[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is tuition for the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1405835920854.jpg (29KB, 429x397px) Image search: [Google]
1405835920854.jpg
29KB, 429x397px
How much is tuition for the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters? Do they offer scholarships? If a kid on a scholarship is a shitty student but has dangerous powers he hasn't fully mastered. do they just kick him out? Have they ever hired non-mutant teachers for the basic curriculum? What about other staff, like janitors and cooks, do they have to be mutants? If it's a really good private school and non-mutants wanted their kids to study there, could Xavier reject them? Could these parents sue the school for discrimination?
>>
They didn't kick out Scott for never taking his training wheels off, did they? The leader of the X-men is the one with the least control over his powers. Fucking mutant Messiah can't even fucking control his powers, what a joke.

It's a private institution, since the fact that they were mutants was a secret before, they couldn't establish the basis for discrimination. Now, they'd just be afraid of getting blasted off the earth.
>>
>>87439136
He can't control it because of brain damage, my dude.
>>
>>87439168

Agreed.

That's make it worse that he's their leader though.

I wouldn't let that get out.
>>
>>87439136
Couldn't he control it in Astonishing? What happened with that?
>>
>>87439055
>Have they ever hired non-mutant teachers for the basic curriculum?
I don't think so. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of "teachers" at the school aren't qualified and don't even have a teaching license. I doubt universities or employers would take a diploma from JGS/Xavier's seriously.
>>
>>87439509
Bendis happened, so his powers went haywire after AvX. And then he died and the only Cyclops left is the version that never even learned to control it.
>>
yo why are his arms so smalllll
>>
>>87439572
They're like a wee babby's.
>>
I doubt the Xavier Institute focusses too much on academics.
>Have they ever hired non-mutant teachers for the basic curriculum?
Spidey thaught there, I think something about secret identity or public image.
>>
File: Illuminati.jpg (344KB, 550x838px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati.jpg
344KB, 550x838px
>>87439168
if only they knew a world-class neurologist through some kind of personal connection, or someone who had experience of extensively re-mapping minds which by necessity involves entirely bypassing or altering the function of entire regions
>>
>>87440096

Why even have a school then?
>>
>>87440096
Remember when Aunt May got shot in the gut, and Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic, Hank Pym, Iron Man or Black Panther couldn't do shit about it?
>>
>>87440174
i find that funny more than anything
i mean, really?
you have all these people and fucking DOOM and you can't take out a bullet and sew up an old lady with magic and/or super science.
>>
>>87440174
no because it turned out a second opinion was all that was needed to save aunt may, and Strange, Fantastic and Iron Man got together to wipe Spider-Man's identity from the minds of the world, thus ensuring Aunt May wouldn't be targeted again

all of which was resolved in fewer than four issues and reaffirmed years later in just two issues

X-Men are just lazy
>>
>>87439833
>Spidey thaught there, I think something about secret identity or public image.
One of Marvel's 'brilliant' minds.

His job is to teach kids to not get caught or say stupid stuff.

Xavier should have just mind controlled everyone from the start.
>>
>>87439055
Extension of OPS question:

How do students go to college? Does Charles just mindfuck admissions boards? If so how do the students manage academically since they spent adolescence learning about their powers instead of math, history, science, etc?

Basically how does the school prep students for real life and contributing to society besides not killing people w their powers?
>>
>>87443401
They learn both. We just see the powers stuff because Stan and Jack thought watching Jean Grey and Iceman bitch about their English report wasn't an interesting comic book.

The fact that they WENT to college says that they got a decent education.
>>
>>87439055
It's less like a school and more like a re-education centre to train child soldiers
>>
>>87439136
>Scott
>mutant messiah

Wew lad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.