[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't DC do anything worthwhile with him? Like a small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Cyborg_(The_New_52).jpg (91KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg_(The_New_52).jpg
91KB, 300x456px
Why doesn't DC do anything worthwhile with him? Like a small comic series or something.
Because even in terms of comic characters he isn't bad
>>
>>87496522
Are you from 2013
>>
>>87496522

OP I got some great news! He's got an ongoing and it's his second in the past few years. And they're pretty good!
>>
>>87496522
idk why he is the only one they exalted from the titans to be in the league. kinda feels like they wanted a ironman that wasn't Steel.
>>
>>87496522
His current ongoing is decent but the dialogue leaves much to be desired.
Right now it's a bi monthly that's going to be a monthly in January
>>
>>87496580
Are you being sarcastic? I never know with you guys
>>
>>87496589
Affirmative Action Anon
That and they thought he could connect more to people in this tech savvy world
>>
>>87496522
The problem with Cyborg is they keep starting in the wrong place, they keep doing the heavy stuff like Whats it like to be half robot, or the ship of theseus, or discussion of race. THey'd be better off having Cyborg pick a city and do a bunch of world building and character building, do it up like Starman, have one of the main characters be the city. Then work in your Blade Runner shit. They gotta care about Cyborg before they care that he is a cyborg.
>>
>>87498135
They are working both things in his comic now.
>>
>>87496522
cause they can
>>
File: 83d3e6da2273a274d66e06161fcdea09.jpg (215KB, 975x1299px) Image search: [Google]
83d3e6da2273a274d66e06161fcdea09.jpg
215KB, 975x1299px
The same thing happened to Firestorm during the 80s. at least he's got the Teen Titans to fall back on.
>>
File: 250px-The_Super_Powers_Team.jpg (21KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-The_Super_Powers_Team.jpg
21KB, 250x188px
>>87496589
I used to feel the same way, but eh, there's precedent. I'd feel less bad about it if they hadn't replaced MM.
>>
>>87500754
>The same thing happened to Firestorm during the 80s

But he had 'The Fury of the Firestorm' that ran for a long time and that book was good. I also don't think Ronnie ever joined the Titans, he was always a JLA kid.
>>
>>87500754
There's been a rotating roster of the League for a long time. We've also had Vixen, Hawkman, Atom, Booster and Beetle, and Fire and Ice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.