/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the Power Rangers comics any good? Would you watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (619KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
619KB, 1400x2100px
Were the Power Rangers comics any good? Would you watch a Power Rangers cartoon?
>>
Boom's current comics are decent
There are some fun elements and it serves as a "modernization" of the original show.
It's kind of like how Silver and Golden Age comics got updated and updated overtime.
>>
>>87550871
this except the monster designs do not belong in a power ranger comic at all, they do not fit and look like shit
>>
Papercutz sure wasn't.

So, you just wanna discuss the new ugly Megazord, don't you?
>>
File: megazord.jpg (123KB, 1200x1126px) Image search: [Google]
megazord.jpg
123KB, 1200x1126px
Speaking of Power Rangers, what do you think of this?
>>
>>87551421

"Man, remember how fugly the CG Ninja Megazord was in the 95 movie? I bet its impossible to make a design worse than that."
"Challenge accepted."
>>
>>87551421
What the fuck is that
>>
>>87551491
It's not even a combiner
What's the fucking point?
There's no familiarity whatsover
No Power Sword, no Mastodon Shield, no Pterodactyl plate, etc.
>>
File: MMPR_Pudgy_Pig.jpg (9KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_Pudgy_Pig.jpg
9KB, 200x223px
Never. The whole draw of the show is live action actors in motorcycle helmets martial arts fighting half-blind stuntsmen in rubber monster suits. It looks ridiculous but that was the charm, with how bad it looked while at the same time trying to have 'credible' threats to the world and our heroes.

Like that one monster that was a round pig head with arms sticking out of his mouth and a roman legionnaire's hat. he's literally high school volleyball mascot-tier, but he's like a super serious extinction-level event because he's gonna eat up the whole world's food supply in 72 hours! better stop him rangers!

Put that episode into animation and I bet the pig would actually look like an actual pig-monster instead of a guy in a shitty suit they slapped together in an afternoon. All the charm would be lost.
>>
I like the current comic, but I wish they would just use an original team for it. Power Rangers as a concept is so much more than just the Zyuranger costumes.
>>
File: while they banter.jpg (19KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
while they banter.jpg
19KB, 240x180px
But then again there's things like this, which would get a big buff from being done in 2d:
>>
>>87551421
Is that a fucking switchblade as the weapon?
>>
>>87552937
Reminds me of Gypsy Danger's sword except smaller
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.