[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a woman in her 20s who was struck by lightning – a serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>a woman in her 20s who was struck by lightning – a serious injury complicated by an electronic implant in her brain to help quell her schizophrenia.

Would this work as a new origin for Captain Marvel? She sees and hears things that aren't real, maybe she "sees" Marvell and shit like that.
>>
>>87515085
Does she say "shuh-sam" when the lightning appears that turns her into Captain Marvel?
>>
>>87515085
>Female character having a flaw
Don't try to pitch anything to Marvel.

Trying to mention Carol's alcoholism would be like trying to write Hank Pym without Van Dyne Special.
>>
>>87515378
Hank wasn't a wife beater in the movie
>>
whatta fivehead
>>
>>87515085
I missed the speculation about that line, did /co/ come to some nice idea? Of course assuming it was hinting at something.
>>
>>87515415
Well, that movie wasn't about him.
>>
>>87515085
>struck by lightning
My my, someone wants the DC audience?
>>
>>87515415
>>87515415

To be fair he did also get her killed
>>
>>87515415
It was implied. Remember, the Pym particles caused mental instability.
>>
>>87516603
All it was said is that it made him violent and that it caused friction within his family, when Wasp fell into the Quantum Realm they were still fighting crime together, so I don't think he ever outright hit her.
>>
>>87515085
So instead of her being an alcoholic she's going to grapple with schizophrenia? I'm game, better than making every female superhero a flawless role model.

Feige did say not that long ago that the writers for Captain Marvel had tweaked or created a new origin for Carol so hopefully it turns out better than the comic version.
>>
>>87515085
Why make it so roundabout and stupid? They already established the Kree, just do Green Lantern with Mar-Vell as Abin Sur.
>>
>>87515314

This is the only way I'd accept OP's origin. Maybe she has to yell Mar-Vell
>>
I want her to be in an explosion to get her powers!

There's just so much phallic metaphors with the explosion!
>>
>>87515085
No it won't, it implies that she is a powerless with no agency.

Here is a superior origin story
>Woman in her mid-30's who eats alot of icecream and updates her tumblr multiple times a day goes into her secret underground lab where she is building the tech to permit her super strength and the power of flight and energy projection by extracting condensing white male tears into a substance that will grant her powers never before seen thanks to Feminiscience.
>Granted with powers unlike that of any womyn before her, she gets back online and updates her tumblr while posting another single female seeks non-shitlord man (white only already went though my black phase, also 100k a year minimum and you better look good) ad on craigslist
>>
>>87516958
Brevoort wants you.
>>
>>87517025
Good, about fucking time.
>>
>>87516723
>Air Force captures Mar-Vell
>Forces him to be "Air Force superhero", new Captain America now Cap works for shield
>Befriend Carol
>Dies for whatever reason
>Carol gets his powers for whatever reason
>>
>>87516687
>not understanding that Janet sacrificing herself that way was the perfect excuse for running away from an abusive relationship without looking weak or looking like she was the one to tear the family apart
What, was that part too subtle for you?
>>
>>87517992
>didn't you think of my headcannon?
Lmao
>>
>>87515085
Schizo? Make it Multiple Personality Disorder. Her personas? Carol, Susan and Jane.
>>
>>87518169
Jane is the personality with no memories. Not even herself as in "Jane Doe" But Jane is the one who encounters Mar-Vell.

Carol is the prominent/main persona. She does the heroics.

Susan is the once air force pilot who had a traumatic accident.
>>
>>87518249
> I don't know how MPD works.
>>
Stohl going KSD style with CM, it's safe to assume it's gonna be bad.

CM being a shitty push all and CM being unknown to normies vs that of Wonder Woman, will Brie pull CM on a better light with Gadot's awful Xena Warrior Prin~~ I mean Amazon Princess, Diana.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.