[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC is rebooting again and you're in charge of the Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

DC is rebooting again and you're in charge of the Justice League. What 7 characters would you put on the team?

Not who's the most popular like the current Justice League, or who's the most powerful. What 7 DC characters would have the greatest team dynamic for interesting stories?
>>
File: pjimage.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>>87538020
Working off the implication that Oliver is the one who started the team.

Naturally, Black Canary would follow/attempt to run the team.

I wanted a Lantern, and I think John would be the first to agree that Earth needs a squadron of heroes.

Manhunter would also join a team if offered, especially when dealing with alien threats.

I used Supergirl because, unlike PG, I think she would be more likely to join a team to try to find a sense of belonging.

Cyclone would join out a sort of arrogance, believing herself to be one of the smartest heroes out there. Her journey would be to accept that sometimes she isn't always right and that a team is a joint effort.

Zatanna is a magic counter. I think she would get along with the rest of the team, with her and Canary being mentor figures to Supergirl and Cyclone. She and Ollie would clash often.
>>
>>87538020
The original 7 was just dynamic

I will just change Aquman for Mera
>>
>>87538020
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
>>
>>87538020
Superman, for hope.
Batman, for justice.
Wonder Woman, for love.
Aquaman, for nature.
Green Lantern, for willpower.
Martian Manhunter for understanding.
I want one more lady on the team, but I'm having a hard time thinking of a thematic connection for Zatanna or Black Canary. Black Canary as a stand-in for Green Arrow as a champion for the common man would be interesting.

I wouldn't put Cyborg on immediately, but he'd be the first to join post-formation. His position as the embodiment of progress and technology would lead to an interesting dynamic with Aquaman, plus anxiety at being so young and the newest person on the team.
>>
>>87538020
DCAU League with Barry, Hal and Ollie as bro trio adventuring elsewhere but crossovering from time to time.
>>
>>87538020
Cyborg
Superboy
Guy Gardner (Mentor)
Batman Beyond
Static
Steel (Mentor)
Zantana
>>
Superman
Batman
Flash
Green Lantern (Hal)
WW
Aquaman
Green Arrow
>>
>>87538684
you could peg zatanna as curiosity or wisdom

you could peg black canary as doubt, in the 'don't assume you are right just because its you thinking it' way and 'I've seen enough bullshit to know a con method when I see one' way
>>
>>87538684
Mary Marvel for purity of good
>>
Guardian
Steel
Orion
Bumblebee
Atom Smasher
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.