[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /co/, it's now or never. How the fuck do we get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Okay, /co/, it's now or never. How the fuck do we get Spectacular Season 3?
>>
>>87567696
Make an influx of shipping fics
Request it on Netflix
Watch nothing but spectacular Spider-Man on Netflix
Send emails
Start tweets
#SpectacularSeason3
>>
>>87567696
We don't. They never bring back things that were actually good.
>>
>>87567718
The Netflix thing seems to be what can seal the deal for Spectacular Season 3.
>>
Probably not. Try to get Marvel to let him finish it in comic book form is probably the closest thing you can get.
>>
>>87567696
We don't, because when Disney bought Marvel, they offered to buy either the Spidey movie rights or the TV rights from Sony. Sony kept the movie rights because they were more profitable, and that is why we got the Amazing Spider-Man movies and that Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon instead of Spidey showing up in the MCU earlier than he did and a continuation of Spectacular.
>>
File: 1478279012516.gif (388KB, 628x428px) Image search: [Google]
1478279012516.gif
388KB, 628x428px
>>87567922
>Spidey is now in the MCU which means this agreement was pointless.

>mfw Spectacular Spider-Man got canceled over nothing.
>>
>>87567922
But can't Marvel and Sony do some kind of other deal?
>>
I honestly don't mind because I like nerd Gwen better than her redesign
>>
>>87567833
But to get on Netflix niggas need to be vocal about it. Start the trend #SpectacularSeason3
>>
We can't. Marvel has the TV rights and Sony has the show rights, and the former is more interested in producing their own show than spending money to rent the rights for Spectacular.

>>87567718
>Watch nothing but spectacular Spider-Man on Netflix

It's not on Netflix, at least in the US. Marvel only allows it's own shitty shows.
>>
Managed to grab the complete series by surprise. I may not get another season but seeing it on my shelf makes me feel warm inside. Besides I don't know if you guys would be ready for another season, they would have to kill Gwen
>>
We will never get
>Carnage
>Scorpion
>Spider Slayers
>>
>>87568919
don't make me actually weep, anon
>>
>>87568750
that's okay. i don't think anyone was particularly in love with the parts sony owns... like the art style, the title, and... that's pretty much it, right?
So just give greg weisman a new spider-man series, have it pick up where Spectacular left off. Sony can't say shit as long as it doesn't call itself Spectacular, right?
>>
>>87568986
Sony owns story ideas as well. Weisman can't continue off.

Also, I liked the art style. It was really unique and fitting of Spidey, and it allowed for great animation.
>>
>>87569190
bollocks. there's no story ideas that didnt come straight from the comics.
>>
>>87567696
Why do you even want a Season 3? You realize if they ever get the chance to do a Season 3, then best girl Gwen is pretty much kill?
>>
>>87567696
Shot web at Marvel
>>
File: download (2).jpg (15KB, 312x161px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
15KB, 312x161px
Wait 3 years. Thatz what Young Justice did.
>>
>>87567696
MJ should have just been firestar
>>
It's not fucking happening.

First of all, the show isn't even on Netflix.
Second, Disney and Marvel are both totally fine with how their current Marvel shows are doing on their own channel. You don't have the situation with CN cockblocking DC constantly.
Finally, the people at Marvel will NEVER admit that Spectacular should never have been canned and they will continue to vainly insist that Ultimate is great and that their new show will be even better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.