[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://screenrant.com/spider-man-ho mecoming-zendaya-mary-ja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: homecoming.png (276KB, 481x381px) Image search: [Google]
homecoming.png
276KB, 481x381px
http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-zendaya-mary-jane-role/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&view=lista

> My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep. She’s always thinking about something, always reading. I like that. And I also like that I don’t really have to do anything for hair and makeup. I just get to walk in and walk out.
>>
>>87581430
She's not going to be Mary Jane, whats the problem?
>>
It's been known for a while that, Mary-Jane or not, she's a supporting character in the "Homecoming" and would only get a bigger role and a romantic storyline in a sequel.
>>
>>87581495
I want a Dalmatian Lockjaw.
>>
>>87581430
You mean she not actually playing the the character there has has been every indication she's she's not playing?
How shocking.
>>
File: 1401653338983.png (171KB, 346x297px) Image search: [Google]
1401653338983.png
171KB, 346x297px
>>87581430
>My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird
I hate her already
>>
>>87581654
The character or the actress?
>>
File: both is good.gif (941KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
both is good.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>>87581678
>>
>>87581527
People have less to batch about.
>>
>>87581430
> Spider-Man Actor Tom Holland Contracted for 6 Marvel Movie

Six.
>>
>>87582830
Yeah, and so are most actors in the MCU. What's your point?
>>
>>87581430
>tfw to intelligent too talk to others
>>
>>87581430
>Spider character.

>Not very romantic.

I shouldn't be having this hard of a time trying to find out who she is.....
>>
>>87581430
> My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.”

ok
>>
>>87582964
>tfw so intellegent that other people aren't even on my level
>>
>>87582830
>>87582903
some get 9-picture deals, most at minimum get 3.
It's what deters BIG actors and great actors from getting in.

if anything I'm surprisedHolland's isn't 9
>>
>>87581430
And Trump just saved MJ.
>>
>>87581654
Same here, it sounds like something a stupid, vapid person would say to sound smart, complicated and deep.
>>
>>87583265
Time skip after 6 means he has to look older.
>>
>>87581430
>MJ
>“My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.”
kek. spiderman ended with sam remedies anyway
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (42KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42KB, 426x240px
black cat? sanjita (or whatever the hindu co workers name is)?
>>
I kind of hope those rumors were true and that MJ shows up at the end with the tiger line.
>>
File: FUCK YEAH COLA.gif (227KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YEAH COLA.gif
227KB, 426x240px
>>87581430
It begins. Trump's meme magic is already reversing the effects of the SJW disease.
>>
>no more nigger mary jane

wew, things are already improving under Trump

didn't expect it to happen so fast though
>>
>>87581430
>> My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>87581430
>Actor got casted because she's an insanely popular teen star
>/tv/ didn't understand and sperged the fuck out

WOW WHAT A SHOCK
>>
>>87581430
She's definitely Mary Jane. That's just SJW Mary Jane.
>>
>>87581430
>My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird.
Is she "our girl"?
>>
>>87585020
>But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep.

She doesn't even try to be pretentious.
>>
>Nonwhite character called Michelle announced to be in movie, explicitly said to not be love interest
>Set photos show her with messy hair and no make-up in sweatpants
>The wrap reports there's a guy saying a recent version of the script is "dropping clues" she is MJ
>"OMG GUYZ, SHE'S MARY-JANE! BUT SHE'S BLACK!"
>Zendaya repeats what was known when she was announced about not being a love interest and what we knew through set photos, which happens to be after Trump's presidency win
>"SHE'S NO LONGER MJ NOW THANKS TO TRUMP, SJWS BTFO!"

good job guys.
>>
>>87585071
>insanely popular teen star
Maybe if you watch nothing but the Disney channel.
>>
>>87585222
She's popular with the audience they're going for, essentially a mini-Ariana Grande.
>>
>>87585195
/tv/ comes off like a bunch of actual mongoloids most of the time
>>
>>87585090
>She's definitely Mary Jane.
Still trying to keep up this meme, huh? Even when nearly all the facts are stacked against you?
>>
File: peter's angels.png (3MB, 1654x1260px) Image search: [Google]
peter's angels.png
3MB, 1654x1260px
So, since she's not the love interest, who will you ship Peter with? Liz, Betty, Cindy or aunt May
>>
>>87581527
Did they really say she isn't?
>>
>>87585327
Michelle will become his love interest over the course of the series, they've mentioned this since the day she was cast.

But for "Homecoming" Peter will be solely focused on giving Liz the web while Ned will hook up with Betty.
>>
>>87585367

Do they have to? Nothing substantial or official has said that she is playing MJ. Everything's pointed to her playing an OC.
>>
>>87585090
Mary SJaneW?
>>
>>87581654
If she´s like that I hope she´s just being a pretentious bitch who at the moment of interacting with anyone is proven to be a complete dumbass and avoids talking to people under the pretense of 2smart4u because she humiliates herself every time she opens her mouth
>>
>>87585323
So you're saying it's not business as usual for SJWs to rewrite a female character into a "less problematic" role? Are you somehow forgetting all the shoehorning of women into "muh STEM" shit in the last few years?
>>
>>87585943
What's the point of deluding yourself. She'll be a genius and that's that.
>>
MJ won't be a popular party girl? Instead she's just an awkward genius?
Fuck
>>
>>87581527
Yeah, and Marion Cotillard isn't going to be Talia al Ghul and Benedict Cumberbatch isn't going to be Khan.
>>
>>87586283
>MJ won't be a popular party girl?

We don't know. Marvel Studios hasn't even used the character yet in the movies.
>>
>>87581430
Why is aunt May only white and good looking girl in this movie?
>>
>>87586312
Lets be honest, they weren't...
>>
>>87585759
Yup. Have you seen their Flash Thompson? Have you seen superhero movies lately?
>>
>>87585327
The actress for Betty better dye her hair. Can't have a blond Betty.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.