[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does The Flash (any of of them desu) have a strong enemy who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: flash.jpg (228KB, 1295x1139px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
228KB, 1295x1139px
Does The Flash (any of of them desu) have a strong enemy who isn't also a speedster?

I'm new to this.
>>
>>87462333
Captain Cold and Grodd.
>>
The top.

He tops the Flash.
>>
Yes.

Jay Garrick's most notable foes were the Thinker, the Shade and the Fiddler. He only fought his evil speedster twice.

Barry and Wally had the Rogues. For the longest time Gorilla Grodd was actually presented as Barry's one true Nemesis, followed by Mirror Master. Wally's was Captain Cold.

For his brief tenure Bart had Griffin Grey and Manfred Mota.
>>
You don't have to be fast to fight Barry because he's a big silly idiot and he lets himself get his ass kicked
>>
File: Titans1.jpg (370KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Titans1.jpg
370KB, 900x1384px
>>87462333

It's Abra Kadabra. He fucking erased Wally out of reality, which is a feat no other enemy can accomplish.

Grodd is another one. Doctor Alchemy is plot device. Top's powers are inconsistent as fuck.

But yeah Kadabra is probably the strongest non-evil speedster at the moment.
>>
>>87464238
>He fucking erased Wally out of reality, which is a feat no other enemy can accomplish.
Wally erased himself out of existence so many fucking times, holy shit.
I mean, one time was just his identity, the other was a future him.
Actually, in general, has Wally been erased from existance more then any other comic character?
Fucking New 52 if you count that.
>>
>>87464238

I recall Kadabra's face being hamburger for a good portion of Wally's original tenure as Flash. What happened between then and now that fixed his face besides New 52?
>>
>>87464321
I think time travel.
>>
>>87463648
The Rogues is in the weird position where they hold back, so do the Flash, to avoid damaging their cool fast city.
>>
>>87464441
It's not that weird. They know that the Flash could fuck them up beyond all reason. So they have an accord. They have rules and guidelines that they will not cross, and if any of them do, the rest of the Rogues will turn on them. So they don't go after any of the Flash's family, they don't murder, and they don't hurt children. As long as they follow their rules, the Flash won't infinite mass punch them into a fine paste.
>>
File: flash vs rogues.jpg (69KB, 250x387px) Image search: [Google]
flash vs rogues.jpg
69KB, 250x387px
These guys
>>
>>87464523
Its just weird.
Flash doesn't even have Death Battles with Zoom or Abrakadabra.

Superman regularly death battles Doomsday, Luthor, etc.
Current Incarnation of Wonderwomen is a Death Battle Seeker.
Batman tries to die. Literally.
>>
>>87464582
Flash isn't the "might makes right" hero. He doesn't want to just catch his enemies and lock them away, he wants to help them do better. He could go around just punching them and tossing them in jail, but then they will get out and start shit again. He wants to help rehabilitate them, and that doesn't mean death battles.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.