[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is a closer reflection, in your opinion, of how the general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19

File: super-man-4.png (1MB, 771x692px) Image search: [Google]
super-man-4.png
1MB, 771x692px
Which is a closer reflection, in your opinion, of how the general public would react to the existence of superheroes: Marvel or DC?
>>
File: 1451286931120.jpg (451KB, 1823x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1451286931120.jpg
451KB, 1823x2500px
>>87492002
>Which is a closer reflection, in your opinion, of how the general public would react to the existence of superheroes: Marvel or DC?

Right now, as if somebody like Superman was revealed to be real? Probably pretty positively if he was genuinely doing things for the greater good. I mean, we're conditioned to love superheroes.

But I think there'd also be some general concern about say, somebody being able to act with impunity and seemingly untouchable, even if they were genuinely benevolent, especially if they were as powerful as Superman.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
It would not take long for that person to be corrupted by influential persons to serve their plans
>>
>>87492002

The first time innocents died we would go full Marvel.
>>
Mixed no matter what.

Even in real life people who strive to do good all the time get hate and people that are complete dicks get support.
>>
literally would take one wrong thing for them to do and they immediately would garner mixed reception, people love being decisive and a superhero would have to be perfect to somehow not have that be the case
>>
>>87492002
It'd be a mix of both. People love hero worship and also hate anything that's different. So I guess Marvel.
>>
>>87492002
none of the above but I think I'd rather tend towards Marvel. It'd all be politics like it is right now. they'd constantly have to show and pledge on how non-racist they are and all that shit.
and the sheer massive shit they save people from in the comics never actually occurs or it would occur where the super heroes aren't.
last big plane crash? Ukraine I think? that shot down malaysian airlines flight.
when was the last big super hero worthy catastrophe in america? some hurricane? well if you don't have a super hero who can stop that the best thing they could do was relief work.

tumblr would absolutely flip their shit after a while if there weren't any non-binary or non-white or non-christian or whatever-the-fuck-non-trips-they're-on-about-right-now super heroes (you KNOW they would).
And I think quite a few wouldn't work for free.
Or some country would draft them into the military. not that experiments-shit but actual combat stuff.
the countries without super powered humans would get angry and appeal to the UN to sign some treaty on banning them and the veto-powers would just veto it.

and as soon as one hero fucks up, the media and social media would absolutely explode about how they are actually a menace and had their own agenda and what not.
also secret identities? hah! if someone really wanted to find out who a super hero was, they could. CCTV, when they change clothes, mask didn't sit right or got ripped off etc.
>>
>>87492002
definitely marlel.

think about it, people is nuts about wether or not to have gun control, imagine if super powered people started running around cities fighting crime, or using superpowers to fight terrorists or even their own agenda. governments would have to pull a registration act

and don't forget, with the existence of superheroes come supervillains, and evil people.

hell, imagine some basement dweller /pol/ack who turn out to be a level 4 mutant. you wouldn't want him to run around killing blacks and shit
>>
>>87492475
yeah, the biggest issue in the US would be the fear of an omnipotent person, and it would exacerbated if he/she takes sides politically. USA is educated to FEAR EVERYTHING, and having someone you cant control with money or fear would make A LOT of people in power very nervous, and that in turn would push a fearmongering campaign against him/her in the selected media.

What if Fox News declared a guy Superman-like is anti-america because he stands like OP's pic and happens to do it against a Republican government?
What if MSNBC and liberal media shit on him because he happens to be conservative-minded and happens to have a very country-like, simple-minded opinion about transgender rights and the patriarchy?
Even if he never takes a side, media and higher interests would push him towards one, depending on their interests, and the other side is gonna HATE him. Simply Superman doesnt have a space in our real world, and public opinion would destroy him regardless of what he does. So I'm going with neither Marvel or DC, at least not the mainstream stories.
>>
>>87492002
I always thought the incredibles was the most accurate. They would get their asses sued off for collateral damage as soon as the "Oooooo superheroes" honeymoon period was over.
Also who the fuck would they fight? Would they go to the middle east and beat up ISIS?
>>
>>87495693
worse, what if most of ISIS had superpowers?
What if the Ayatollahs or Daesh, or Bin Laden were like Vandal Savage and you couldnt simply kill them?
>>
>>87495693
If there were superheroes there'd also be supervillains. Most people are cunts, so the chance that someone unethical would acquire superpowers is greater than the chance that someone saintly and altruistic would. Even comics reflect this by having a dozen or more rogues for every one hero who fights them.
>>
>>87492002
Superheros or Superpowers?

