[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>supposed to be a "dangerous pedophile" >too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Herbert.jpg (78KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
Herbert.jpg
78KB, 300x315px
>supposed to be a "dangerous pedophile"
>too elderly and crippled to actually harm a child

Why can't Seth Mcfarlane actually come up with a good character?
>>
>>87473192
Wasn't that the joke?
>>
>>87473192
So a capable pedophile that harms children would be a good character?
>>
>>87473436
It would be if the children always managed to escape from him at the last second
>>
>>87473589
Well he wouldn't be a dangerous pedophile then, now would he?
>>
>>87473589
This reminds me of something but I don't know what. Was there a cartoon like this?
>>
>>87473589

I'm sure Seth would rather avoid the weekly FBI visits.
>>
File: Source is Geiger Counter.png (298KB, 828x658px) Image search: [Google]
Source is Geiger Counter.png
298KB, 828x658px
>>87473192
>>87473436
Yeah, if we don't see the pedophile succeed every once in a while, where's the suspense?
>>
Herbert is one of the few Family Guy characters I like.
>>
>>87473697
Nothing like that.

More like a guy stalking a child then accidentally steps on a rake and trips and falls into a police car
>>
File: 4955966-1383574997-47986.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
4955966-1383574997-47986.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>87473865
So you want the Wet Bandits?
>>
>>87473192

Was he supposed to be portyed as dangerous?
He alsways more seemed to me like the comic kind. The kind that tries out ridiculous situations in order to make the boy take off his shirt and then goes OHHH YEAH and that's about it.
Of course I haven't watched FG in many years, was he portrayed in episodes as actually planning to kidnap/abduct/entrap boys who would enter his home?
>>
>>87474090
this.
he always seeme like the garden variety pervert that likes to watch kids running around and then wank off to the memory of it in the comfort and privacy of his own home. like the ones Mark from Peep Show describes as the "good pedos", like his gym teacher.

He never seemed like the lecherous sociopath that actually tries to rape kids.
>>
The REAL question should be why can't Seth McFarlane come up with a good cartoon!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.