[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you want about marvel but the have Oscar grade cinematography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Say what you want about marvel but the have Oscar grade cinematography and visuals.

The music is unmatched and brings out emotion

Amazing CGI

Great character development

Doesn't make stupid jokes like "is she with you?"

Doesn't mention parents death and the heroes mothers name

The heroes don't fight for no reason

The villains are the reflections of heroes and are calculated cunning and clever

The movies can be deep sometimes, they aren't just for kids (Doctor strange and the parallel universes thesis)
>>
>>87492052
I used to think /co/ wasnt as dumb as /tv/ says it is until this board defended the cinepatography of CW. I still remember one idiot saying composition was a meme word
>>
File: wp_ss_20161103_0005.png (287KB, 765x357px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20161103_0005.png
287KB, 765x357px
>>87492158
Back to /tv/ u go the faggot.
If you can't appreciate how great CW
>>
>>87492294
Take your propaganda elsewhere, Disnigger. /co/ hates the MCU more by the day.
>>
>>87492294
Did you even read my post? i wasnt bashing the MCU, i was saying that the direction in general was both lazy and uninspired, the visual side of the movie was terrible,half of the shows on tv have better cinematography
>>
>>87492052
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>87492052
>doesn't mention parents deaths
Isn't that tony gets hit hate boner for cap back in the end fight?
>>
>>87492052
>Doctor strange and the parallel universes thesis
Are you really fucking implying that that was deep ? for fuck sakes
>>
>>87492052
LMAO

Wow Anon, I don't wanna say you're AWESOME, but you just made this board 20 percent cooler!
>>
>>87492052

I like Marvel films and all, but even I can see how stupid this bait is. Gotdamn, get some new material, asshole.
>>
>amazing CGI

I kekd
>>
>>87492052
I agree 100%
>>
Marlol
>>
Why are marvel fans so obnoxious?
>>
>>87492052
So many undepowered characters

this is why we need the mutants it gives them a reason to have those power anyway its a balancing act
>>
>>87498598
Are you reatrded? This is a falseflag.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.