[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>president... do you know how much power I'd have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19

File: 1200.jpg (53KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
53KB, 1200x675px
>president... do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be president?
>>
Lex, just because Superman isn't returning your calls doesn't mean you get to abuse other heroes. Aren't you and the boyscout still exclusive?
>>
No, how much?
>>
>>87596955

>I spent millions on a fake campaign

Wonder if something like that happened in real life and what the reaction would be
>>
>>87598567
Trump probably wound up spending less on his campaign than Luthor did. Seriously, Trump only spent like $50 million.
>>
>>87598584

That's kinda the definition of "spent millions," senpai
>>
>>87598584
>>87598843
Luthor spent about 75 million if I remember how that scene went
>>
>>87598567
>Wonder if something like that happened in real life

Ross Perot. He never intended to be president he just wanted to inspire change in the people so we'd get better people running for office.

Then he ruined it with the badly worded "you people" line, even though he wasn't trying to offend.
>>
>>87598996
>Then he ruined it with the badly worded "you people" line, even though he wasn't trying to offend.

Add that to the list of times SJWs bitching about inconsequential things and ignoring real issues damaged the country.
>>
>>87602109
So once
>>
>>87602128
Did you miss how the backlash to the new political correctness got an idiot with no political experience or coherent plan elected President?
>>
>>87596955
>there will never be such great Lex in DCEU
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>87602128
>>87602171
Cause that just happened two days ago.
>>
>>87602174
Spotted the casual.
>>
>>87602171
> No political experience
Lots of people in washington will say that's a good thing. Entrenched interests are a cancer upon our system.
>>
>>87602316
He is an entrenched interest already, same as any other big businessman.
>>
>>87602316
>Lots of people in washington will say that's a good thing.
Lots of people in Indiana will say the earth is Flat.
>>
>>87602216
Spotted Snyder.
>>
>>87602890
>one houg lateg
>>
>>87602422
Yes, and he will pass all sort of shit to help himself and hurt his competitors. It's the closest thing to a real, necessary corporate crackdown you can ever hope for.
>>
>>87602913
But anon, what if he hurts your favorite capeshit producer?
>>
>>87596955
What's great about this Luthor is he's a true alpha, someone you don't fuck with. I couldn't imagine Eisenberg Luthor in a situation like this or even leading his own Legion of Doom in the DCEU. No way villains like Black Manta, Cheetah, Sinestro or Captain Cold would even fuck with that dude.
>>
>>87602930
And yet you love MCU Loki. Why?
>>
>>87602953
I don't, I actually don't care for the MCU at all.
>>
>>87602929
Will Trump support Marvel over DC because of Perlmutter?
>>
>>87602963
Suuuure.

>>87602982
It depends. Will Marvel stop pandering to the enemies of America?
>>
>>87602316
>politicians are corrupt
>quick, let's put in office one of the people that does the corrupting

If your idea of change is cutting out the middle-man, then mission successful.
>>
>>87602953
I want hulk to buttfuck his boipucci, its different
>>
>>87602989
>Suuuure.

No one even brought up Marvel until you did, you stupid troll.
>>
>>87603029
No, you did.
You attack DC = you like Marvel
>>
>>87603046
>Praise Lex's performance in JL

>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO YOU LIKE MARBLE

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>87603021
>boipucci
>implying Gucci is pronounced "gussy"
>>
>>87602109
yes, its all the SJW's fault. Not all the serious issues, it was those dam TUMBLR people ....
>>
>>87603057
>Praise Lex's performance in JL
Yes, because it's not your oh-so-hated DCEU. Try again.
>>
>>87602990
One corrupt man fighting all the other corrupt men. It's called competition and it's the only thing that keeps the market honest.

It's still better than a political whore sucking the dicks of two dozen different companies to get in office.
>>
>>87603095
I have nothing against the DCEU, you're reading way too much into my posts.
>>
>>87603112
>keeps the market honest
And you unemployed not that you ever had a job
>>
>>87603154
>backpedaling
No further questions, Your Honor.
>>
>>87602989
>It depends. Will Marvel stop pandering to the enemies of America?

I doubt it, the Chinese movie market is way to big and profitable.

>>87603094
>implying the SJW uprising isn't one of the biggest social issues of our time

The Democratic party pandering to bourgeois fascists is a huge threat to freedom. We already have the Republican party for that.
>>
>>87603234
Never did that, you're a fucking moron who thinks everyone who prefers one take of a character over another must automatically hate an entire universe because his opinion doesn't line up with his own. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>87603234
Oh so you're a troll?

