[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange... anyone who is a threat to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8

File: Sitwell.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sitwell.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange... anyone who is a threat to HYDRA!
So HYDRA wanted to kill a random doctor? I know their program identified anyone who was a threat no matter how unimportant, but why mention a random, if famous, doctor in the same breath as the Hulk?
>>
>>87582476
Agents of SHIT is dumb.
>>
>>87582516
This quote is from Winter Soldier bruh
>>
>>87582516
That line was from The Winter Soldier you doofus.
>>
>>87582476
When does Dr. Strange take place in terms of timeline?
>>
>>87582476
Strange is literally the same character as Dr. House, he's so famous for his skills you have to be rich and/or a one-of-a-kind mystery case to see him.
>>
>>87582476
It works if you assume that the guy with a broken back from a mechanical suit that is mentioned before the car crash is that Hammer Industries test pilot back from Iron Man 2.
>>
>>87582516

What does AoS have to do with this. This is in reference to TWS.

>So HYDRA wanted to kill a random doctor?

A doctor who's social life and past implied some manner of possible threat to Hydra.

>why mention a random, if famous, doctor in the same breath as the Hulk?

Out of universe, Easter-egg name drop. In universe, he'd already disappeared by that time and his skills and knowledge could maybe possibly be used to help create enhanced individuals of some kind. Just a guess.
>>
>>87582476
It was a very advanced algorithm.
>>
>>87582476

>neurosurgeon
>photographic memory
>billionaire

i'd say that's a threat to hydras efforts
>>
File: OH SHIT, Oh shit!.jpg (85KB, 1024x436px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT, Oh shit!.jpg
85KB, 1024x436px
>>87582613
>It works if you assume that the guy with a broken back from a mechanical suit that is mentioned before the car crash is that Hammer Industries test pilot back from Iron Man 2.

Derrickson already confirmed that the guy they mentioned in the film isn't the same guy who was in the Hammer suit prototype
>>
>>87582656
Don't forget that he had a large sway in the medical field. Strange is the kind of guy who can break his hands and stop the invasion of another dimension.
>>
>>87582476
>NAMEDROP before PLOT
>>
>>87582562
Iron man 2. He wasn't just a random name drop.
>>
>>87582562
Director said the film happens over the course of about a year and there's a 2016 award in Strange's trophy cabinet. At the earliest the events of the movie start before Civil War but after Ant-Man.
>>
>>87582689
>Derrickson already confirmed that the guy they mentioned in the film isn't the same guy who was in the Hammer suit prototype
The fact that they made the movie be so recent was such a retarded idea, the ancient one herself said it takes years of training to become a sorcerer, and then the movie goes and happens just in a span of months
>>
>>87582955

I thought I had heard that the beginning of the movie was supposed to take place in 2008, and that his training would span between then and when Kaecilius resurfaces in the present to take out the sanctums.

Either I was wrong or ill-informed.
>>
>>87582798
I guess they don't care about plotholes and stuff like that. Same with Suicide Squad and Joker getting damaged before killing Robin with Harley.

Looks like the only one who cares enough about the story to prevent plotholes from happening is he who shall not be named.
>>
>>87583062
The movie shows it starts in 2016
>>
>>87582476
That's the most nitpicky complaint I've ever heard.
>>
>>87583096
>The movie shows it starts in 2016

That wasn't exactly clear to me when I saw the movie. I saw a shit quality camrip.
>>
>>87582476
>Bruce Banner, John Smith... anyone who is a threat to HYDRA!
He was just illustrating how it'll go after both famous people and literal whos.
>>
>>87583205
>n-nitpicky
There are humongous problems with the MCU, but that doesn't excuse the smaller ones.
>>
>>87582516
Now I know your secret, pal. You watch AoS.
>>
>>87583220
This seems a straightforward reasoning, he was naming one of their superhero peers as well as the name of a random skilled surgeon he knew from the lists, as a range of the kind of people who will be targeted in the cull.
>>
File: Remember.jpg (396KB, 1024x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Remember.jpg
396KB, 1024x1039px
Project Insight was an algorithm used to analyse the minutiae of people's lives to predict possible future problems.

