[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that we can never discuss Gargoyles without it turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Why is it that we can never discuss Gargoyles without it turning into waifuism and homolust? It was a brilliant show, but /co/ remberes it most for Demona's tits.

Also, Gargoyles thread. Get in here statue fuckers.
>>
File: 360px-Guardian.png (134KB, 360x276px) Image search: [Google]
360px-Guardian.png
134KB, 360x276px
>>87591690

>turning into waifuism and homolust

Are you sure that's a thing?
>>
>>87591690
Good shows don't generate much discussion beyond people just agreeing they're good and remembering episodes fondly.

I hope they can bring it back as a comic, though. Joe Books almost considered it.
>>
Ten Worst Gargoyles Episodes Outside of Chronicles

Legion
Outfoxed
The Price
Protection
Heritage
Monsters
Mark of the Panther
The New Olympians
Turf
Possession
>>
>>87591690
Lexington>Brooklyn>Broadway>Hudson>Goliath
>>
File: Yama.png (283KB, 685x529px) Image search: [Google]
Yama.png
283KB, 685x529px
>>87593543

Yama > everyone else
>>
>>87593543
>being this wrong
Goliath>Lexington>Broadway>Hudson>Brooklyn
>>
>>87595343
Switch out Broadway and Brooklyn.
>>
>>87595389
No, that's disgusting. what's wrong with you?
>>
>>87591690
good show (minus the cannoe ride) who's threads are ruined by a small but vocal portion of it's fanbase. welcome to /co/ anon.
>>
Things I got out of Gargoyles:

Demona probably could have raised her own clan to do her bidding pretty easily - if she got pregnant as a human by raping a guy she kept locked up in her private sex dungeon and then laid eggs as a gargoyle. (As in my fanfiction.)

The guy who had the original idea is batshit insane and has a lot of fucking stupid ideas. Thank god Disney reeled him in and put the reins in other peoples' hands, and surrounded them with talent. Until they left, anyway. The original guy's idea for a sequel involving aliens are as nutty as he is.

Not having names for one another is pretty stupid, and even comes up a lot when someone has to ask where someone is. Even prior to being called Hudson, Goliath has to refer to him as his mentor.
>>
>>87598214
apparently female Gargoyles only lay eggs 2-3 times in their lives normally, and only single eggs normally(one of the reasons Gargoyles are so endangered, as they can't really recover from population loss very well)
>>
>>87598602
Exactly. Hence the genius of my plan. Super easy to get knocked up as a human. She stays pregnant as a gargoyle.

And since she utterly despises humans, it would be super taboo and the ultimate sexual thrill for Demona.
>>
>>87591690
Post your favorite Gargoyle

>Hard mode no Goliath

Brooklyn easily. I dug the chip on his shoulder and his look.
>>
>>87598631
But the kid would probably be human or at least half, hell being pregnant as a human may lock her in that form for 9 months
>>
>>87591690
Mmm Demoana Titties, thanks for reminding me.

Secret Fap thread now?
>>
>>87598742
It'd probably transform in the same way she does. She'd just lay an egg a few months in so it remains in the gargoyle form.

It's all here in this pamphlet.
>>
>>87591690
>Why is it that we can never discuss Gargoyles without it turning into waifuism and homolust?

Because we can't discuss much of anything without waifuism and homolust.
>>
>>87598631
better plan would probably be to make a bunch of Gargoyle clones and then have them breed
>>
File: gbwm040.jpg (26KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
gbwm040.jpg
26KB, 384x512px
>"Baawwww the Christian English killed all their Gargoyles ;_; "

Literally did nothing wrong.
>>
The Goliath Chronicles
>>
>>87593254
>legion
>protection
>bad
>>
>waifuism
It's just people jerking off to their fetishes. It has nothing to do with waifus.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.