[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arrow is decent again >even Felicity is "okay"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n200hzusp71qch0kpo6_250.gif (659KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n200hzusp71qch0kpo6_250.gif
659KB, 160x160px
>Arrow is decent again
>even Felicity is "okay" this season

I'm scared. This can't possibly last. I mean, I'm not going to say it's Season 1 or 2 good, but for some comic book fun to watch after work on Wednesdays, it's decent.
>>
CW seems to be only capable of having one decent show at a time.
Poor Flash.
>>
[Fails the city internally]
>>
>>87471534
Flash, Supergirl, LoT, and Arrow are all decent. None are great, just watchable.
>>
>Arrow is decent again
>Cubs win the World Series

What else?
>>
>>87471564
I watch the CW shows just because they're the only things worth watching at 8 Monday through Thursday. SHIELD, ironically, is the one must watch this year.
>>
>>87471495
Arrow is not decent again, it's just not trash. Sure they got rid of the shitty love story and Amell is still very enjoyable to watch. But the new supporting cast is completely unwatchable shit.
>oh lets turn gay tech blackie into a superhero
seriously?
>artemis
literally does nothing
>edgy sportsmaster rip off
fuck this kid.
>>
>>87471590
AoS is amazing this year, but Supergirl is the biggest surprise improvement.
>>
>>87471629
Honestly, Supergirl is the new Flash
>>
>>87471629
>>87471590
>AoS
>ever
>>
What episodes from Arrow s3 do you recommend?
>>
>>87471718
Season 3 was pretty bad
>>
>>87471701
It's just the Ghost Rider people
>>
>>87471788
Ah, OK.

>>87471776
Sigh. I guess I'll have to watch it.
>>
>>87471802
>Sigh.
Don't do that.
>>
>>87471802
Don't. Try to get a recap or bulletpoints online. It was a shitshow.
>>
2014 season - Flash was the best
2015 season - Gotham was the best
2016 season - Arrow is the best

Balance must be maintained

LoT is doing pretty good now too so it might b a tie
>>
>>87471788
/nah its been good since ward turned evil
>>
Arrow will never be good again.

They peaked with Deathstroke because Slade was a genuinely good villain and the actor was fully into the role.
>They call me Deathstroke, I like it, it's flamboyant
>>
>>87471495
>Felicity is "okay" this season

I want this meme to end. Her character is still an annoying selfish cunt there's just less of her. Count on her screen time to drastically increase when they get to the mid season doldrums and have nothing to do but kill time until the finale
>>
>>87471841
Don't worry, anon. I already doubt /co/'s opinions, so I will watch it.
>>
>>87471629
It's literally as good as mid-season Supergirl. The ends were bad, but they wrote the middle of the season when CBS ordered more episodes and they could reflect on what worked and what didn't.
>>
>>87471955
Good luck then my man
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.