[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Nova Corps ever be half as cool as the Green lantern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Nova_Corps_(Earth-616).jpg (57KB, 441x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nova_Corps_(Earth-616).jpg
57KB, 441x450px
Will the Nova Corps ever be half as cool as the Green lantern Corps? or do they just suck?
>>
>>87472814

no

yes

next question
>>
>>87472814
They work better as one man being the Lone Ranger.
Unfortunately, we'll probably never see him that way again
>>
>>87472814
Well, they're currently gone and probably never coming back so I doubt it.
>>
>>87472860
Rich came back about a month ago.
I don't out it past Marvel to have this be a bait and switch, though
>>
Well they've been dead for a decade and if Rider comes back I don't think they'll be rebuilding the Corps any time soon since cosmic marvel is a money sink.
>>
>>87472887
Does him being the worldmind count?
He's not really back back.
>>
>>87473714
He's going to have a teamup book with Sam. He'll be back to his normal self in a matter of months.
>>
>>87472814
They have to exist first.
>>
>>87472856
lone ranger? You mean like that wimp white lantern?
>>
>>87472814
How many times has Rich been the Last of the Novas? 3 times? And Sam once? The Nova Corps, outside of Sam and Rich, only exist to be blown the fuck out. They're Marvel cosmic's sacrificial lambs.

They're getting blown the fuck out, so Rhomann Dey has to pull an Abin Sur with Rich. Then the Nova Corps finally gets their shit together, and Nebula blows up Xandar. So the Nova Corps rebuilds Xandar as a bunch of massive connected space stations and everythings looking great, just for Annihilus to come in and kill literally every single fucking one of them besides Rich. Then Rich rebuilds it and then the war with the Cancerverse causes them all to get presumably wiped out again, this time including Rich. Leaving Sam as the new Last of the Novas.

Rich's return means the inevitable return of the Nova Corps which means that we can probably expect to see the Nova Corps get completely wiped out yet again sometime in the next 3-4 years.
>>
>>87472814
Do the lanterns also get stronger the lesser of them there are?
>>
>>87472814
Between the Nova Corps, the Imperial Guard, the Klyntars and I guess the newest iteration of the Space Knights there are a lot of interplanetary space cops made up of different alien races
>>
>>87475057
No but if a crossover is focused on them nothing can stop them from winning
>>
>>87475182
The Nova Corps don't exist anymore, and the Imperial Guard aren't really space cops.
>>
>>87472814
This guys deserve more love.
>>
File: Black Zamas.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Black Zamas.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Would the Nova Corps be enough th stop him?
>>
>>87477184
Sure
>>
>>87477184
Literally who?
And yes why not.
>>
>>87477184
>DBZ character
Pffhahahahaha, is this even a question?
>>
>>87475057
Technically yes

When the entire corps shows up they get curb stomped, when it's only one GL they'll wreck everybody else's shit
>>
File: 1478314138284.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478314138284.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
>>87475042
>completely wiped out yet again sometime in the next 3-4 years.

sooner

theres gonna be a bendis-written Annihilation 2.0 next year
>>
>>87478349
>theres gonna be a bendis-written Annihilation 2.0 next year
Every day we stray further from God's light
>>
>>87478349
Why was /b/ so obsessed with this girl anyway?
>>
>>87478628
uh no idea. i havent browsed /b/ in a while. that pic i found in /pol/
>>
>>87477184
Almost nobody in marvel could beat dbz characters.
>>
>>87479860
>Almost everybody in marvel could beat dbz characters.
Fixed
>>
>>87479860
>DBZ
>meaning jack shit to a multiverse where Cosmic Cubes, Dr. Strange, Thanos, Galactus, about a billion galactic empires, Adams Warlock and goddamn Shuna Gorath exist, among other crazy shit.
DBZ is overrated.
>>
Appoint this guy leader.
>>
>>87472814
Wait
The Green Lateran Core is cool? Since when?
>>
>>87480962
I don't think anyone who is ever going to write Nova from now on knows he's still alive.
>>
>>87481039

He's Darth Maul, he's immortal.
>>
>>87481065
The people who work on Nova now have this "why bother" attitude when it comes to everything.
These guuys can't even be fucked to just look shit up on a wikia. I promise you they don't know shit about Saal other than him bein in the movie.
>>
>>87481084

Well, he wasn't the most prominent character. Still....I did like him.
>>
>>87481195
He mattered a long time ago. I didn't care for him in the movie, but I also didn't give a shit about any of the other Novas in it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.