Superheros are good, Superpowers would mean Armageddon.

Governments would end up in a superhuman arms race, and the world order would be thrown completely into chaos.

Middle East, Africa, South America and large parts of SEA would collapse as individual civilians overthrow the systems. Even in the west, a single Superpowered brawl or terror attack would make 9/11 look like christmas.

If the powers are distributed equally over the world by population, India, China both end up with a huge amount of power, but I'm sceptical as to the loyalty of any individuals to their governments, I think even in the west its likely that the most powerful individuals would want to have a say on how the world is run.

In pretty much every Cape universe, the characters take little action to change the status quo. But in "reality" if a few powerful Supers got together and decided they could run things better than politicians, you end up with the Justice Lords. If they Disagree with each other, you end up with something horrific like flashpoint, with Supers fighting it out.
>>
Marvel.

Superheroes would be hated, look at the reaction to the final fight in the man of steel film. Superman saved the entire planet from being wiped out saving countless lives but a few tower blocks fall down and people won't forgive him for it.
>>
>>87495923
Don't forget humanity's position as the top dog in this planet and how it defines our society. If there is enough superpowered people we end up with something like House of M, with humans seen as a lesser race, at worse we end up with an Injustice world.
>>
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
>>
>>87495337
>hell, imagine some basement dweller /pol/ack who turn out to be a level 4 mutant. you wouldn't want him to run around killing blacks and shit

why wouldn't I want that? at this point it could only get better.
>>
I think Invincible would be closer. Especially with the "People don't look up" line that gets repeated a lot.
>>
>>87495754
Supernatural powers are haram, so they would have to execute themselves.
>>
We'd immediately get a G. Gordon Godfrey and he'd make a million zillion dollars and get amazing ratings and probably get elected president.
>>
>>87495754
>>87496263
the fanatics would hate them and want to kill them because muh demons muh satan muh devils etc but the political leaders of the middle east would want to have their own super powered army of course. and it's probably just the naturally occuring super powers the fanatics would want to destroy. if you could artificially create them (fantastic 4 type etc) even the fanatics would want it to further their cause.
>>
>>87492587
:^)
>>
people riot when fucking sports teams win or lose, people would go nuts if some fucker was running around able to pick up tanks and shit
>>
>>87496459
well, I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of one of those super powered beings then.
>>
>>87492002
>He's with her
>>
theres also the number of supers to consider, lets say that just 0.01% of the world population gets powers of some description, thats at least 6 million people with powers of some type and strength.
lets go futher, lets say 0.01% of the population get superman level powers thats still over 6000 people, even accounting for his widely variable powerlevels thats still a significant number of people with international threat powerlevels floating around.
>>
>>87492002
I would say neither. Neither of them go deep enough in how fucking stupid we all are.

>Superman tries to give kids a moral lesson after rescuing them from a dangerous situation, while a crowd of onlookers gather to see the Man of Steel in person

>"This could have been very dangerous, boys and girls. You're lucky I was here to help, but if you talk to strangers, you cou-"

>suddenly, a shrill voice rises from the crowd

>"BOYS and GIRLS, Super-MAN-? Really? How do you know they're not polygendered? Do you know how much shaming you just did, if one of these kids happens to be thinking about transitioning? You're lucky if they don't commit suicide! Fucking binary cis piece of shitlording muscle fuckery! Maybe you should be called Klansman instead!"

>"I.. I'm sorry? I didn't mean to offend anyone. But, I-"

>"He just admitted to his hate crime! Did you capture that on your phone? He admitted it! Oh my god! Upload it, upload it!"

