[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uno Jii5PJV4 New Moana clip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Moana.jpg (268KB, 931x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Moana.jpg
268KB, 931x1717px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unoJii5PJV4

New Moana clip.

Not sure how I feel about it. The singer sounds kind of flat or out of tune to me. But I guess everyone loves this guy so I'm not allowed to dislike it.
>>
Isn't that internet's darling himself? The composer?
>>
>>87538721
Whoops didn't see your last line, but yeah I've never seen this guy perform so if that's what he sounds like I have evenn less desire to do so now.
>>
>>87538349

>Lin-Manuel Miranda

Yeah, his voice isn't very good. Ironically the worst voice in his own musical.
>>
I just want to f*ck Moana's big fat brown juicy plump thick voluptuous Demigod friend
>>
>having Lin and his weak demo self sing this instead of a singer with a deep melodious voice

meh
>>
That's a really nice looking.. umm.

water.
>>
>>87539818
Don't do this
>>
>>87538349

It annoys me that he keeps ruining his own songs with his performances.
>>
File: 1473963665716.jpg (31KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473963665716.jpg
31KB, 468x500px
they got the navigation thing all wrong!!

>Moana is unusual in being a female wayfinder, since most Polynesian wayfinders are males. During navigation it is important to be able to read the swells of the ocean, which is achieved by sitting cross-legged on the bottom of the boat and feel the movements of the waves in their testicles.
>>
>>87538810
kek.
got me.
>>
>>87540359
Puffy vagina or futa
>>
>>87540204

Ikr? He's a great writer and composer, please just do that. Please let someone else sing.
>>
I like it.

But to be fair i just love the idea of seafaring so i'm easily impressed by anything involving that idea
>>
>>87538349
I see what you're saying. Song would definitely be better if a better singer was the one performing
>>
>>87540359
moana confirmed for futanari you heard it here first folks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.