The conversation is basically:

He said 'I can't see Eisenberg doing this. (Which is entirely legitimate.) No way a guy like Black Manta or Sinestro would listen to him. (Which is true)

You- REEE WHY DO YOU LOVE MARVEL??

Him- I don't.

You- REEE!
>>
>>87603281
Then Marvel will fall from Drumpf's grace.
>>
>>87603312
>>87603313
Cool mad, bro.
>>
>>87603337
Nah, you're the one who got upset over someone daring to have a different opinion from you.

Nice try though pathetic troll.
>>
>>87603377
>free speech
Not under Trump, anon.
>>
>>87603494
> Implying Trump doesn't abuse the fuck out of free speech and absolutely loves it
>>
>>87603635
Yes, but only if it's him who's talking.
>>
>>87602316
>Lots of people in washington will say that's a good thing.

Most people who actually live in D.C. are Democrats (they have never once voted for a Republican ever since they gained the right to vote in '68). Most of the people Trump will be working with (and whom he will delegate power to) ARE the entrenched interests within the Republican Party, who are on record as hating his guts.

Washington D.C. has no love for political inexperience and Trump will be surrounded on all sides in his new mansion by people who despise him, but the GOP can tolerate it as long as Trump toes the party line of "religious freedom", "respect the troops", "welfare queens", "military spending is the only good kind of spending", "private enterprises can always be trusted", "states' rights", and "small government good, big government bad", and looks the other way when they decide to violate every last one of those principles when it's convenient to their agenda.
>>
Trump ran for President just to piss off SJW.
>>
>>87604219
That's why 4chan supports him.

SJWs go against everything 4chan stands for, just like their right-wing fundie counterparts.
>>
>>87604395
What the fuck does 4chan stand for?
>>
>>87604417
Anonymity, unrestricted free speech, and cute anime girls.
>>
>>87604395
>4chan
You mean /pol/.
A YUGE part of /pol/, but not all of it.
>>
>>87604457
>Unrestricted free speech.

Okay.
>>
>>87604417
Shit posting and good times.
>>
>>87604457
>unrestricted free speech
and so you voted in someone who wants to sue the media because they hurt his fee fee's. nice.
>>
>>87604565
And yet, despite these horrible views, including wanting to censor the internet, he's the less censorious of the two major candidates.
>>
>>87604663
>wants to censor the internet
>he's the less censorious
And you're the dumbest voter ever.
>>
>>87604684
Clinton also wants to censor the internet. And video games. And her political opponents.

Censorship is a favorite tool of the SJWs, too. Hence the backlash here.
>>
>>87604719
>I'd rather be censored by Trump than by Clinton
OK.
>>
>>87604740
theres a difference between censorship of a person and censorship of the media.
currently the media is allowed to pretty much straight up lie and twist shit with little to no consequence. It's caused a lot of bullshit over the past decade and its caused the death of journalism. If media outlets are censored it'll cause them to need to actually research and make factual statements before spouting stupid bullshit. trump doesn't give a shit about some person on the internet calling some other person on the internet a faggot, just that entertainment media is spiraling out of control with bullshit narratives.
>>
>>87604740
>>I'm less likely to be censored by Trump than by Clinton

Fixed that for you.

And we're also much more likely to be censored, on both an individual and cultural level by Clinton supporters than by Trump voters.
>>
>>87604785
>If media outlets are censored it'll cause them to need to actually research and make factual statements before spouting stupid bullshit
If the media is actually censored, they won't be able to report anything factual, just what the government censoring them want's them to report on.
>>
>>87604819
>attack Hillary
>someone disagrees
>THEY'RE CENSORING ME! HELP ME TRUMP!
You white trash are such sissies.

>>87604785
>if they say something I don't like, they're lying
Trump voters in a nutshell.
>>
>>87602109
Disdainful as SJWs in general are, and that yes, their issues in respect to the long ignored grievances of Middle America since the 80s are relatively trivial, some of those issues are still quite valid - at least with respect to those outside the hyper liberal camp that so many have problems with. The real question is which gets treated first? Time heals all wounds, but it can also extend the severity of some among them.
>>
>>87604819
>And we're also much more likely to be censored, on both an individual and cultural level by Clinton supporters than by Trump voters.
So tell me why whenever on 4chan of Yahoo or whatever other website, expresses disdain for Trump they get shouted down with and endless sea of "LIBKEK, SHUT IT LIB, YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS, STAY MAD FOREVER SHITSKIN".

or, is that just "bantz"?
>>
>>87604913
I know! Because rightwing censorship is good and leftwing censorship is bad!