>every company that has done positive PR with Superman to help try and address major social issues and provide aid to people across the globe all immediately slam him and distance themselves from him on social media

>Superman is shamed off of the planet by bored fatso cunts with nose rings and green sidecuts
>>
>>87497065
yeah look, that shit doesn't happen in real life now and it wouldn't happen then. no one talks like that in real life except maybe in some weird feminist meetings or on a university campus which offers female studies.
>>
>>87497065
This is why we don't get superheroes. We would kill their souls before we destory their bodies. We do deserve villains though. They might make us want to be a better society on a deeper level.
>>
>>87497147
Found the person that never left Bumfuck, Idaho.
>>
File: 1470678796474.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470678796474.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>87497065
>Super MAN!? Ugh, I didn't expect an alien to be a MISOGYNIST
>>
>>87497065
>>87497165
>>87497238
I've never seen anybody being "shamed off" a stage for greeting the audience with the worlds "ladies and gentlemen" and forgetting to name all the other 725 genders.
seriously guys, get out from under your rock.
>>
File: XG2bG9L.jpg (167KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
XG2bG9L.jpg
167KB, 1024x887px
>>87497289
>>
Can we seriously not have a thread without anti-SJWs shitting everything up? Do you people have any idea how incredibly fucking tiresome you all are?
>>
>>87497330
I don't even know what you're trying to say here
>>
Armageddon. People would riot in the streets out of fucking terror that this super powered individual doesn't conform to their views. It would make the reaction to Superman in Dawn of Justice look like nothing.
>>
>>87496263
>having to execute yourself for all eternity because your existence is haram
I have no idea why but that is humorous as fuck.
>>
>>87497372
If you're not with us, you're against us.

So basically Tumblr, just the other side of the coin.
>>
>>87492002
BvS seems pretty accurate imo
>>
>>87497393
Did you forget to add an image of Mister Immortal?
>>
>>87497289
Maybe not genders, but a scientist that put a satellite on a comet was shamed off because he was wearing a shirt depicting womyn. The best part is that the shirt was made by a woman
>>
>there are tumblr sleeper cells here that think we don't realize what they are doing
Yeah, totally, I agree, nobody has EVER been destroyed on a public stage because they stepped on an SJW landmine.
>>
>>87497454
Its child's play compared to what would really happen. Superman's presence alone would probably cause at the very least another cold war.
>>
>>87497475
Not the point faggot. We're talking about superhuman individuals here. The laundry list of actual problems they would get to before the average SJW can even be a blip on their mental radar would be too long to count. The only reason you whiny bitches jump to that of all things is because you literally can't go a day without wondering what bunch of random dicks on tumblr are hating right now.

> Religion, foreign policy, humans rights issues no problem for the ubermensch

> Forgetting to use the right pronouns will make this God bleed!
>>
10:1 odds that the tumblrites ITT are reporting every last "problematic" post for deletion.
>>
>>87497330
Been awhile since I've seen this one.
>>
>>87495337
>you wouldn't want him to run around killing blacks and shit
I don't know why I laughed so hard.
>>
>>87496150
Maybe then target blacks who are actually violent, without the fear of being shot at
>>
>>87497811
>Maybe then target blacks who are actually violent
So you mean 1/3 of all black males.
>>
>>87497330
They really are, and it amazes me that they don't realize it. They're both these groups who gets triggered all the time and who are completely obsessed with gender; they somehow manage to find something to get offended about in everything they run into. Everything, including this thread, which had nothing to do with SJWs ties back to the patriarchy or to whatever issue they have (class conflicts, race, religion, etc). I'm sure there's a term from my personality psychology class describe how extremist from every side resemble each other more than they resemble normal people. It's why fascists were so similar to Stalinists, and why evangelical fedoras preach only as often as fundies do.
>>
>>87497289

Intentionally misgendering someone is a criminal offense in the state of New York.
>>
>>87497884
That's a lot of words to write without actually saying anything.
>>
>>87497884
I think some do realize it, but are so convinced that they're right and the other side is wrong, that they think instead of a two sides of the same coin thing, it's a simple matter of good/bad.
>>
>>87497065
>BvS but the antis are even more SJW

Didn't you see the manlet cuck in the crowd with the anti-Superman stuff?
>>
>>87497289
>doesn't know about the science guy with the pinup shirt
>>
>>87497289
Jesus Christ, we're on a fucking comic board and you've forgotten the traitor scorching that Whedon got because of his gender tweet.

