[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT character you wish would get pushed to be popular Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Blink_(Marvel).jpg (66KB, 397x599px) Image search: [Google]
Blink_(Marvel).jpg
66KB, 397x599px
ITT character you wish would get pushed to be popular

Pic related. She was in the Days of Future Past movie but got treated like canon fodder. Other then that, nothing within any of comics since the last Exiles book got canceled.

also mai waifu donut steel
>>
>>87543979
>spoiler
I will fite you.
>>
>Death Head in All New All Different promo
>Never actually get a book

Still mad
>>
Popularity is relative but here goes:

Dr. Fate
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Damage
Ragman
>>
File: 7cd0b41f982a576bcd0bca3f564992a6.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7cd0b41f982a576bcd0bca3f564992a6.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>87543979
>She was in the Days of Future Past movie but got treated like canon fodder.
Are you kidding? She has the most visually striking and useful ability in the whole movie. She was future MVP of the entire mutant team and it was quite apparent that without her they would've all died much, much faster.

Yeah she died at the end like the rest, but she was one of the last to go down, unlike Storm who got shanked immediately.

And damn if she wasn't one of the most accurate to the source material characters we've gotten in an X-Men film to boot.
>>
>>87544210
>Dr. Fate a shit

His series is boring as FUCK. Like holy shit we get it its raining and this muslim guy is a complete pussy and his dads a family guy.
>>
>>87543979

If she got pushed to be popular she would be horrible.

I don't mean to sound like a hipster or anything but Im glad she's more obscure.
>>
>>87544176
>GotG2 cameo

>>87543979
isn't her 616 counterpart up and running around again?

>>87544984
fair and true

>>87544210
>Damage

for a moment I thought you meant Rage (New Warriors) and was just mystified that anybody wanted Captain Juggalo front and center
>>
>>87545239

she's back but outside of a few scant appearances in New Mutants she didn't do much
>>
>>87544984
Did she even get any lines?
>>
File: 1477937791124.jpg (200KB, 724x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1477937791124.jpg
200KB, 724x1104px
>>87543979
Now that Marvel Studios showed us that magic can work on a super hero movie I want her to be a magic user and not just a mutant teleporter who uses a sword regular.
If the New Mutants movie does come out and Fox doesn't chicken out and pull a Juggernaut on her.

Also my waifu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.