[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given the opportunity to finally have your waifu brought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 250px-Mole_man.jpg (26KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mole_man.jpg
26KB, 250x314px
You are given the opportunity to finally have your waifu brought into existence and be madly in love with you.

The catch is, you first of to have passionate, unprotected sex with Mole Man.

Do you do it?
>>
>>87564178
Depends, am I topping or bottoming, or do I get a choice?
>>
>>87564178

Yeah. That's what drugs are for.
>>
>>87564178
........What kind of sex?
>>
>>87564212
>>87564215
>>87564216
He chooses how it goes.
>>
>>87564227
Eh, I've probably fucked dudes about as ugly. Worth it to make my waifu real
>>
File: The Forbidden Woods.gif (292KB, 451x334px) Image search: [Google]
The Forbidden Woods.gif
292KB, 451x334px
>>87564227
>He chooses how it goes
>At the full mercy of whatever ungodly fetish Mole Man has
I think we just found a renewable resource in NOPE
>>
>>87564227

That's fine. I can live with on shitty night if it means a life time of happiness with muh waifu.
>>
File: Mole Man.jpg (808KB, 1647x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Mole Man.jpg
808KB, 1647x1063px
Mole Man is my waifu.
>>
>>87564248
now i want to accept this offer

not because of my waifu, but because i just HAVE TO KNOW what mole man's fetish is
>>
>>87564178
When did Leonardo become human?
And why did he take Donatello's staff?
>>
>>87564178
I'll fuck this little midget into next week for my waifu pham. Or let him fuck me into next week. Whatever it takes.
>>
>>87564383
He's a gross, lonely man who lives underground.

His fetish is probably remarkably mundane. Like vanilla sex with a human or something. Anything that isn't fucking another moloid.
>>
>>87564828

Hand-holding while watching a netflix film and maybe a handjob.

Easiest way to get a waifu ever.
>>
>>87564828

Feet probably

I bet Moleman is a footfag
>>
>>87564828
thats what i was thinking but im a gross loney man who lives underground too and i got weirder fetishes than that

it could go either way

what if moleman has the best most interesting fetish ever

it is a possibility
>>
>>87564178
No, I'm not risking that mole dick being so good I NTR my waifu
>>
like i bet you moleman gets off on sex during skydiving
>>
>>87564178
I`m the only one that saw an elder Ninja Turtle in the thumbnail?
>>
I think we're all forgetting something important, Anons. Read OP's post again.

>The catch is, you first of to have passionate, unprotected sex with Mole Man
>Passionate

You can't just lie back and think of England, you've got to be into it, or no waifu.
>>
File: z2cpGEgT.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
z2cpGEgT.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
only this guy knows mole man's fetish and he took that secret to the grave
>>
File: spin1-watcherdead.jpg (243KB, 630x331px) Image search: [Google]
spin1-watcherdead.jpg
243KB, 630x331px
why do you think this happened?

thats how weird mole man's fetish must be
>>
I like short chubby guys, so I would happily leave Mole Man walking funny.
>>
>fuck mole man and then marry power girl
I'd fuck some of his mole dudes too, but since you already said just mole man then done.
>>
D-does it have to last long enough for one of us to finish?
>>
>>87566795
>one of us
Boco you fucking faggot, just being in the presence of any other human being who isn't your pizza delivery man or your 'landlord'/mother is probably enough to get you off. Clearly OP wants mole man to dump his nuts, or else what's the point?
>>
>>87566876

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.
>>
>>87564925
For my waifu being real, I could get into it with moleman. And if you all can,t, it,s because you need better waifus

Or you haven't yet joined the Brotherhood of Wizards
>>
>>87566970
Shut the fuck up, Boco.
>>
>>87567408

Yes sir...
>>
>>87564178
I'd fuck moleman just to say I did, so a reward just sweetens the deal.
>>
>>87567428
That's not shutting up.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (878KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
878KB, 900x1366px
>>
I doubt Mole Man has STDs. I guess I'd do it
>>
>>87567953
i bet mole man was happy to finally be the second ugliest person on a cover
>>
Don't forget anons.

There's been only one love scene with the moleman.

So it's the Erica Henderson Moleman at that.

>>87564904
That's what I saw.

Can we get moleman to wear a mask? At least can I dress like a giant rat or wear a big yellow jumpsuit?
>>
>>87568009
Moleman is the most fuggable character in that series, so that might be enough to get me into it.
>>
>>87567971
It's funny how she (it?) drawns Mole Man pretty well, while everything else looks awful.

Also, Mole Man fucks Tricephalous. For real. Marvel is pro zoophilia.
>>
>>87564178
OP you know there is a very probable chance that Mole Man is somebody's waifu.
>>
>>87564178
but Mole Man is my waifu
>>
this thread is making me like mole man a little more
>>
>>87567953
>>87568204
It takes a certain kind of... uh, talent, to make Mole Man look beautiful in comparison to other characters. Fuck, why are all those other characters so fucking ugly when drawn by this artist? I actually would have expected Mole Man to look worse than usual, but he actually looks just fine.
>>
>>87568204
What the actual fuck is that face
>>
>>87568204
I only just now realized the person in the upper left is Squirrel Girl. I thought those two were a gay male couple, holy shit.
>>
>>875648
> but im a gross loney man who lives underground too
You mean like in a basement right?
>>
>>87569762
Billy and Teddy are doing a little raceplay.

>>87568340
>>87568204
He's not pretty, but he has that rough, Joe Pesci-esque face that makes you think he could easily be be decently appealing with good hygiene and some weight loss. SG's roommate looks pretty good on the page, even it she does look exactly like a man. I think the inker might have fixed the face.
>>
I've come to the conclusion that I'm only in if I'm the one fucking. I don't want Mole Man spelunking. Just pretend it's a bean bag
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.