That pretty much locks in the fact that you're a tumblr plant. Only they could be so ignorant of comics and yet so self-assured in how right they are.
>>
File: 1470093472627.png (47KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1470093472627.png
47KB, 600x438px
>>87497861
>>87497811
>>87496150
>>87497330

Oh boy, here we fucking go
>>
File: textbooktumblrite.png (639KB, 614x589px) Image search: [Google]
textbooktumblrite.png
639KB, 614x589px
>>87497932
Geez, it's spot-on.
>>
>>87497811
>discriminating between violent and non-violent blacks
unacceptable! it would most likely be some -ism
>>
>>87498052
>Jesus Christ, we're on a fucking comic board and you've forgotten the traitor scorching that Whedon got FROM TUMBLR because of his gender tweet.
>he must be a tumblr plant

this fucking logic
>>
File: fuuuug.png (214KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuug.png
214KB, 540x540px
>>87497065

>TFW go to a womens only forum to talk about grill stuff with other grills, and we recently had a big poll asking if we should allow trannys that are in the process of "transitioning" into women on our forum because apparently a bunch have been wanting to join our womens only forum

>the poll was overwhelmingly "YES LET THESE NEW WOMEN JOIN US"
>mfw I told them that if trannys are allowed Im leaving, and an admin Ive known and talked with for years "shamed me" with a dozen other grills and said "dont let the door hit you on the way out :^)"
>>
File: 1316950301357.jpg (165KB, 1490x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1316950301357.jpg
165KB, 1490x1370px
>>87495337
>you wouldn't want him to run around killing blacks and shit
>>
>>87494335
I've never read a more underaged post in this site before.
>>
>>87497970
you mean the thing a few people on twitter got upset about and then forgot two days later?
>>
>>87494335
>tumblr would absolutely flip their shit after a while if there weren't any non-binary or non-white or non-christian or whatever-the-fuck-non-trips-they're-on-about-right-now super heroes (you KNOW they would).

So? Who fucking cares. They're just faggots on the internet. Superheroes fighting rapists and human traffickers aren't going to stop because some whale hates that he isn't some shade of brown
>>
>>87498511
4chan is males only, and yet you're here.
>>
>>87498864
>They're just faggots on the internet
We both know this isn't true. Sweden does exist in the real world, anon
>>
>>87496263
Or declare themselves Allah's Favored and take control, I wonder which is more likely.
>>
>>87498922

No it doesn't. It's just a story to scare kids like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.
>>
>>87498511
>women's only forum

How can you prove that?
>>
>>87498687
thanks for your great input.

>>87498864
>So? Who fucking cares.
not the point at all, I merely stated the fact.
>>
Can we have one thead where pol stops complaining about tumbler for just once.

You have your own Board to ehcochamber in, its annoying
>>
>>87499241
The whole thing started when some tumblite tried to deny that the mentally ill amongst them actively tries to destroy people's lives for frivolous reasons.

And yet you phrase it so that the people speaking against them are the problem.
>>
File: 1466654891968.png (651KB, 794x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1466654891968.png
651KB, 794x1245px
>>87499241
>le /pol/ boogeyman
well meme'd. take my upboats
>>
>>87499289
Stop blaming others and calling them
"Tumblerites"

I really dont fucking care, noone does.

If superman came to new york city how would humanity react
>>
>>87499351
>If superman came to new york city how would humanity react
>>87497065
>>
>>87499311
Great response

If green lantern "hal and john" both at the same time occupied California how would we react

Remember this a a board for comics and cartoons
>>
>>87499389
Try again

I think America's gov would make Superman seem like a really bad guy but the people would totally love him
>>
>>87499400
Great post, faggot.

People would mock Hal because he's an idiot. People would respect John because a marine.

>Remember this a a board for comics and cartoons
Gee who would've thought??
>>
>>87499389
>trying to be funny this hard
just stop, no one would react like that.

>>87499436
what's to stop him from having a talk with the president though?
>>
>>87499579
*he's
>>
>>87499579
I like how people conveniently ignore the fact that Hal is ex air force and in the same sentence point out how John is an ex marine which is literally his defining character trait.
>>
>>87492002
DC by a mile. They do a good back and forth between hero praising and fear and honestly that's how most humans act throughout the generations
>>
>>87499241
Go to Reddit or Tumblr for a safe space. Here, anyone can post. Even *gasp* Trump supporters??? So problematic!
>>
File: 1474496817377.jpg (7KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474496817377.jpg
7KB, 214x200px
>>87499667
Nobody gives a shit about the air force, bucko

But let me hear how you think it'll go down, anon.

