[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its a "full episode parody of a single issue of a mildly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Wrasslor.png (574KB, 1065x790px) Image search: [Google]
Wrasslor.png
574KB, 1065x790px
>Its a "full episode parody of a single issue of a mildly successful comic from twenty years ago" episode
Holy shit, how is Gendy so based?
>>
>>87430622
The Macho Man impression was hilarious.
>>
>>87431214
that was actually Randy Savage as the voice
>>
File: 1781914-vsheroesig6.jpg (227KB, 1248x962px) Image search: [Google]
1781914-vsheroesig6.jpg
227KB, 1248x962px
>>87430622
He couldn't have chosen a better single comic tbqh. It was actually the first comic I ever read.

I still think it was bullshit how he refused to fight The Hulk.
>>
>>87430622

>the way mojojojo talks was based on the superhero dictionary

Is there anyone who can top Craig and Genndy?
>>
>>87433417
he knew he would have lost! also, he was super-nerfed in ever subsequent appearance, which sucks
>>
>>87431214
>impression
>>
>>87435174
What're ya doin up there?
>>
>>87431214
>impression
>>
>>87433417
>I still think it was bullshit how he refused to fight The Hulk.
honestly how he "won" all his fights prior to fighting Thing were bullcrap
>>
>>87436661
This is why we don't have any good comics anymore.
>>
>>87436705
what, your saying people are too focused on powerlevels? or on "fairness" over story?
>>
>WELCOME, HEROES OF EARTH! YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO RECEIVE THE MOST GLORIOUS OF GIFTS- THE OPPORTUNITY TO FACE ME, THE GREAT RASSLOR, IN A CONTEST OF STRENGTH AND SKILL! FOR EONS I HAVE SCOURED THE COSMOS, SEARCHING FOR THE ONE ADVERSARY WHO COULD PROVIDE SUITABLE SPORT. BUT LO, I HAVE YET TO FIND SUCH A NOBLE SOUL. EACH CREATURE, EACH RACE, MORE PITIFUL THAN THE LAST! SO I SPARE THEM THE DISGRACE OF THEIR WEAKNESS BY DESTROYING THEIR WORLDS, AND NOW MY QUEST HAS BROUGHT ME TO THIS TIMID LITTLE PLANET YOU CALL EARTH. SO, TERRESTRIAL HEROES, CAN ONE OF YOU QUENCH MY THIRST FOR THE DIVINE CONFLICT, THE SUPREME STRUGGLE? OR WILL YOUR PLANET BE DOOMED TO THE SAME FATE THAT HAS BEFALLEN SO MANY?
>>
>>87436771
...what?
>>
>>87433712
Oh god, I could actually believe that, It just makes too much sense.
>>
>>87436771
All these years and I still read it in his voice.
>>
>>87430622

One of my favorite Thing stories.
>>
>>87436971
Oooooooh yeaaah!
>>
>>87436971
Same here.

>>87436771
F
>>
>>87436927
It's 100% true. Apparently, Gendy had a copy of it laying around his dorm room when he was in college. He and his roommates liked to sit around reading it out loud in funny voices. That's what Mojo Jojo's voice was inspired by.
>>
Genndy and Craig are HUGE nerds in terms of underlooked animation/comic stuff.

One of the things that I often notice is that they're probably into Tatsunoko properties; There was the episode Dexter basically made a Friender version of Dynomutt, some of the mechs in Dexter having some inspiration from Robotech, even the PPG Episode title card animations (where the girls descend downards in a quick flash) was inspired by a similar animation seen in the Gatchaman titlecard.
>>
>>87433417
huh, I always thought the episode was a spoof on Infinity Gauntlet, but I guess this makes more sense.
>>
>>87442212
Yeah I definitely noticed that to..
>Tatsunoko
>Robotech
Nigga if you don't fuck off
>>
This is the same show that did the Hostess Fruit Pies skit that probably flew over most kids' heads.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.