Maybe Zola didn't know about the mystic arts or Strange's talent (or maybe he did?), but asshole or not, deep down Strange always had it in him to rise above it and become a force for good, a decidedly anti-Hydra trait, and Project Insight picked up on that.
>>
>fanfic headcanon answers to make up for bad writing
>>
>>87582476
He was an enormously brilliant and successful doctor so he came up as a big red flag for them. There aren't actually a ton of big time heroes in the MCU at the time, so he didn't really need to just list off all of Steve's comrades, and specifically mentioning a notable civilian would just show that the algorithm was going to target anyone of notable threat, not just supers.

Or, if you don't like that explanation, the algorithm could have just somehow determined that Strange was one of the top threats, and he was just listing off some top results. Perhaps the algorithm predicted that with Strange's intelligence and personality, he'd eventually fall into something that would bring him into the superhuman world.

But most importantly, they just wanted to throw in a tease to a character they were planning to do and get some people excited for it and there's not really a point to obsessing over one random line of dialogue.
>>
>>87583257
How is this even remotely a problem?
>>
>>87583096
sorry man help me out and refresh for me when it does this?
>>
>>87582516
Agents of S.H.I.T
or
Stupid
Has-been
Irritated
Television-viewers
>>
>>87582476
>Being this fucking dense

Go watch the scene and try to use that low IQ of yours to figure out how Project Insight actually works.
>>
>>87582476
WATCH DR. STRANGE IN THEATERS WHEN IT COMES OUT

GIVE ME MONEY
>>
>>87585632

But it's been out for two weeks already.
>>
>>87585712
It wasn't out at the time.
>>
>>87582689
Was it Rhodey?
>>
Two words: time travel
>>
>>87586119
Two words: time quips
>>
>>87585828
It could be anyone. As IM2 showed, Tony started an armor arm's race where nations were (unsuccessfully) trying to make armored suits.
>>
>>87585828
>Was it Rhodey?

No. They specifically reference the guy as a 35 YO Colonel in the Marines. Rhodey is considerably older than 35, and is a Lietenant Colonel in the Air Force.
>>
>>87582562
They mention one of the soldiers hurt in the iron man rip off suit testing with the military as a new case right before he crashes his car, so it starts either right before or during iron man 2.
>>
Everyone mentioning Iron Man 2, forget it.
The Avengers Tower was seen in the background. Not the Stark Tower, the Avengers Tower.

So it can't be around the time of IM2. Doctor Strange takes place some time after The Avengers at the very earliest.
>>
>>87586346

About to post this, the Ancient One even mentions the Avengers as if they have been for some time so the earliest it could possibly be is before Ultron
>>
>>87582476
He was the best there was at what he did bub. And come on, when the guns activated thousands were targeted. It's not a stretch at all.
>>
>>87586346

to me, it's set between Avengers and Winter Soldier

IM2 gets mentioned because of pic related and the guy that strange passes on doing surgery for. an injury like that can keep you in the hospital for AWHILE before a surgeon like Strange could even get offered.
>>
>>87586535
That's AT LEAST a 4 year long gap. They would have either offered him the patient earlier, or he would have already been recovered or ded by then.
>>
>>87585790
It wasn't ANNOUNCED at the time.
>>
>>87586741
>>87585790

I saw the movie two weeks ago. As did most of /co/. Pretty much everyone's seen it by now.
>>
>>87586209
Rhodey
>>
It's an algorithm to project future threats. At the time of the film Strange was still a highly gifted surgeon who was also kind of an asshole.
>>
>>87586921

