[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Repeating the same lines over and over again like a damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1478071025993.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1478071025993.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Repeating the same lines over and over again like a damn robot
>being able to do pic related

WAS that really Bruce? Seems really out of character for him to just go into the prison the way he did and risk permenant paralysis at the hands of Bane all so he could let in the rest of his team. I half expected it to be Clayface disguised as him but it seems like it really was Bruce
>>
Who fucking cares, we finally have Punch and Jewelee in comic! BASED KING.
>>
>>87446539
>I half expected it to be Clayface disguised as him but it seems like it really was Bruce
Not Punch, the character King explicitly introduced as being able to disguise himself really well?
>>
Well the only people we actually saw were Catwoman and Ventriloquist (hmm throwing your voice) so I think there's plenty of time for twists and reveals.
>>
>>87446539
He is suicide.
>>
>>87446725
Would Punch be able to withstand a beating from Bane and strong enough to make holes in the wall from punching?
>>
>>87446725
well now there's a perfect room for a sweet twist
>>
>people expecting twists after how predictable and by the numbers the previous arc was
>>
>>87446735
>Ventriloquist

Does he have some kind of power to control life-sized dummies from far away distances? That could be one explanation for it but as far as I know the guy is just some weirdo who used Scarface as a way of acting out his inner mob-boss personality
>>
>>87446868
As long as King crashes at least one vehicle per issue, I'll continue buying it.
>>
>>87446917
they turned calendar man into a meta-human that is reborn every season so everything is possible
>>
The twist will be after nonstop declarations of planning to break Bane's back, Batman ends up not doing so.
>>
>>87446997
No, the twist is going to be by saving one person, Gotham Girl, Bruce is condemning another, Bane. After he breaks Bane's back Bane will become addicted to venom again, could even be setup for an arc later down the line where Bane comes back for revenge.
>>
>>87446539
>Repeating the same lines over and over again like a damn robot
It's a mantra. Like soldiers repeating their name and rank when in captivity. He was saying it to stay focused.
>>
>>87448355
These sheltered babies here no nothing of war friend. I doubt most of them have ever been in a fight.
>>
>>87446539
he didn't break his back bane said he couldn't he literally only slipped a disk to knock him out and then drown him batman then made 4 dents in the wall to climb up and realign his vertebra all of this is possible
>>
>>87447098
Next arc is 'I am Bane'
>>
>>87446992
When?
>>
>>87449158
>Bruce gets so caught up in saving someone he condemns another to do it and it bites him in the ass

Classic Bruce
>>
>>87449158
We don't care who you are, what we wanna know is your plan.
>>
>>87449183
I may be miss remembering but I would say Batman Rebirth issue.
>>
>>87447098
Gotham Girl is a cute innocent girl and a hero, fuck Bane and everyone of the Suicide Squad that will probably die to help her
>>
>it's ooc for Batman to overcome the odds through of combination of focus and willpower.
It actually makes a lot of sense for Batman to be the diversion because really who else could've survived this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.