But remember this is a comics and cartoons board.
>>
>>87499094

Timestamp pictures or a live video chat with the Admin.
>>
Marvel, duh

Mainly because Marvel had the balls to make the Fantastic Four publicly known heroes way back during the start of the MU
>>
>>87499833
That's pretty funny. What do they talk about there?
>>
>>87492002
If anyone here read Worm, I think the reaction would be similar to that.
>>
>>87499815
>But remember this is a comics and cartoons board.
>he thinks he's talking with just one anon
>>
>>87499833
>no one has ever seen a picture of the admin
>"she" darkens out her webcam or says it's broken
>"she" is actually a guy pretending to be a girl, gathering data and pics and videos of said girls while furiously fapping to them
>>
>>87499667
That reminds me how in DC, the government is constantly put investigating Superman and how to replicate his abilities to make soldiers, or how to counter him. Military contractors would make big business by pushing deals with every big country who doesnt have Superman, either by selling red sunlight equipment or developing synthetic kryptonite.

Moving from Superman level threats, vigilantism would be another big issue. Guys like DD or Punisher wouldnt last long, and would be more about the name used as a boogeyman. While heavily "sponsored" heroes like Batman and Iron Man would be heavily demonized, either blamed by being sell-outs, having corporate interests as priority (even if they dont, nobody likes a corporation lapdog), or simply drown in suits by collateral damage fighting someone.
What about seemingly evil corporations like Monsanto or BP sponsoring a team?
>>
>>87499621

>>87497970
>>87498052
>things didn't happen because they're problematic and defy my interpretation of reality!
>>
>>87500069
>gives zero implications that you're a different anon
>still expects me to know
g-gee, thanks...
>>
File: 1412556126313.gif (3MB, 355x210px) Image search: [Google]
1412556126313.gif
3MB, 355x210px
>>87498511
>an admin Ive known and talked with for years "shamed me" with a dozen other grills and said "dont let the door hit you on the way out :^)"
That just made my day.
>>
>>87498511
How would they even screen you to see if you're a woman or not before you join?
>>
>>87501276
>>87499833

>>87500166
This guy is right. The admin is a high level genius that sells the girls' pics for cash. "You need to give nude pics to join :^)"
>>
>>87499621
>what's to stop him from having a talk with the president though

Literally nothing and that's why he would terrify political structures
>>
>>87502114
"What if Superman..."
>>
IF we haven't had any indication of mutations or radioactive activity in animals, it's even less likely in humans. Given that there's been no indication that there is any sentient life in our actual solar system AND how far away our end of the Milky Way is from everything else AND how far space travel actually takes, we cannot expect any alien visitor any time soon.

