[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm literally in tears right now, /co/. I simply can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Smug Piece of Shit Bruce Wayne.jpg (51KB, 702x533px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Piece of Shit Bruce Wayne.jpg
51KB, 702x533px
I'm literally in tears right now, /co/.

I simply can't believe Gotham is about to elect this clownish, fake billionaire as mayor.
>>
File: Wayne ruined her life.jpg (43KB, 560x394px) Image search: [Google]
Wayne ruined her life.jpg
43KB, 560x394px
For fuck's sake, he should be in jail!

This is a man who WE KNOW sexually assaulted at least two women, Selina Kyle and Harleen Quinzel. And now we're hearing reports he accosted another woman, trapping her in a greenhouse during a fundraiser for the Gotham Botanical Gardens.

Why aren't Gotham's women taking a stand against his sexism?!
>>
Let's not be too hasty, after all he has great business sense! A guy who can run such a successful empire should do great things for our economy!

>Make Gotham Great Again
>>
File: An actual billionaire.png (194KB, 461x342px) Image search: [Google]
An actual billionaire.png
194KB, 461x342px
>>87474139
No, I'm sick of this argument. Look at how every real billionaire like Luthor calls him out. He's a phony. A fraud!

That's why he's hiding his tax returns. Wayne Enterprises is probably flat broke.

And the Wayne Foundation? Run into the ground.

It honestly disgusts me how he inherited so much from his parents and squandered it all.

We can't let him run our city into bankruptcy.
>>
From what I've heard, the guy has a serious problem with kids. Particularly boys.
>>
>>87474169
Oh my god, this.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories. But even the dumbest Wayniac has to realize Wayne Manor is big, his "foundation" does a lot of "work with orphans", and he's touting a different "protege" practically every year.

With this kind of stuff where there's smoke, there's fire.
>>
>>87473903
Look, frankly I hate the establishment of Gotham's civic government, and I'm not too fond of the citizenry either, but a part-time burgerflipping job won't pay for a super-powered costume to go wreak havoc like Joker or the Scarecrow. That's why I'm voting for Bruce Wayne, because I think he might be a secret supervillain and I just wanna see him burn the place down.
Vote Wayne!
>>
File: Commissioner_gordon.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_gordon.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>87473990
>>87474169
You guys forgetting about THAT allegation?
I'm sure not.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>87473903
Ever since Kryptonians have showed up in Gotham now Bruce Wayne wants to deport all illegal aliens.
>>
File: Oliver_Queen_DCAU_004.png (80KB, 404x229px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver_Queen_DCAU_004.png
80KB, 404x229px
Better than Star City.

"OH look at us, we've got a progressive liberal blah blah blah" and what happens? Heroin scandal. Aids scandal. That fucking foreign relations nightmare with the Vlatavan ambassador.

Believe me, the last thing you want is a billionaire playboy pretending he isn't. At least Wayne is honest about who he is and what he does.
>>
>>87474352
Which one? Commissioner Gordon and his cronies are so far up his ass, they could brush his teeth. They probably bury twice as much as we hear.
>>
Why don't we just elect the Joker?
>>
>>87473903
Is he planning to reinstate the death penalty, register all clowns, or at the very least reform Gotham's rehabilitation program? If so, then I'm fine with him being elected.
>>
>>87473903
As long as he gets rid of the Batman, I'm voting for him. That Caped Crusader is a blight on this city. Bruce Wayne will fix the problem for sure.
>>
>>87474447
WE'RE GONNA KICK THE ALIENS OUT AND MAKE THEM PAY TO BUILD A WALL
>>
>>87475109
BUILD A WALL AROUND THE EARTH
A geo-dyson sphere!
>>
Somebody should just throw acid to this fucker's face. It worked with the last one; can´t see why it shouldn´t work twice.
>>
>>87474966
>>87475038
I hope you're ready for little Brucie to disappoint you. The man literally has zero plans for once he gets into office.

He can't even sit still long enough to make plans!

And no, I haven't watched any of his speeches or read anything on his website. But there's probably nothing there and I won't encourage his unacceptable bigotry by doing that.

At this point we would be better off actually electing fucking Batman for four years.
>>
>>87475235
He´d suck at governing, but at least we´d be the first city to be able to claim to be governed by Batman. That'd be pretty sweet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.