[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, disney not even trying to hide it anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Threesome.jpg (538KB, 1125x523px) Image search: [Google]
Threesome.jpg
538KB, 1125x523px
Damn, disney not even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
>>87601297
That snowman is one of the worst quirky nonhuman sidekick characters ever.

People compare Frozen and Tangled, look how much better Tangled was in that regard with a Horse and a Chameleon.
Maybe a big part of that was they didn't fucking talk as well as being a pair of badasses.
>>
>>87601328

Kids like olaf more than the Horse and a Chameleon.
>>
>>87601367
Kids are idiots
>>
>>87601328

Maximus was carbon copy of Altivo from El Dorado. Snowmanlet was fine, but Frozen isn't a Disney Princess movie, people only assume that because of royal female protagonist and antagonist.It was going to be simple a Snow Queen story with few songs.Now it's Disney's Minions.
>>
>>87601407

>Frozen isn't a Disney Princess movie

Anna is a princess & Elsa used to be a princess
>>
>>87601328
Olaf was in my eyes a best sidekick character they ever made. It was cute but ot forced. All his gags were funny.
>>
>>87601440
>It was cute but ot forced.
>>
>>87601407
Maximus was way more badass and proactive than Altivo, Altivo was just a horse while Max was a Soldier.
>>
>>87601602
What the fuck are you talking about.
Altivo was a soldier too. There's no real difference between the two. They behaved in an identical way.
>>
>>87601417

But they don't belong to the princess line, it's B movie that makes dosh.

>>87601636

one of them is glorious Disney other is inferior DreamWorks
>>
>>87601636
Their character designs are superficially similar, but their characters are not. Altivo abandoned Cortes & co. for an apple, and he was quite happy hanging out with a bunch of thieves and conmen instead. Meanwhile, Maximus was more dedicated and competent at hunting down a thief than the humans in the movie were. If Maximus had been in Altivo's position in "El Dorado", he would not have given those keys to Miguel and Tulio. And had Altivo been in Maximus' position in "Tangled", he wouldn't have bothered to become an obstacle/enemy for Flynn.
>>
Man is Frozen's message gonna be hard as hell to do in Kingdom Hearts 3's obvious Arendelle stage. I mean Sora has a genuine girlfriend or maybe is gay for another boy as well as being an only-child.
>>
File: tangled-135.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
tangled-135.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>87601636
There's a reason Maximus became head of the royal guard at the end of the movie. You might need to rewatch those movies.
>>
>>87601440

Agree, I was ready to hate him but he was actually quite endearing
>>
File: elena_isabel.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
elena_isabel.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
It's spreading
>>
>>87601440
Too bad he does nothing of value in the entire movie.
>>
>>87603355
If it wasn't for him, Anna would've frozen to death inside that locked room. And if that had happened, Elsa would've ended up dead too.
>>
>>87603355
You mean besides saving her at a critical moment while reciting the core theme of the movie; that true love doesn't necessarily have to be romantic love?
>>
>>87601440
Olaf isn't the best. It's just that he seemed so absolutely godawful based on the trailers that it was a pleasant surprise that he was only mildly annoying. I at least went in expecting to purely hate the shit out of him, but he was a lot less obnoxious than I thought. Still obnoxious though. What the fuck is up with that design, why.

I think Josh Gad and his A+ voice acting is the only reason why he's as tolerable as he is
>>
>>87601407
Frozen is clearly designed to be a Disney Princess movie. It has two potential princesses with fancy dresses and songs in it. It's not at official Princess movie yet, because the girls haven't been coronated into the Princess line - probably because they sell so well on their own still, but it's obvious it was always designed to have potential princesses for adding to the line. Same as Moana.
>>
>>87601440
I was shocked at how likable he was. The movie still might have been better without him, but I thought he was going to be awful instead of genuinely funny.
>>
>>87603529
>>87605079
Literally anyone else could've filled that role.
>>
>>87602846
Good. Yuri incest is the absolute best.
>>
>>87605714
Who? The Duke of weselton? The big snow monster? The trolls? The shop owner?Frozen only has a handful of characters to begin with.

Besides, the point wasn't that Olaf was the only one who could have saved Anna. You said Olaf didn't do anything in the movie and we pointed out that he did
>>
>>87605714
...to degenerate dust mites like you, who can't get a date.
>>
>>87606629
A servant?
>>
>>87605714

This
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.