[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it make sense that WW was in WW1? Is she canon immortal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How does it make sense that WW was in WW1? Is she canon immortal? Will they freeze her for decades? Will they simply ignore it?
>>
>/co/ in charge of reading comics
>>
I am a new fan of comics. I have only read Azzarello's run, where she was made out of clay, but with a reboot every 5 years I can't keep up with what is "official" and what is not.
>>
>>87488284

In the movie she is Zeus's daughter, so a dmi-god not ageing isnt much of an issue
>>
In some continuities, she can live longer than humans. In others, Paradise Island was simply out of time, so they lived longer because of that. I remember other stories had the Amazons drink elixirs and potions to extend their life span. The movie seems to go with the first one, I think. Amazing simply live longer and age slower than others.
>>
I saw footage of shell shocked soldiers from WW1. Pretty sad.
>>
>>87488309
we dont know that for sure, and her being zeus daughter does not exclude her golem origin. Plenty of tellings of the story have Hera asking Zeus to give life to the clay.
>>
World War 1 >>> WW1
First Wonder Woman Movie >>> WW1

its like poetry
>>
File: LexlikesWWlewds.jpg (267KB, 859x694px) Image search: [Google]
LexlikesWWlewds.jpg
267KB, 859x694px
>>87488195
Nobody on Paradise Island ages unless they leave. That's why the amazons don't need men generally because no one dies of old age I think.

Diana probably goes back there after WWI and returns to mans world some time in the 21st century.

They did this in the Batman Beyond comic where she'd barely aged next to Bruce & Clark because she'd returned home some time after JLU.
>>
>>87488284
>/co/ in charge of reading wikipedia
>>
>>87489097
I actually felt really really sad for the WW1 germans, they where complete victims on that war, let alone pure masturbation for Gal gaddot to exhort her jewish fantasies of hate towards german people itself.
>>
>>87488284
>I have only read Azzarello's run, where she was made out of clay
You clearly haven't.
>>
>>87488284
>Azzarello's run, where she was made out of clay,
Really?
>>
>>87488195
She's immortal.
>>
>>87488284
(you)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.