Seriously USA, just start a new civil war; you want it
>>
File: nxw6wwSHvN1r5ugfwo5_r1_500.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
nxw6wwSHvN1r5ugfwo5_r1_500.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>87598567
You're living in that world
>>
>>87603494
>implying any attempts by Trump to neuter free speech won't get shut down.
>>
>>87604785
>>87604819
I understand your position: Republicans need safe spaces too!
>>
>>87605046
Okay, I'm going to ask you a question. What censorship on the left, are you talking about?
>>
>>87604830
>>87604867

Listen dude I agree that there needs to limits on censorship but at the same time you're not allowed to say bomb at an air port or fire in a crowded room without reason. News media including fox not just reporting facts but rather opinions has and will always been bullshit, unless you're one of those people who like to be told what to think
>>
>>87604910
>SJWs
>valid issues

You're fucking smoking crack. Stop.
>>
>>87605081

>What censorship on the left, are you talking about?

Somebody on the internet said something that I don't like so it's censorship.

Trump sues people for saying things he doesn't like but it's okay because he hasn't sued me yet. Based Trump, defender of free speech!
>>
File: trump-lobbyists.png (691KB, 904x733px) Image search: [Google]
trump-lobbyists.png
691KB, 904x733px
>>87596955
Really makes ya think.
>>
>>87605046
>Disagreement isn't censorship.
Let's see what happens when Drumpf hears a different opinion.
>Poor rural white people supposedly having too much privilege
They do. Voting rights, for instance.
>focus on the most inconsequential, and bring down the full weight of their bullying, social shaming, and censorship on anyone who bucks the groupthink on those issues
Leftists behaving like rightwingers. For shame.
>If you got the mods to remove my posts, or ban me, or delete this thread, that would be censorship.
Well, this thread stopped being /co/ long ago. So, get ready to be oppressed by evil evil mods!
>>
File: 124312414.gif (460KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
124312414.gif
460KB, 500x366px
>tfw we don't have a Superman or Batman to help us
>>
>>87605081
>>87605108
>What censorship on the left, are you talking about?

Are you seriously asking that? Is this your first day on /co/? Do you not read comics?
>>
>>87605114
>somewhere in Bumfuck Iowa, a hillbilly cries...
>>
>>87605046

>If you got the mods to remove my posts, or ban me, or delete this thread, that would be censorship.

Who fucking cares about shit like internet forums? Like is that really your biggest fucking problem? Do you want the government to outlaw forum moderators? This is so fucking petty compared to real problems. This is like when SJWs say they're being oppressed because a video game character isn't a girl.
>>
>>87605150
Anon, I'm afraid that for the next 4 years this board will be so full of /pol/tards that we'll even miss /tv/.
>>
>>87605046
>There are some far-left issues that are valid and important - I hate BLM's tactics but police brutality is an enormous problem - but SJWs focus on the most inconsequential, and bring down the full weight of their bullying, social shaming, and censorship on anyone who bucks the groupthink on those issues, which often as not are fellow liberals.

That's what I'm referring to, yes. SJWs are horrible, but there are far-left issues buried among their mess that need to be addressed and rectified.
>>
>>87605150

Yeah, because the right would never EVER even DARE to censor something. They've always been the blessed defenders of free expression!
>>
>>87605115
>Let's see what happens when Drumpf hears a different opinion.

We'll see. My fingers are crossed that he goes in the right direction.

>Leftists behaving like rightwingers. For shame.

Yes, the left abandoning the very things that make them morally and ideologically superior to the right-wing IS A REAL PROBLEM.

>>Poor rural white people supposedly having too much privilege
>They do. Voting rights, for instance.

Now you're just trolling.
>>
>all these triggered tumblrites
lel
>>
>>87605186
>morally and ideologically superior to the right-wing
This is true.
>Voting rights, for instance.
>Now you're just trolling.
No, I'm doing what Drumpf would do; if I don't like someone, I remove his rights. What's the problem?

>>87605196
They're gone. Now we have trumpfags instead.
>>
ITT comics and cartoons
>>
>>87605155
Are you pretending internet censorship ISN'T a problem?