Rhodey is not 35 and War Machine armor at this point in the MCU is not "experimental"

it's not Rhodes
>>
>>87587369

And like >>87586199 pointed out, Rhodes isn't a Marine, and is higher on the chain of command.
>>
>>87586593

yeah and this character with a fucked up spine exists in the same universe as Thanos, Infinity Stones, Iron Man, Radioactive spiders, and a Syper Soldier who was frozen for 60+ years

what's preventing you from suspending your beleif for a twisted spine
>>
>>87587411
>what's preventing you from suspending your beleif for a twisted spine
Nothing, really. But then again, what's making you stretch the facts so that you can just shove a continuity connection where there isn't really needed one?
>>
>>87582476
This is a guy that went from being a world class surgeon to an average sorcerer in the span of only one year. While they likely didn't know he would go down this path at the time, what they did know was that he was enormously talented with an amazing capacity to both acquire and apply knowledge. Seems reasonable he'd be on their hit-list.
>>
>>87589053

This. Hydra doesn't want to take any chances.
>>
>>87589053
>>87590114
Well duh they said they were going to shoot a kid based on SAT scores.
>>
>>87586209
this guy at 1:05
>>
>>87590266
fucking link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sfC-NrfLI
>>
>>87583096

This is a mistake if true. I mean, mistake in the sense that it was a bad decision on the part of the filmmakers, not that they made an error.
>>
>>87589053
THIS.
For real, what was the first defining trait of the two first modern era superheroes in Marvel's Movies?
Bruce Banner - crazy brilliant genius.
Tony Stark - crazy brilliant genius.

And from them you get The Hulk and IronMan.
Doctor Steven Strange was a crazy brilliant genius too. That's all it takes to make that list.
>>
>>87582798
Are you forgetting that Marvel has a sliding timescale?
>>
>>87592128
Different universe, doesn't apply here, but yeah, everyone does always forget that.
>>
>>87592128

The movies don't, Civil War even says Iron Man has been around for 8 years.
>>
>>87582476
a valedictorian in Iowa
the undersecretary of defense
a Tv anchor in Cairo
>>
>>87583483
This. If things went down Strange would definitely be anti-Hydra.
>>
>>87593383
You know what the difference is? Sitwell is rattling off some random generalizations - he does say this isn't just threats but people who might be threats in the future. But then he mentions Bruce Banner and Stephen Strange.

If you get a specific mention after The Hulk, of all people, especially when you are someone who will be a pretty big deal, that's a tad beyond mere coincidence. Where the hell would Sitwell have even heard the name? There were quite a few people on Hydra's hit list.
>>
>>87582476
because you nerds get wet about it.

>OMG HE SAID STEPHEN STRANGE! IT'S DOCTOR STRANGE!!1
>>
>>87594417

it's the alliterations
they stick in your head much easier
>>
>>87594924
"Dude, this guy is named Strange. Isn't that...strange?"
"Goddammit, Sitwell, will you please stop telling that joke?"

And he never did. Cut from Winter Soldier was him ripped him out the back of that car and shouting, "Isn't this straaange" before being hit by that truck.
>>
>>87583483
I prefer the possibility of Stephen using the Eye of Agamotto's time power to fuck with Hydra throughout its history.
>>
>>87594417
ORR the first three he didn't mention by name because Cap wouldn't know of them. He mentions Banner and Strange, because Cap knows one personally, and the other is a famous doctor.
>>
>>87582476
the REAL question is who names their child Kaecilius
>>
>>87595227
So what you are saying is that Captain America already personally knew Stephen Strange? How strange.
>>
>>87591509
not only that, but they're people who would be philosophically opposed to Hydra's plans

