rebirth so far?

>Definitely keeping on pull
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
New Superman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Hal Jordan
Deathstroke

>Enjoying so far but want more from them
Nightwing
Detective Comics
Action Comics
Supergirl
Trinity
Flash
Titans
Cyborg
Teen Titans
Red Hood
Suicide Squad

>Will probably dump soon
Blue Beetle (Kord and Jaime's dynamic is annoying)
Harley Quinn (I LOVE Conner but I just do not give a crap about Harley)
Hellblazer
Justice League
Green Lanterns
Superwoman
Batgirl
Batgirl and the Birds of PRey
>>
File: dobby.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
dobby.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>87605853
>>
>>87604323
I'm actually enjoying JL because Hitch does not only fouce two characters and leave the rest, but I can't deny that his plot makes no sense.
>>
>>87606052

I like when team books switch the focus around story to story, trying to give the whole team a spotlight seems to just leave little room for story.
>>
>>87605708
Worst version Of Lois.
>>
>>87603781
You're right.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.