[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about why Brun is better than Hannelore. Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: would.png (41KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
would.png
41KB, 400x564px
Let's talk about why Brun is better than Hannelore.

Also Questionable Content thread.
>>
>>87472427
>dat fupa
>>
>>87472427
They're both pretty awful, just like this comic
>>
>>87472427
Hannelore makes me want to cuddle, Brun makes me want to breed. Also this thread shouldn't exist.
>>
FAAAAAAAAT

GLORIOUS FAT
>>
The highest paid webcomic creator on Patreon, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
if she was /fit/ itd be good
>>
Why is everyone in the comic so fat now? I use to read it way back when the art was shit(tier), and the gang was all skinny. I just went through the past couple pages, and DAMN.

Hips and booty EVERYWHERE. Not exactly complaining, but...
>>
>>87472966
It's most noticeable with Faye. She's gone from "slightly chubby" to full-on hamplanet.
>>
No disgusting belly button, for one.
>>
File: 1456364774277.jpg (125KB, 1230x1670px) Image search: [Google]
1456364774277.jpg
125KB, 1230x1670px
>>87472427
>obese, autistic dunecoon
>better than this

go home Jeph, you've still got your penis left to stab
>>
>>87472427
For some odd reason I feel like Brun is always filthy. Also her personality and mannerisms are the best indicator that Jeph has no idea how to write actual people and he should probably just stab his hand again and call it a day.
>>
>>87473802
At least with Brun you MIGHT get to fuck her. There's no way Hannelore is going to let anything near her vag.
>>
>>87472427
Please tell me what the appeal of autism is
>>
>>87473970
if you want to play that game then you're not going to fuck either of them because they're fucking drawings
>>
>>87473970
Ah, but Hannelore, for a while at least, was actively working on getting better. She may be pretty far from intimate contact but she's made great strides, and she does seem to want to get to a point of being normal.

Higher tier waifu is worth the wait.
>>
>>87473923
QC is literally sitcom tier. There is no real characterization at all, whenever the comic gets stale he just invests a new quirky character archetype to steal focus for the next 100 strips before he gets bored of her and moves on to the next one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.