[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /co/ pretend that this show is bad? https://youtu.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Why does /co/ pretend that this show is bad?

https://youtu.be/NEQ_WYM1FZ8
>>
/pol/posters triggered by the SJW boogieman
>>
>linking a 2+ year old critique video when the show has developed drastically since then
why?
>>
>>87486487
Great another camouflaged su thread.
It's like you need to sperg how much you think su is the greatest thing ever.
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_X_(PS2)_32.jpg (57KB, 512x416px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_X_(PS2)_32.jpg
57KB, 512x416px
>>87486487
There he goes again, crying!
>>
>>87486581
Your move.
https://youtu.be/bHHkY8ifDdY
>>
>>87486487
The show isn't bad, but it's far from the best thing western animation has ever done. But people, not just fans, but critics, animation enthusiasts, fucking CartoonBrew acts like it. It makes people who don't like the show but love animation feel fucking crazy because all they can hear is "Fuck Uncle Grandpa for ruining Steven Universe!" or how Star Vs is just a watered down version of Steven Universe or how Gravity Falls doesn't do lore and mystery as good as Steven Universe.

This on top of things like how diverse the cast is somehow adds points to its overall quality and proves that it's better. That somehow a show doesn't matter unless it has gays yet Clarence handles characters being gay and normal in their world far better than SU because it doesn't make an entire mechanic out of it but no one fucking cares about Clarence except that time Skyler Page groped a girl.

It comes from even if you don't browse Tumblr or Reddit or DeviantArt and don't experience any of that, you still experience 5 different threads a day about SU that does nothing but causes people to bicker and eventually turns into stealth /sug/ threads when the haters leave because I guess the fans need at least five threads for their generals. And when there's a new character introduced, the thread count gets up to as high as fucking 8. You realize how many threads we got in one day when Bismuth premiered?

Basically it's an overrated show with a cancerous fanbase and that's why people go from, "I don't like it" to "I fucking hate it". Very few people here are actually homophobic or hate black people, it's often just a trollish ploy to get the fans riled up and the fact that people respond to obvious bait like, "Why would I want Indian niggers dating Steven?" speaks volumes about how new some of the people who come here just to talk about SU are to 4chan as a whole.
>>
>>87486581
Fuck, wrong link.

https://youtu.be/t2tRVvC47S0
>>
>>87486834
Garnet is ok
Pearl is meh but she needs a nose operation
Garnet is ugly
>>
File: latest-3.gif (344KB, 1200x839px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.gif
344KB, 1200x839px
>>87486822
How has SU made a mechanic out of their gay characters. Despite the amount of queer representation the only time they have ever even addressed the topic was indirectly in "The Answer."
>>
>>87487052
I mean Amethyst is ugly
>>87486822
You are right about everything man.
>>
File: co tumblr.gif (745KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
co tumblr.gif
745KB, 375x304px
>>87486526
>>
>>87486487
I think it's alright. It's just overhyped and has a terrible fanbase.

And Garnet is the most overrated character ever. Ruby and Sapphire have no personality outside of being in love with each other. The most interesting thing Garnet has ever done is sing "Stronger Than You", the rest of the time she's just boring. She makes actual rocks look interesting by comparison.
>>
>>87486487
Because I'd rather watch the anime that this """show""" Rehacka Sugar bootlegged off of.
>>
>tumblr
>>
>>87486822
This, holy shit. If the fanbase weren't MLP-tier I wouldn't even care.
>>
>>87487254
SU fanbase is no where near MLP tier. MLP seeped into EVERY single board, not just /co/. That's why it got its own board, to get it out of the rest. Rarely do just a high number of threads in a single board cause a branch off, otherwise they would have made a /trump/ weeks ago.
>>
>>87487330
>Implying sufags ar not trying the same
>>
>>87486487
>Pretend
>>
>>87487330
Yeah, fuck those guys. They ruined MLP for me, just like I'm sure the SU fanbase would ruin SU for me if I ever went near it. These crazy psycho fanbases ruin fucking everything with their crazed obsessiveness.
>>
>>87487368
I've never seen a SU thread outside of /co/.
>>
>>87486487
Why pretend, the badness speaks for itself
>>
>>87487430
>Implying there aren't more than three su threads per day
>Implying sufags don't sage other threads or do camouflaged threads
>>
>>87487368
MLP is like western Touhou, where the amount of fan material eclipsed the source material so much that it became self-sustaining. Thankfully, getting to critical mass like that almost requires that the source material be vague enough that people are free to fill in the blanks, which Steven Universe luckily doesn't have going for it.
>>
>>87486487
its good, but you and whoever made that video are bad

the correct way to post on /co/ is to only talk about bad things and why they're bad, because talking about good things too much turns them bad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.