[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In February 2015, it was reported that a theatrical Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Finn_Sword_breezy.jpg (112KB, 1679x942px) Image search: [Google]
Finn_Sword_breezy.jpg
112KB, 1679x942px
>In February 2015, it was reported that a theatrical Adventure Time movie was being developed by Cartoon Network Studios, Frederator Films, and Warner Animation Group. The film is being executive produced and written by Pendleton Ward, and produced by Roy Lee and Chris McKay. In October 2015, series producer Adam Muto confirmed that series creator Pendleton Ward was “working on the premise” for the film, but that there was “nothing official to announce yet.”

>written by Pendleton Ward

Couldn't they just get someone who actually knows what's happening in the series right now? I mean lore wise. Like Jesse Moynihan or Tom Herpich and Steve Wolfhard. Whole movie will probably be some wacky random adventure not related to the main story, pretending Finn is still a kid like in the first season. I don't mean it's something wrong - but it isn't something that most fans are expecting from the movie.
>>
File: img-23.jpg (261KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
img-23.jpg
261KB, 1200x821px
>>87513990
I'm not expecting much, but I'm hoping it's either related to the Mushroom War, or it's the finale.
>>
You make movies in order to make the most money, if it was just an extended episode with a bigger budget it probably wouldn't feel "right" with casuals.
>>
What's happening in the story is an irreparable complete and utter mess though.
>>
>>87513990
>Couldn't they just get someone who actually knows what's happening in the series right now?
You mean a jumbled mess? Give me more simple adventures any time of the day
>>
>>87514872
>>87514964
This, Let Pen have his last hurrah with the characters before he passes it off to Moynihan and Finn is left a lonely sexually frustrated philosopher forever
>>
>>87513990
So you mean write Adventure Time like it was when it exploded as a huge hit as opposed to when it became a convoluted mess?
>>
>>87513990
Uh, Ward is still involved with the show dude, pretty sure he understands that things aren't season 1 anymore. But I really wouldn't want the movie to be done by anyone else, love Pen and he brought great charm to the show so I got faith this will be good.

Even if it's unfittingly early show like it'll be a breath of fresh air, and if it's late show like I'll be okay with that too. I just hope it happens so close to the end of the series that if big shit goes down in it those things won't immediately be rendered null and void thanks to the next episode having to SQ things.
>>
>>87514964
>>87515440
I struggle to see what's "messy" about current AT. I agree it's not as good as it used to be, but most things still seem obviously more articulated than when it started and all the lore was fan speculation, but still pretty straightforward.
I feel like the only needlessly messy stuff was the Comet deal and Finn's reincarnation cycle. And maybe Gunther being Orgalorg, but that I find more superfluous than anything.
>>
>>87513990
>>
>>87513990
Why would you want people that are responsible for ruining the show in charge of the movie's writing???
>>
>>87513990
Pen's still around (the last episode he's credited under story by, not counting the music hole, was King's Ransom)
>>
>>87515345
Normal Man was Jmoyns's swan song
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>87513990
>Couldn't they just get someone who actually knows what's happening in the series right now?
>the creator of his own series don't know his own creation
I'm sure Ward is still active in a form or another in the series.
>>
>>87513990
its vaporware just like Alex's FOX cartoon
>>
>>87518434
Didn't he left AT? Adam Muto is now showrunner
>>
>>87513990
Waiting Jesse or any of those pretentious assholes to write the movie.

At least i can count with Ward wirtting it it will be closer to the AT of old rather than more 2deepforu messes.
>>
>>87518685
>>87518434
Pen's still on the show, but a lot more hands off

>>87518333

also he's gonna board at least one upcoming season 8 epsiode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.