>>87605165
/pol/acks are at least aware of SJW entryism and censorship.

>>87605166
>That's what I'm referring to, yes. SJWs are horrible, but there are far-left issues buried among their mess that need to be addressed and rectified.

Totally agreed. One of the big problems with SJWs and their tactics is that they lump real, serious issues with petty ones, and get just as outraged over both; and their horrible tactics turn ordinary people against them, the same way BLM is leading people to side with the police despite decades of overwhelming evidence that police brutality is a real problem to all Americans, not just black ones. (Though they get hit the hardest by it by far.)

>>87605175
Fundies are just as bad as SJWs. But fundies aren't in power now in our communities, and are not the ones currently, actively, trying to censor us.

>>87605216
>No, I'm doing what Drumpf would do; if I don't like someone, I remove his rights.

Who's voting right has he removed? The Republicans have a terrible track record of voter suppression, far more than the Democrats do, but Trump himself doesn't.

He can certainly go in that direction, though. And if he does, it's still better for us, because then the SJWs will be focusing on a real problem from a real enemy instead of spending their time trying to ruin us and our hobby because we're moderates instead of radical leftists.
>>
File: Trump vs Spider-Man.jpg (551KB, 513x800px) Image search: [Google]
Trump vs Spider-Man.jpg
551KB, 513x800px
>>87605115
>They do. Voting rights, for instance.

See, that's why they voted for Trump, man:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

>Hey, remember when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans? Kind of weird that a big hurricane hundreds of miles across managed to snipe one specific city and avoid everything else. To watch the news (or the multiple movies and TV shows about it), you'd barely hear about how the storm utterly steamrolled rural Mississippi, killing 238 people and doing an astounding $125 billion in damage. But who cares about those people, right? What's newsworthy about a bunch of toothless hillbillies crying over a flattened trailer? New Orleans is culturally important. It matters.

>Blacks riot, Muslims set bombs, gays spread AIDS, Mexican cartels behead children, atheists tear down Christmas trees. Meanwhile, those liberal Lena Dunhams in their $5,000-a-month apartments sip wine and say, "But those white Christians are the real problem!" Terror victims scream in the street next to their own severed limbs, and the response from the elites is to cry about how men should be allowed to use women's restrooms and how it's cruel to keep chickens in cages.

>It really does feel like the worst of both worlds: all the ravages of poverty, but none of the sympathy. "Blacks burn police cars, and those liberal elites say it's not their fault because they're poor. My son gets jailed and fired over a baggie of meth, and those same elites make jokes about his missing teeth!" You're everyone's punching bag, one of society's last remaining safe comedy targets.

>The rural folk with the Trump signs in their yards say their way of life is dying, and you smirk and say what they really mean is that blacks and gays are finally getting equal rights and they hate it. But I'm telling you, they say their way of life is dying because their way of life is dying. It's not their imagination.

>It was a vote of desparation
>>
>>87605336
Even Cracked is slowly uncucking itself. Trump heals!
>>
>>87605384

Based Trump.
>>
>>87605305
>entryism
Why are you using weird words? Like a tumblrina?
>Who's voting right has he removed?
Oh, he will. But stay triggered, trumprina.
>>
>>87605150
Oh, I was talking more about the left politicians/goverment. Censoring your own shit, while bad, is kinda...not related to the goverment, and is more of a buisness move, that they have the right to make?
>>
>>87603029
>you stupid troll
Tautology
>>
>>87605447
>>entryism
>Why are you using weird words? Like a tumblrina?

It's not a weird word, don't you know how to google?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

>>87605495
It is their right, but that doesn't mean we should be OK with it, especially when the push is coming from people who don't even read comics, they just get offended by us reading comics.
>>
>>87605699
I mean, yeah. It is stupid, when people bitch, and moan about shit like that, but I don't know. I feel like considering it censorship on the highest level is making a mountain out of a molehill, and we've seen what happens when you do that. No such thing as bad publicity for these people, remember?
>>
>>87605447
that's not a weird word

read books cunt
>>
>>87605336
but I mean c'mon hillbillies Katrina literally killed 9x as much people as that in new orleans alone. its fucked up but 9x > x
>>
File: 93800439.png (174KB, 359x329px) Image search: [Google]
93800439.png
174KB, 359x329px
>>87605305
Holy shit, someone actually thinking instead of defending fanatical ideas and disregarding the problems his side has!

