[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just impossible for them to write an interesting female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: doctor-strange-christine-palmer.jpg (35KB, 700x290px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-strange-christine-palmer.jpg
35KB, 700x290px
Is it just impossible for them to write an interesting female love interest? Maybe they should stop trying altogether.
>>
>>87489757
>Is it just impossible for them to write an interesting female love interest?
because they have no character besides
>IS a love intrest
>>
File: Kat Dennings.jpg (115KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Kat Dennings.jpg
115KB, 467x700px
Thor's Darcy had two very interesting features though
>>
>>87489757
She was barely in the movie. Maybe if she was in most of the movie, I would have bitched about her character being nothing. But since she is barely in the movie and not a key focus, this doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>87489757
>surgeon with nail polish
Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>87490564
Good thing they covered her up in a thick turtle neck and jacket in an futile effort to make portman look better.
>>
>>87489757

she is no love interest, they were only friends

God damn man, you're complaining about the wrong one here
>>
>>87490564
She wasn't the love interest, which is probably why she was tolerable.
>>
File: HayleyAtwellPeg2.jpg (993KB, 2295x2740px) Image search: [Google]
HayleyAtwellPeg2.jpg
993KB, 2295x2740px
>Implying Peggy isn't a Top 5 character of the MCU, even if you ignore the show.
>>
>>87489757
They didn't really write her as a love interest. What they did was in the past and they are friends now.
>>
Rachel McAdams is a 10/10
>>
File: tvOnTV.webm (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tvOnTV.webm
1MB, 960x720px
>>87490964
ONE OF US
>>
>>87490799
>she is no love interest, they were only friends
Hahaha. Yeah that's what she decided.
>>
>>87489757
>Maybe they should stop trying altogether.

But then what will women enjoy other than the shitty love plot and the shirtless scenes?
>>
>>87489757

This: >>87489965
>>
>>87490980

Holy shit who made that?
>>
>>87491071

best board
>>
I felt so bad for Rachel McAdams, at least she's getting some Marvel money
>>
>>87489757
who is "them?"
>>
>>87490927
This. best love interest in all of cbm's
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.