INSIGHT was literally the thought police. anyone who didn't fall in line was going to be purged. Strange showed quite a few times that he doesn't play well with authority figures that aren't him
>>
>>87595227
Unless Doctor Strange routinely appeared on Oprah or personally attended to Justin Bieber during the medical crisis of his balls still not dropping then no I cannot see him being so famous he'd be random namedropped by Sitwell rattling people off the top of his head. Especially when a part of the movie is about Steve trying to catch up with modern history.
>>
>>87595375
What? no, that he personally knew Bruce, and that Strange was famous. It'd be like name-dropping Beyonce. You don't need to explain who she is. The first three examples, though, were nobodies.
>>
>>87595464
If Stephen is as famous as you'd like to think he could have just done a GoFundMe to fix his damn hands. Dude was a smart surgeon, sure, but do you have any idea how long it has been since America stopped idolizing its geniuses? Maybe if he had a daytime talkshow selling shitty diet schemes he'd have a shot.
>>
>>87595515
>GoFundMe to fix his damn hands.
are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>87595303
I believe it's Roman/Italian. We also don't know if it was his first or last name.
>>
>>87595549
maybe it was his gamertag
>>
>>87595464
It actually wouldn't be like name-dropping Beyonce unless she was a potential threat to Hydra. Stephen, prior to his accident and everything he learned in the movie, was NOT a good man. He was arrogant, selfish, and self-obsessed. He actually would have made a decent recruit for them. This is a guy who was fucking around with time and poking around in the forbidden parts of the mystical library because he was curious and kept using it even when he was told he was seriously fucking with nature.

This was an origin story where he didn't just become a hero but a better person, but in order to be a better person he had to be broken first. If Hydra had found him originally they might have been able to convince him that what they were doing was just triage. Cutting out the cancer from the patient. Hell, the Ancient One herself had some strong misgivings about him which is why she kicked his ass out on the streets.
>>
>>87595531
Did you somehow miss the part about him blowing through his own money? Actually they said he always did but he was now burning through money he didn't have. If he is some famous celebrity doctor then, yeah, he'd have people lining up to support him. They'd campaign it as "Help heal the famous healer!" or some shit.

This isn't that difficult, anon. Are you sure you're alright?
>>
>>87595618
He also said he was trying to get loans to even more radical therapies to help himself.
>>
The algorithm also wanted to turn some city in Idaho or Ohio (I can't remember which) because some highschooler there was determined a threat due to the activism the kid did and his browsing history or some plot shit
>>
>>87595645
Meant to say it wanted to turn the place into a glass floor.
>>
>>87595645
The algorithm was probably targeting everyone who had ever browsed /b/.

Dammit, why did you have to stop them, Cap!
>>
>>87595592
I was just using Beyonce as an example of a famous person, to illustrate why Sitwell might name him directly while NOT naming his first three examples (the other anon arguing that those first three examples were hypothetical, not real people). That is to say, that namedropping Strange might not be so out of place thanks to his renown.

Your point on him being an asset rather than a threat is interesting, and I don't think you're wrong there... but I'll also reiterate >>87595412
that Strange doesn't play well with others. His brilliance and his arrogance might as easily result in him opposing HYDRA because he can't swallow his own ego enough to be subservient
>>
>>87595618
The entire point of that sequence, and the entire character of BasketballLegsMan, was that it was IMPOSSIBLE to heal his hands. Spoiler alert: not all injuries can be fixed.

This was illustrated by first showing him receiving risky and experimental surguries (which failed), by his friends and colleagues and people he sought help from telling him it was a lost cause, and then finally when he finds someone who recovered from an allegedly irrecoverable injury, HEY GUESS WHAT! He didn't recover. He just used magic to move his legs. He was still technically paralyzed.

Even literal magic couldn't heal his broken hands. A GoFundMe is hilariously stupid.
>>
>>87595711
It's clear Stephen isn't going to jump at the first offer that tempts him, at least. When he gets the spiel about Dormammu's nature and immortality he does respond with his comment about how worshipping Dormammu had fucked up Kaecilius' face.
>>
>>87595464
Has anyone considered that the threat assessments might have been ranked in priority of threat level?
The top twenty contenders to Hydra's doom might be a relatively short list that Sitwell would take note of above and beyond memorizing the name of the 37,820th most serious threat to their nefarious plans.
>>
>>87595805
You've hilariously missed the point. People kept telling Stephen it would take time to recover no matter what his treatment. He wanted to fix things instantly. That's why he was putting himself in such massive debt looking for everything he could, regardless of how experimental or extreme. He was going into massive debt to do so. Would a GoFundMe have helped? For the purpose of the story of course not. But if he were so famous as some are claiming he is he certainly wouldn't have needed to rely on just his own funding and thus wouldn't have been suffering to find support. The only thing that touches peoples hearts more than injured animals is injured celebrities. Now do you get it?