Is this what those legends speak of called... "neutrality and rationality?"
>>
>>87605495
>>87605699
>>87605783

I should add that it also represents a troubling cultural trend I mentioned earlier - the far-left, (and seeping out into the mainstream left), to adopt the very worst ideas and tactics that have made us all hate the right-wing; the most glaring being the use of social bullying and demanding censorship of ideas that offend them instead of trying to convince people they're wrong and change their minds.

It's the exact same bullshit we get from religious fundamentalists, only couched in the language of social justice.

This is the cancer currently killing the left, and a large part of why most of 4chan supported Trump.

>>87605858
t-thanks?
>>
>>87605384
Ironically that was written by one of their most SJW members; the kind of guy who talks about micro racism and writes articles such as "Why Men Don´t Understand Consent"
>>
>>87605305
radical leftists are shit like marxist-leninists or labor agitators who don't give a shit about hobbies, what you're describing are east coast liberals
>>
File: samurai jack 1779x2390.jpg (69KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack 1779x2390.jpg
69KB, 420x564px
>>87605897
>t-thanks?
You're very welcome, anon
>>
>>87605899
That even someone like David Wong is catching that classism is a big issue (and one the left should be owning, instead of demonizing) is refreshing.

>>87605942
Those are the old radical liberals, they're different from the new generation. Just like the new alt-right is a different beast than the neo-cons or the religious right.
>>
File: 1433746610806.gif (765KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1433746610806.gif
765KB, 350x249px
>>87605151
Great, now I've got a mix of sobs and hyucks playing in my head. Thanks for making me chuckle, asshole.
>>
>>87606910
Yeah, no laughing allowed for the next 4 years!
>>
>>87604417
offending people for the sake of offending people
>>
>>87605336
This guy seems pretty reasonable, thus article got me to read his latest and he's just telling liberals to not panic or assume that Trump voters are all evil Nazis. What the hell, Cracked shouldn't have someone with well thought opinions
>>
File: Luthor lays down a Question.webm (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luthor lays down a Question.webm
376KB, 1280x720px
>>87596955
>>
>>87609385
see
>>87605899

This is proof of what I've been saying all along - now that they have a real enemy and real issues to combat, SJWs will stop targeting us political moderates over non-issues and start acting comparatively reasonable.
>>
File: don't question Lex Luthor.gif (214KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
don't question Lex Luthor.gif
214KB, 450x250px
>>87596955
>>87609576
>>
Who was America's Napoleon? Our most legendary, based leader? Was it Roosevelt?
>>
>>87598584
Still fucking blows me away that he literally spent 1/10th of what Hillary did.

No fucking wonder Wall Street is pissed.
>>
>>87598843
Yeah, but huge chunks of it was at his own businesses.

Returns probably make it closer to 40. If even that, we won't know until December.
>>
>>87609928
Teddy, Andrew Jackson, and Washington are the most legendary. (As in, there are literally legends surrounding them.)

Jackson gets disqualified due to genocide, tho.
>>
>>87602982
Trump probably dismisses them as bullshit in general, but dreams of a piece of that Disney and/or Warner pie regardless.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (25KB, 459x287px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
25KB, 459x287px
>>87610002
Since when did genocide disqualify someone from being a great leader?
>>
>>87604395
4chan was liberal as fuck until 2009 when Obama got in.

Fucking newfag former underageb&.

4chan is contrarian. With Trump in, this place is going to be so liberal it shits Ellen in a year.
>>
>>87610033
That's a crack addict with no longterm economic plan.
>>
>>87596955
Was Lex supposed to be black in the JL cartoon?
>>
>>87610162
No, Bruce Timm confirmed he was white.

They put big lips on him to make him more distinct, take away the lips and he both looks white and like an ordinary background character.
>>
>>87596955
They should take this storyline and write a Question comic with it, this election really deserves a comic made about it.
>Friendly Hacker character that Vic meets through the internet, leaking info on the candidates
>Sex Scandals and Foreign money
>Vic finds out that the other candidates are just as dirty as Luthor
>Especially the Dems that is involved with a Court of Owl controlled Pedo-cult
>Lex goes from a fringe candidate to a Front Runner that tells it like it is and connects with the frustrated voters
>To Vic's horror, he discovers that his biggest fear isn't that Luthor could win, but he might end up being the best person for the job
>>
>>87610033
>Lost the biggest war history
>caused his country to be divided in half for decades
>caused his country to lose their fighting spirit because they were beaten so hard
>caused not only his own philosophy, but even distantly associated philosophies to be discredited for generations, if not for all times

He was a monumental failure. There are literally monuments to his failure erected all over the world.