So all this is moot. ALL we can expect is something like KICK-ASS, or some form of vigilante on a more street-level, ninja/SWAT/SEAL trained type human - and neither the Marvel or DC universe is likely. Nor the underpowered edges of Invincible, etc.
>>
>>87500001
I don't think it would. Worm was way too loose in regulation. I mean in the very first arc you're shown a registered hero just letting an obviously underage wannabe superhero run along after engaging one of the city's most powerful and ruthless villains.
>>
>>87508399
>superpowers aren't real
No shit, Sherlock. It's a hypothetical question.
>>
>>87492475
>Probably pretty positively if he was genuinely doing things for the greater good. I mean, we're conditioned to love superheroes.
We're conditioned to love superheroes as works of fiction. Tales, folklore, icons. A character like Superman being a real thing would be terrifying for a LOT of people. Things would ultimately play out exactly like the DCEU films.
>>
I think common people would like to see superheroes. Goverment would like to control them. So, some mix of dc marvel maybe?
>>
File: saved.gif (129KB, 280x206px) Image search: [Google]
saved.gif
129KB, 280x206px
>>87492002
Neither, because the public tends to like the superheroes in both of their universes.
More realistically:
Pa and Ma Kent:
>MARTHA! DJA SEE THAT SHIT FALL OUTTA THE SKY? MUSTA BEEN ON OL' JEBS PROPERTY, AIN'T NEVER GITTIN' THAT SUMBITCH OUT THAT FIELD NOW
The government the day a strange meteor lands in Kansas:
>Sir, we've received a report of a spaceshit i mean ship landing in hicksville, kansas. Whatta do?
>Well, since nobody who gives us any shekels lives in Kan's ass, go ahead and just confiscate it. Who gives a fuck about property rights lmfao
Clark going through high school:
>H-hey now, Pa said I can't fight you guys because I'm stronger than you
>Oh wait, I'm a teenager and am probably going to go through an edgelord phase at some point, guess I'll just kill all you faggots and then maybe everyone else until I'm done with puberty
Clark starts saving people and gets famous:
>General, Superman's here to see you
>"Yeah so hey, we totally know you're Clark Kent. Want a job?"
>"No sir, I don't believe in using my powers as a weapon for some individual country."
>"Haha okay I getcha well we're a global superpower and don't really give a shit what you, a citizen (read: our property) want, so here's your parents tied up in a prison cell. Also, if you try to save them, you'll all be on the FBI's most wanted list, and every news source anyone gives a shit about will demonize the shit out of you, so here's a few countries with oil that have 'terrorists' for you to go subjugate."
Clark trying to start the JLA:
>"Batman, why aren't you in costume?! This is supposed to be secret!"
>"Batman? What, did you think I'd don a stupid suit and fight crime just because my parents got killed? Nah dude, I'm just a wildly rich alcoholic who takes out his various mental/personality issues in the bedroom on 10/10 sluts from the bars I own every night. Good luck on your tights fetish club tho."

tl;dr: we'd hate 'em one way or another
>>
>>87498864
>thread about how people would receive superheroes
>"WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT A VERY LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE?!?!?!?!"
>>
>>87497065
That only means we need to nuke america, simple
>>
>>87508897
>Trying that stuff on Superman

Because that worked so well in Supreme Power with Hyperion.
>>
>>87509682
>implying you couldn't just get the media to shit on him the way they do anyone in a turban until everyone wants him dead
>>
>>87498864
>They're just faggots on the internet.

So are fucking frogposters, but they're apparently such a massive threat to the establishment that a politician candidate held an entire press conference about "Nazi cartoon frogs".
>>
File: 1445956156148.jpg (87KB, 529x424px) Image search: [Google]
1445956156148.jpg
87KB, 529x424px
>>87508945
I would be astonished if the group in question was anymore than 2% of the population. He's right, who gives a shit what some retards think? They would have literally no influence over what amounts to demigods.
>>
>>87510505
You're right, people who think like they do are pretty few and far between, and they'd have very little influence over demigods like that if A: large numbers of them couldn't find each other, and B: the internet wasn't a thing. I'm not saying Superman is gonna care about Hambeast Harriet bitching about him to his face (hell, they usually ignore "white cis male privilege" when the guy in question is that hot), but they have access to the internet where they have the potential to dox someone's shit and much much more. If they worked for any news source- even a feminist "news" source-they could cause some real damage to the way the people viewed superheroes.

A lot of people in this thread seem to think "how the public would react to superheroes" means "how the public could fight superheroes," I'm noticing.
>>
>>87492002
There would be a shitload of groupies.
>>
>>87498511
This is fake, right? Nice try.
>>
File: 1430145805221.jpg (607KB, 1280x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1430145805221.jpg
607KB, 1280x1954px
>>87492002
>>
>>87495806
Nah, very few people would actually go through with being super villains, most people are too moral to rob or kill someone.
Let's be real, the vast manority of super powered beings would either hide their abilities, or use them for profit in legal manners.
>>
>>87508897
>I'm a teenager and am probably going to go through an edgelord phase at some point,
Just because you were an edgy teenager doesn't mean everyone was.

