[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now America just needs to elect a non-straight female President

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: president lisa simpson.png (372KB, 631x475px) Image search: [Google]
president lisa simpson.png
372KB, 631x475px
Now America just needs to elect a non-straight female President before 2030 in order for the Simpsons' prediction to be 100% accurate.
>>
America can't even elect a female President. They're not going to elect a lesbian.
>>
I think the closest to Lisa Simpson we have today would be Emma Watson.
>>
>>87582354
She's British though, she can't be President.
>>
Well we elected a retard so anything goes now
>>
>>87582418
She's french, actually
>>
>>87582151
Even if they elected a totally straight female president Simpsonsfags would still probably force a HURRR SECRITLY GAAAAY meme
>>
>>87582455
To be fair there were already rumors of Clinton and Huma
>>
Lisa is not only "progressive," but rubs everyone's faces in it and berates them as devils for not having her opinion.

So she's definitely in the right era, as those people are abundant and equally close minded and obnoxious.

But they don't get elected to anything. Because while they're good at getting news coverage, no one respects or listens to them.
>>
>>87582522
That's out the window now. Frankly, I'll be amazed if Anthony Wiener survives to the end of the month. He's a dead man walking.
>>
>>87582151
Rebecca Sugar for president?
>>
>>87583989
It'd be pretty hilarious to see her win every debate by singing and/or crying
>>
>>87582429
We already elected Bush, anon.
>>
>>87582181
>America can't even elect a female President.
How many women have tried? How many were competent?
I hope you're not playing the patriarchy card for Clinton.
>>
>>87585705
they already are.

the worst part of last night is that the shillary people still refuse to acknowledge that she ran a terrible campaign (quite honestly, the worst i've ever seen) based on lies, character smearing and false moralistic bullshit, not to mention putting the entire media in their pocket but armed with the worst arguments possible.

she refused to make the case for her leadership (because apparently amurricans are too dumb to hear the truth) and now the smearing continues. it's the patriarchy's fault. it's racism, sexism, white men (ps: i'm not white and honestly not looking forward to a neocon resurgence). we're only hours out but so far, it looks like shillarys people have learned absolutely nothing and have only been emboldened by their candidates loss.

i am also loving how all of these goddamn fucking gun grabbing tone deaf piece of shit 'liberals' are making 'grab your guns' (for self defense against white men) jokes after pushing so hard to ban handguns and 'assault weapons'.

i really hate neo libs... but unfortunately, we're all about to remember why we really really hate neocons. i kind of expected trump to win but i honestly didnt expect the republicans to gain so much.
>>
>>87583989
OP said woman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.