>>87610072
>4chan was liberal as fuck until 2009 when Obama got in.

I seem to recall /n/ getting deleted by m00t before the 2008 elections for not being sufficiently pro-Obama.

>4chan is contrarian. With Trump in, this place is going to be so liberal it shits Ellen in a year.

Let's hope. We could really use an alt-left to oppose both the alt-right and the SJWs.

>>87610162
No, he was supposed to look Greek, like Terry Savalas.
I assumed DCAU Luthor was black as a kid, too. Modern SJWs would probably say he was "black coded" and get outraged when they found out he wasn't.
>>
>>87610194
>>87610194
Except Trump is literally Court Of Owls.

He's packing his staff with the same old blood there has been for nearly 40 years.

>>87610258
Alt left is SJW. The alt is the crazy extremist fringe who's beliefs defy logic, and are more about destroying the opposing side than steering the ship.

Left and right are both moderate range now.
>>
>>87610033
Since always.

A good leader can impose his will without requiring to kill.
>>
File: 0.jpg (358KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
358KB, 800x800px
>>87610162
He was based on a James Bond villain (of greek origins).
>>
>>87598567
Someone did. He accidentally won the election.
>>
>>87610194
Both Catwoman: Elections and Vote Loki had echos of that.

What we really need is more Prez.

>>87610308
>He's packing his staff with the same old blood there has been for nearly 40 years.

Just like Obama did?

We voted for Hope and Change, instead we got Clinton part 3 and 4.

>Alt left is SJW. The alt is the crazy extremist fringe who's beliefs defy logic, and are more about destroying the opposing side than steering the ship.

I've never heard a SJW call themelves alt-left, but I've seen pro-free speech, pro-free thought progressives call themselves that to distinguish themselves from the SJWs who would gladly censor them and worse.
>>
>>87610002
Jackson's genocide is the reason why America is what it is with just a few tiny indian reservations instead of the swathes of land they were originally on.
>>
File: 0.jpg (297KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
297KB, 700x950px
>>87598567
>>
File: 0.jpg (420KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
420KB, 900x1164px
>>87610432
Remind me of this, somehow.
>>
File: president-luthor.jpg (229KB, 665x365px) Image search: [Google]
president-luthor.jpg
229KB, 665x365px
>>87596955
I would vote for him.
>>
>>87610401
Strongly disagree. Pretty much every President supported policies that allowed the dispossession of savage Indians, with strong support of the public.

Jackson removed settled, civilized Indians from their lands in Florida, which is why history looks at it as a much worse crime than any actual Indian massacre.
>>
>>87610432
>policy
But Trump never gave actual policy ideas, just platitudes that you hear from regular politicians so I don't get how people could fall for that shit when the fuck couldn't even sell steaks to fucking Americans.
>>
File: Washington lel.jpg (105KB, 745x723px) Image search: [Google]
Washington lel.jpg
105KB, 745x723px
>in this thread /co/ confuses libel laws for censorship

Lads the MSM needed this suckerpunch, it's for the best for both parties.
>>
>>87610308
>packing his staff with the same old blood there has been for nearly 40 years.
This so hard. It's the 2000s and 1980s all over again; neoimperialism isn't slowing down in the least and blue-collar jobs are never coming back. For fuck's sake, we're already heading toward another housing market bubble, if trends this year indicate anything (not that either candidate would've done shit about that; DNC's inertia on economic issues so far outside the neutered ACA has been pretty damning). The working class is still going to get fucked and abandoned.
>>
>>87610590
Wait, building a wall isn't a policy?
>>
>>87610590
Because his opponent was worse.

>>87610623
Trump wants us to have English style libel laws, which are vastly overboard and will have a chilling effect on free speech.
>>
>>87610623
This is literally just 1-5 from Phoenix Wright.
>>
>>87610399
>pro-free speech, pro-free thought progressives
no, those are the actual left. DNC's been shifting so far right over the last 20-odd years, all the while calling it "bipartisnahsip" and "reaching across the aisle", that Obama was even more conservative on most issues than fucking St. Reagan (AKA the guy who who first pulled out all the limits on investment banks and nearly dragged us into nuclear armageddon until he watched a movie that said nukes r bad).