>>"Yeah so hey, we totally know you're Clark Kent. Want a job?"
>implying the government is that smart
>implying Superman wouldn't be able to outsmart them
>>
File: 1478204141312s.jpg (5KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478204141312s.jpg
5KB, 215x250px
>>87498511
>majority of forum wants something
>"well if this happens them I'M leaving!" thinking she's more important than everyone else
>thinks everyone will be like "damn I don't want femanon to go! Okay whatever you say!XXX"
>instead she gets told to gtfo then
>then femanon goes to 4kan, proclaims she is infact, a woman, and complains how she didn't get her own way on a particular forum.
>implying she's innocent and she's right while everyone else is wrong
>comes to iwanttopartakeindicksuckingbuttotallynotgay imageboard so she can feel validated for having "le contrarian" opinions
>being this narcissistic

I get why you didn't want trannies invading your forum. You either hate them because their different than you or that all of them on the internet are attentionseeking whores. However, the majority wanted otherwise, so stop being a little bitch and make your own fucking god damn forum. Or you could do you planned to do and retreat into your safespace ie 4kan.
>>
>>87497861
1/20:)
>>
>>87492002

Holy shit, all hell would break loose. It doesn't matter what the guy did, everything about him would be scrutinized.

If he was a white dude, he'd be treated like Alan Moore's Miracleman.
>>
>>87492002

I personally what would happen if a superpowered man just flew to the Middle East and starting methodically punching ISIS fighters into bloody mist.

Like, how the hell would the world respond to that? Or, what if he decided to kill Assad? Or kill Donald Trump? Or rip Hillary's head off?

How could you not respond with utter terror?
>>
>>87492002
Superman is real
US Government:MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA
>>
>>87514100
Superman would never kill innocent people intentionally so Trump and Hilary are safe, he needs a non bias reason to why he should destroy ISIS because Superman doesnt like being a government dog.
>>
In reality most people would run like hell from Superman after they see what he can do
>>
>>87497147
>no one talks like that in real life

That post basically described this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
>>
>>87513100
Off topic but the people at Blacked are a bunch of fucking idiots.
>Lol let's make our previews explicit as shit and show all the good parts, yet somehow expect people to pay full price for the long ass video
>Oh no, no one's paying for videos. Better lock them down and take all the fun out of out website
>>87492002
Well you gotta think OP. Superman is a scary superior being that looks just like us, people would either worship him or be desperately looking for a way to kill him. Whereas Batman or Iron Man would be more accepted because you know it's just a dude in a suit.
>>
File: tumblr_mopx16rR2Q1rjgvl7o1_540.gif (580KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mopx16rR2Q1rjgvl7o1_540.gif
580KB, 540x293px
>>87492002
>>
>>87492002
Neither. If people with superpowers actually existed, it would be fucking chaos, like "10 9/11 per state per year" level chaos, and most governments would be very authoritarian or outright totalitarian, or simple colapse in a Somalia-style mess.
>>
>>87497289
Oh no? Isn't that pretty much what happened here with a man who was hoping to be the actual president of the country?
>>
>>87492002
MCU . Comic marvel makes the hate too extreme, comic DC is a tad too optimistic.
>>
>>87497065

WAHHHHHHHHHH

/pol/ = literally pathetic. you can't have a chat about superheroes without crying and whining and shilling your poor me, poor me, pour me a drink loser fucking shit.

kill yourself loser, nothing is changing, you'll die a virgon, you'll never get a job, if you do it will be given to the first illegal that can't speak the language that turns up

just kill yourself now. you're pathetic.

protip: your cry-baby echo chamber is definitely going to get deleted in our glorious new leaders upcoming clean-up
>>
>>87492002
Neither, really.

DC can be too optimistic because not everyone is going to like you right of the bat, even after you've been doing superhero stuff for years. You can be a great guy, always save the day, and still have people who don't like you, that's just how it is.

But, everyone isn't instantly going to turn on you at the drop of a hat like Marvel does either. If you've been helping people for years, the police aren't going to shoot at you for finding a lost child and assume you kidnapped them like they do with spider man. More than likely they aren't going to try and mug you for an incident you had nothing to do with even though you have super dangerous powers like what Marvel Civies did to Johnny Storm.

There's going to be some sort of balance.
>>
>Thread about which cape comic society have a more realistic reaction to superheros and superpowered individuals.
>Degenerate in a pol vs tumblr shitflinging contest
Why?
>>
>>87513594
1/3 have been in jailand drug offenses promote a culture of violence through illicit money and gang rivalry:)
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.