[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't it Dexter flipping us off and DeeDee mooning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Rude_Removal.jpg (20KB, 479x353px) Image search: [Google]
Rude_Removal.jpg
20KB, 479x353px
Why wasn't it Dexter flipping us off and DeeDee mooning?

I thought the point of the episode was to break taboos
>>
>>87529908
>I thought the point of the episode was to break taboos
Then you're literally retarded.
The point of the "episode" was to cash in on the popularity of this long lost scratch track that they'd shown at a single convention.
First of all, that image and the "episode" it was for were not the actual episode.
It was just some shitty flash animated thing they threw together to cash in.
Second, the point of the actual thing was that there was no point. It was just them fucking around in the studio while recording dialogue and they decide to have fun with it at that one convention they showed it at.
The actual thing still hasn't fucking surfaced.
You stupid shits.
>>
>>87529999
>The actual thing still hasn't fucking surfaced.
source?
>>
>>87530353
The original fucking stories about it, moron. It was practically an animatic when they showed it at the convention.
But because this lost media shit has become so popular everyone has twisted the story. I mean for fuck sake, looking at wikipedia it claims they intended it to actually air as a real episode in the 90s. Are people really so fucking retarded that they believe this shit? There are interviews with the original staff who out right say that the whole thing was born of them fucking around while recording in the studio!
>>
>>87530447
why so ass blasted?
>>
>>87529999
IIRC they originally pitched it as an episode in slightly tamer form, like the episode of PPG where the girls overhear the professor swear, but ultimately it was turned down.
>>
>>87530466
Because of all the dumb jackasses who think that OP's pic was the real thing.
>>
>>87530447

Still don't see a source.

It's funny. If it was so well-known, you'd think there was just a source or something out there to verify everything you just said.
>>
>>87529908
Cause Dee Dee has no ass.

>>87530447
>all this butthurt
>no sources
>>
It's a meme. When this thing first surfaced, there were a lot of people who legitimately thought it was flash animated, because they hadn't seen the original series in so long that they forgot how cheap the animation was. Since then, someone always pipes into these threads about how it was done in Flash.

This guy must be pretty bored to put this much effort into it.
>>
>>87529999
fuck off conspiracy retard
>>
>>87529999
>>87530447
Every fucking thread there's always that one retard.
>>
>>87530522
CN what's your problem Sponge Bob did it and nobody gave a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0H0g4pZaY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.