"Liberal" is a dirty word in both parties despite all the good it's done. It's just that one openly mocks it while the other co-opts it for "outsider" cred.
>>
>>87610650
It is if he does it.

Remember he said the wall is negotiable, and refused to answer questions about it or his muslim ban policy today at a press conference about presedential policies.

Its looking like most of /pol/'s desired outcomes were like Obama closing Guantanamo Bay, but more blatant.
>>
>>87610399
Despite what internet would have you believe, SJW isn't the main political current of the left.
>>
>>87611236
>were like Obama closing Guantanamo Bay
To be honest, Obama faced fierce opposition to close it. It wasn't entierly up to him.
He is fully to blame for renewing Patriot Act, on the other hand.
>>
>>87610675
>his opponent was worse.
That right there is some hot fucking opinions.
>>
>>87611245
I haven't seen any non-sjwish left in the US.

Luckily, that's not the case for europe.
>>
>>87602109

Well he said it directly to black people at an NAACP convention.

""Financially at least, it's going to be a long, hot summer. Now I don't have to tell you who gets hurt first when this sort of thing happens, do I? You people do, your people do. I know that, you know that."

And someone in the crowd famously shouted, "What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?" and it basically tanked his run
>>
>>87612089
Doesn't seem the slightest bit controversial to me given who won the elections.
>>
>>87612898
Both him and Hillary had less votes than both the candidates in 2012, it's pretty much they're both pretty fucking bad since Trump still doesn't have the popular vote locked up.
>>
>>87612892
>Perot actaully would have helped the black community, and the entire working class, by not signing NAFTA
>but they turned on him because of a meaningless verbal gaffe

I can't even begin to understand that sort of mentality. Is that my white privilege talking, that I put my economic wellbeing over politeness?
>>
>>87602864
My father is one of them.
>>
>>87613164

I get WHY they were angry, because a phrasing like "you people" is essentially generalizing an entire group.

But some things are more important than getting upset over that.
>>
>>87610465
JUST NOW NOTICED THIS!
He kept the fucking crab and used the rubber band to place the light bulb on top of his head. Panel 7 & 8. God damn I am slow.
>>
File: 1473078878764.png (527KB, 769x742px) Image search: [Google]
1473078878764.png
527KB, 769x742px
>this thread

>this asshurt

>SJWs got BTFO so hard that Moderates can speek up again and this board is no longer 100% tumblr

This has been a good week.
>>
>>87604084
The silliest thing about the past few elections has been how fucking little the rest of the country seems to understand about how Washington (both the bureaucracy and the city itself) runs. Did you know it was majority black for years? And that black people basically weren't allowed to hold gainful employment in the local systems until they elected a black mayor? Most of the people who work for the federal government live in Virginia or Maryland. That's changing a little, but not a WHOLE lot, because District residents still don't have legislative representation in Congress, and every law they pass has to go before Congress for approval (so when the city legalized small amounts of weed for recreational purposes, the law was blocked by... I believe it was some guy from Wisconsin who lead the charge. So a popular law was overturned because his constituents in fucking Wisconsin didn't like it. Also, people like to talk about all these backroom deals being done by reps, but it's actually mostly their 20/30/40-something staffers. Half of your reps are either senile or incompetent. You're not voting for a knowledgeable and wise person who'll fight for you, you're voting for a brand.
>>
>>87603494
>congress doesn't exist, nor does the judicial branch! Now presidents are king-like autocrats because much argument
Or did you and every other whining fuccboi forget that part of our government, consititution, and law?
>>
>>87604417
4 - U
C - Cats are fine, too.
H - Hate Machine
A - Annie May-May
N - NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>>
File: 1420414221760.jpg (190KB, 827x534px) Image search: [Google]
1420414221760.jpg
190KB, 827x534px
I think people forget that counterculture always sways politically away from the current majority in the government. Back in the 60's, 70's, and 00's is when the left was truly free to do what they wanted. Trump will not stop comics or cartoons from becoming more progressive. He can't stop any of it without becoming what even his voter base hates. He's the same shit with new paint and a few white nationalists as friends. Some people forget that the left has been degrading for years now, but this was the fertilizer. You wanted the Clinton types out, now watch the Trump equivalent of the left come. Shit is going to get interesting in the coming years, and I wish everyone safety.
>>
>>87614629
But I thought Obama was to blame for Congress not passing any laws and Supreme Court decisions when it was the same Supreme Court that got GWB into office overriding the need for a full recount in Florida.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.