[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVF p8KTEw-k Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVFp8KTEw-k

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
File: 1474693024030.jpg (83KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1474693024030.jpg
83KB, 302x389px
>>87552704
Brian's an annoying asshole at times but Quagmire's such a reprehensible person it's kind of weird hearing a sexual predator ragging on a dog for being pretentious, not to mention guilting him for things he's far more guilty of.
>>
>>87552852

I dunno, in recent seasons Brian is really a shitbag (sleeping with the wives of married men, pedo/sexual predator, liar, cheat). It doesn't help that he's a broke shitbag too.
>>
>>87552704

I love how serious people take this even though it's Family Guy
>>
File: 1475614339981.jpg (131KB, 432x518px) Image search: [Google]
1475614339981.jpg
131KB, 432x518px
>>87553443
I haven't watched recent seasons so I'll take your word for it
>>
>>87553576
remember when brian died and everyone shit their pants
>>
Brian didn't get this bad until AFTER Quagmire's rant.
>>
>>87552704
Why does one of them have to be in the right?
>>
>>87552704
You are, for making this fucking thread again. It was years ago, get over it.
>>
>>87553616
Maybe Quagmire broke him into deciding "well if this is what people think of me, might as well live up to my name."
>>
>>87553586

Granted Glenn's done all of that, too. Neither one of them is saintlike in any way, but it was more about Glenn just not liking him, and Brian not being able to accept that because he thinks he's so 'likable'.
>>
Would make more sense coming from a character who never did anything wrong, like Mr. Weed
>>
>>87553647

Would make more sense coming from someone who died several seasons earlier?
>>
>>87553586
do you have the collection link to that image
>>
who has the /co/ edit?
>>
>>87552704
yes he was wrong. he just made a bunch of stereotypes that were off the wall and exaggerated

>legalize pot

why is that a reason to attack someone? oh, because quagmire is an alkie? who the fuck is he to judge? he has sex prisoners
>>
Brian is a typical liberal shit, fine.

Quagmire's a hypocritical asshole who was made that way because Seth and his writers needed a breath of fresh air.

>You shit on Peter's lawn
He's a dog, you dick.

>You ogle Lois.
So do you.

>You date whores, I do it too but I'm honest
How the fuck does that make you better? You're a pedophile, a rapist, a pervert, a registered sex offender, and you do all this knowing you have every STD known to man.

>You're pretentious and preachy and can't write
Brian almost got to write for The New Yorker, wrote a successful script for a television series that went to shit because of James Woods, wrote a popular play, and published a best-selling self-help book until he self-destructed on-air. I think he can write. You're one to talk about being preachy and correct considering the aforementioned information.

>You're an annoying liberal and you're all talk, no work
I'd take that over you, honestly.

>You failed college and haven't seen your son.
Dogs don't go to college. The fact that Brian went to college twice should mean something. Oh, by the way, how about all those sons at Quahog Elementary that you ran out on after encountering them? And that daughter you had that you gave up in favor of your sex life?
>>
>>87554188

>Failure druggie gets triggered by cartoon
>>
>>87554188
"Legalize Pot" was mentioned a direct jab because he knows damn well Brian isn't going to do shit to help it get done. He'll just use it as a talking point to sound progressive/superior when he is just a shallow alcoholic self absorbed racist fuckwad bipedal tallking dog cunt who still shits in the family yard and doesn't use a toilet or clean up after himself.
>>
>>87553619

This guy gets it.
>>
>>87554188
Brian literally pushed to have pot made illegal again just so his shitty book would get published, he has no real principles despite his liberal facade.
>>
>>87554268
>And that daughter you had that you gave up in favor of your sex life?

You forgot the part where he plans to have sex with her when she is of age.
>>
>>87554413
>liberal
>principles
>>
>>87554413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezaQPPUPLbA
>>
File: 1475612178090.jpg (282KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1475612178090.jpg
282KB, 462x1045px
>>87554121
no
>>
>>87552704
>ruin a good character
>make the rapist rant about the negative aspects YOU gave the ruined character

What irks me is, that they know they fucked up and refuse to fix it, doing this instead.
>>
>>87554268

Anon you're arguing with a cartoon character.
>>
>Who was in the wrong here?
Brian was in breach of proper etiquette in forcing Quagmire into a social situation that created an obligation of polite behavior and then presenting an implied ultimatum of either accepting the further obligation of an undesired friendship or breaking decorum and being rude with his negative response.

Seriously, there's a rule of etiquette about just this kind of crap. Don't do it.
>>
>>87552704
Seth McFarlane
>>
>>87552704
You know, I just realized that if you cover Quagmire's face in that picture hat he looks like a skinny version of Stan from American Dad
>>
>>87555952
>fictional character
>fictional personality
>fictional scenario
>yet still managed to generate legit anger
Seth is a genius
>>
>>87553443
>pedo/sexual predator
whoa wait what? When was Brian a pedo?
>>
>>87552704
the writers
Yeah, it's funny that Quagmire of all people as the depth to be this fucking mad at Brian's schtick, but I really think this would be better coming from someone with an actual higher moral ground, like Joe.
>>
>>87552704
Both are guilty of a lot of the same crimes. It's just how they carry themselves that makes them better than the other. Glenn is a sexual predator,rapist,pedophile and all that but doesn't paint himself in a "holier than thou" light like Brian does, who is guilty of a majority of the same crimes and vice's.
Glen accepts he's a shitty person and has made attempts to fix himself.
>>
>>87555951
Which brings up what I've been saying about TV shows and movies that have done this for years
Just because you address your problems
Doesn't mean that they're all good once you address them
Sometimes its even WORSE now because you know the problems, you just don't care enough to fix them, its not funny, it makes you look like a lazy ass-hat
>>
>>87555951
this is basically what happened with Meg.

people hated her in the early seasons, so instead of making her better they started making her the punching bag and going "See, guys?! We hate her too, we're on your side!"
>>
>>87558103
He did make out with Meg that one time.
Then again that one black dude (Otis? Idk his name) admitted to having sex with her multiple times and Peter didn't care.
>>
>>87553576

Underrated post.
>>
>>87553646
This. Quagmire didn't seek out that confrontation and actually quite avoided it. Brian forced it. I kind of respect Seth more for being willing to voice all these episodes where Brian has fully become what Seth subconsciously was directing him toward when he still was writing him himself as a self-insert.

Also reminder Quagmire and Brian were friends in the first few seasons and had scenes together.
>>
>>87552704
anyone have the /co/ version?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.