Also magic could correct his hands. That was the whole point of the story of the man who could walk again. He was constantly using magic to bypass the nerve damage. After joining Kamar-Taj and studying he mentioned how his hands still shook and he was told again it would take time. He isn't a man willing to wait, though. Did you not realize why he was pushing himself to learn as fast as he could? Did you not realize why the implications of a spell that could turn back time and restore an apple or the missing pages of a book would intrigue him so much? Hell, the Ancient One flat out told him he could do it too, but he could also do so much more.
>>
>>87583214
So you literally didn't see the movie at all.
>>
>>87596027
There was a movie?
>>
>>87596014
If he could restore the Hong Kong Sanctum, turn back time and save all those people from death, including Wong, that would certainly mean a potential fix for his hands and restoring them to a pre-injured state. The fact that he puts the Eye of Agamotto back and at the end we see his hands still struggle show he's stopped looking for easy answers and accepted either letting time take its own course or that he can do so much more with his life despite his injuries.
>>
>>87596014
>He was constantly using magic to bypass the nerve damage.
The nerve damage THAT WOULD NEVER HEAL. Strange himself said so.

Strange's hands will never heal, and not even magic can heal them. Using more money is not going to help.
>>
>>87596088
Anon, see >>87596072

He used the Eye to reverse death itself. Of course it's an Infinity Stone but regardless there we are.
>>
File: Dr-Oz.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Oz.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>87595451
>Unless Doctor Strange routinely appeared on Oprah
the character was originally based on mehmet oz, so probably he did
>>
>>87596088
Jesus Christ you are dense. It was a conversation about his status as a doctor and how famous he is.
>>
>>87583903
When Strange is choosing a watch from his drawer of rotating watches, there is an award of some kind on the dresser with "2016" clearly engraved on it
>>
>>87596150
I think what confused the anon was taking "GoFundMe to fix his damn hands" too literal. It's just a way to raise money, though, not a cure. You can make one to get your cat treatment for feline diabeetus or whatever and the cat can still die. No one meant it would actually work and thus end the movie a lot sooner with no reason for him to ever learn magic. At most he wouldn't have been complaining about money, Palmer would still have pointed out how he keeps trying things that aren't working.

For whatever reason people may drop pocket change in a homeless person's begging bowl, or just cross to the other side of the street while avoiding eye contact, but they will throw serious money at an ailing celebrity.
>>
>>87591163
I prefer the notion that Strange and Wong got super fucking wasted on one of The Ancient One's secret "tea" leaves and were using the Eye of Agamotto to fuck around with history. 65 million years ago: "Hey Wong, pull my finger!" Boom, dinosaurs all drop dead.
>>
>>87582476
This isn't even the worst part of the movie. Black Widow reveals Hydra's and SHIELD's secrets, brags about how "it's trending" and yet Iron Man still doesn't show up. Isn't he the type of guy who cares about that sort of stuff? And even if he's not looking at the time, shouldn't his computer systems inform him?
>>
>>87596619
Did she even have Hydra's secrets? Like only to the extent of how Hydra WAS, at that point, SHIELD and whatever Pierce had on his own systems, maybe.

Obviously it missed the bit about Tony's parents, what as done to Bucky, the whole secret base with the spare Winter Soldiers, and the ledger. Makes me wonder how Zemo knew about all that. Maybe the ledger was listed and he found out about the rest through the ledger?
>>
>>87596150
So you're saying that he's not famous enough because he didn't start a GFM for his hands.

