/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>comic with an enjoyable story and likable characters reaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 07.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>comic with an enjoyable story and likable characters reaches its conclusion.
>you're left wanting more.
Which one is it /co/? How do you cope?
>>
>>87428300
Check out the other things the writer has done.
>>
>>87429484
What if they're dead and you already read their whole library?
>>
>>87428300
The Boys
>>
Bone
Transmetropolitan
Morrison's Batman and Robin
Agents of Atlas
>>
>>87428300
Gravity Falls
>>
>>87429834
God, Morrison's run could have been perfect if not for editorial bullshit and Tony Daniel's awful art. They should have let him pick his artist and make a non-canonical series like All-Star Superman.
>>
>>87429834
That.

And if you finish, go start something that takes forever.

Like Sandman. Or Jojo.
>>
>>87428300
How do I cope?

Fanfiction, fan art and about two months of mourning.
>>
This thread was doomed from the beginning. /co/ only likes to talk about things they hate.
>>
>>87428300
The Sandman
>>
Venom from Way.
>>
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
>>
File: hitman.jpg (385KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
385KB, 600x927px
>>87428300
>>
>>87428300
>comic with an enjoyable story and likable characters
Quit the bullshit, OP
>>
>>87436216
I appreciate that Ennis absolutely refuses to let Hitman go, referencing it whenever he can, but also refuses to let DC do anything else with the character.
>>
File: jli.jpg (298KB, 900x425px) Image search: [Google]
jli.jpg
298KB, 900x425px
>>87428300
JLI
and i don't, i've forgotten about them but i find myself missing them from time to time
>>
>>87428300
PISS. BLOOOOOOOODDD

Any self-contained but canon Batman story like Long Halloween
>>
>>87429484
What if it's Tom King's Vision and you know deep down he'll never be as based as he was in that story
>>
Remender Venom
Pre-New52 Blue Beetle
>>
>>87428300
Feel bad for finishing it then hope it won't get shitty sequel or spin-off.
I'm looking at you, Top 10.
>>
>>87428300
Greg Pak's Hercules stuff. It's good to see Cho striking out on his own these days, but I miss cheerful Herc going on adventures with his flawed sidekick.
I've tried the newer Hercules stuff but it just feels like edgy dreck and out of character for the guy.
I mostly cope by reminding myself that a lot of Cho's development as the Hulk can be traced back to his interactions with Hercules, but even then they've made him a dick in Champions now so what's even the point?
>>
>>87439307
Check out Sheriff of Babylon or Omega men then.
>>
>>87429484
what if the writer hasn't done anything else yet?
>>
>>87438643
I'm sorry for you anon.
>>
>>87439307
There have been better comics. Check those out.
>>
>>87428300
>reaches its conclusion
you have no right to complain, op
>>
>>87429834
Are Morrison's Batman and Robin any good? I enjoyed his All Star Superman.
>>
>>87439549
BUT I WANT MORE
>>
>>87428300
Moore's swamp thing for sure.
I mean I liked where he left it, but I later read about some stuff waid did on his run and it seems like it probably shits all over moore's work.
>>
>>87428300
Since it's so rare for comics to reach conclusions seems like a minor problem
>>
File: how to traumatize co.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
how to traumatize co.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>87429484
>mfw i want more winter men
>mfw brett lewis hasn't done anything like that anymore cause the first time around he got shafted so hard
>also well the car accident but he came out well from it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
>>87439522
Nice dubs for a good series

I miss that version of Hercules and Cho
>>
>>87428300
Luckily, the next writer completely destroyed everything I loved about those characters so I'm not going to want to see them ever again.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.