[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone please explain to me what's up with Goofy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Could someone please explain to me what's up with Goofy and Pluto?
>>
Pluto is to Goofy what monkeys, gorillas, etc. are to humans.

This isn't fucking rocket science. Can't wait for 328 posts and 139 images omitted.
>>
Why doesn't Donald wear pants and Mickey usually runs around shirtless?
>>
>>87538424
Pluto is a dog. Goofy is a dawg.
>>
Goofy fucked Minnie, and Pluto is the end result of it. That's why Pluto is retarded.
>>
>>87538446
fpbp
>>
>>87538424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQ-Rs8HwOk
>>
>>87538470
Donald needs to be able to rape Daisy with his corkscrew dick at ALL TIMES. Pants get in the way. Mickey on the other hand is a never-nude.
>>
>>87538470
Mickey is a mamal
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 700x1601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 700x1601px
>>87539129
This.
>>
>>87539247
I don't think enough people ever just sit and think about Donald's penis and the implications of a body part that is a 20-inch-long corkscrew evolved to fire out and violently penetrate females scaled up to an anthropomorphic proportion.

Donald Duck's penis is a weapon.Just imagine him flying into one of his characteristic rages and being so unhinged that he inadvertently or deliberately whips his dick out. The terrible appendage shooting out of his body and striking out at a door, breaking it down in one whip-like strike. He could break someone's neck with that infernal instrument. It's a display of terror worthy of Bruce Faulconer's Super Buu theme music from the old Funimation dub of DBZ.
>>
>>87538424
who pumps batman's tires, OP?
>>
>>87539793

Harold Allnut.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.