Neat.
>>
>>87596731
as Zemo said in CW, some hydra files must have been released but were encrypted
>>
>>87597300
You're getting there. Just a slight push and we might get you to move along the conversation at at least a limp.

Ideally you could just read up the thread and find out what people were really talking about, but not you. You're our Little Engine That Couldn't Quite and we love you for it.
>>
>>87597327
I'm sure some were, but I also am not sure why Hydra would have stored them all on SHIELD computers. I guess Pierce was the current head of Hydra at that point (funny how two more always take its place but there is only ever one head at a time.) so he'd have had his own files and probably was unwise enough to collect all the data on his organization in one spot.

Though at this point I think the idea that Tony and major world intelligence organizations couldn't decrypt files and an ex-Sokovia intelligence dude whose organization probably didn't survive Age of Ultron managed to somehow ferret out secrets they couldn't. Okay, Tony is pretty easily distracted but you think Jarvis and later Friday would be able to have figured it out.
>>
>>87582476
For a namedrop, that's it.
>>
>>87582476
Why didn't Dr Strange use the time gem to prevent the car crash from happening?
>>
File: 1478733012623.jpg (50KB, 858x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478733012623.jpg
50KB, 858x1024px
>>87596146
>mehmet oz born in 1960
>dr strange made in 1963

either oz was a smart 3 year old or you're lying
>>
>>87582476
The scene clearly explains it, the program could predict past, present or future treats to HYDRA including Stephen Strange.

It's like you guys don't listen.
>>
>>87600941
Dr. Oz was based on Dr. Strange.
>>
>>87583096
>Doesn't know about the sliding timescale.
Fuck off, /tv/. The comics don't take place over a century and the movies don't span a decade.
>>
File: 1478328895302.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478328895302.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>87601721
a person was based on a comic
>>
>>87602572
I know. It's crazy how far we've progressed as a nation.
>>
File: 1478370080772.png (191KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478370080772.png
191KB, 438x420px
>>87602644
>progressed as a nation.
people are literally going ape shit and leaving the country cause someone won presidency fair and square
>>
>>87582722

Not IM2, Avengers Tower is in the movie and the Avengers are referenced. He has 2016 awards before the crash.

>>87582955

They can literally mess with time. Also. Strange is never shown to have mastered magic; he advances in a relatively short time, but if Strange was a sorcerer in 2012, there's no way he wouldn't have gone to New York to help, or Sokovia.
>>
>>87602572
Meme magic.
>>
>>87595216

Oooh, I like that
>>
>>87602765
>fair and square
Okay, Ivan.
Also Trump actually getting those "Imma leave the country if my guy doesn't win" faggots to leave the country is progressing our nation by leaps and bounds. He's making this country greater and he's not even in office yet.
I might actually vote for the guy in 4 years if he keeps this up.
>>
>>87595451

He takes TV interviews in side content, so I'm sure he's well-known.
>>
>>87602765
It's a meme, you dip.

The ability to form real people out of fictional ones is "progress"
>>
>>87595451
He's a handsome, genius level surgeon who's handsome, tall, and dark haired. He's charming and has enough authority to essentially run the hospital by himself.

He's even surprised that he hasn't had any procedures named after him and wasn't that surprised The Ancient One knew who he was, implying he's world famous.
>>
>>87582625
pretty sure Dr. Strange takes place after civil war
there's that blip about a airforce sergeant being paralyzed from the waist down after crashing in experimental flight gear, pretty sure that's Rhodes
>>
>>87605493
>there's that blip about a airforce sergeant

It was a Marine colonel in an experimental suit, actually.

>pretty sure that's Rhodes

It wasn't.
>>
>>87596358
New York Society of Doctors Award for Medical Pioneering and Invention of Services Reaching Mass Markets in 2016
>>
>>87583062

I just took that as my head canon.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.