[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Made a big stink about not voicing Bubbles in the shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tata tara.jpg (223KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tata tara.jpg
223KB, 1200x1200px
>Made a big stink about not voicing Bubbles in the shitty PPG reboot
>Acts like she's the original Harley Quinn voice, never acknowledging Arleen Sorkin at all.
>actually made me make a topic ranting about this
>Thinks shes the queen because horsepeople worship her

Hynden Walch is a superior Harley to her
>>
>>87427588
She used to do a good Harley, but she is really overplaying the role ever since Arkham Knight.
>>
Bait, but I'm happy you remembered Sorkin.
>>
>>87427588
I like her because he has big boobs.
>>
>>87427626
You get what you pay for.
>>
>>87427588
One tweet is not a big stink.
>>
>>87427588

To be fair, that was an incredibly shit move on CNs part to not even ask them to come back.
>>
>>87427588
Sorkin gave Tara her blessing, the problem with PPG was that they didn't at least let the VAs know in advance they wanted younger VAs. That said I like Hynden more as Harley.
>>
>>87427588
>worship her
you mean want to fuck her.

Honestly who doesn't want to fuck her.
>>
She does a good Raven.
>>
>spoiler

OPs right this time
>>
>>87427588
>actually made me make a topic ranting about this

Nah man, those are your issues. It's not her fault you're this easily angered.
>>
>>87427930
well considering she's one of the first to give Raven a voice, she gets an instant pass on that, just like Khary Payton does for voicing Cyborg.
>>
>>87427588
Yeah, and she raised a big stink about how bullshit it was for Cartoon Network to reboot PPG without asking Craig McCraken to get involved in any way or seeking his blessing on the project.
>>
>>87427588
She's the worst Harley voice imaginable.

Have you fucking heard her in DC Super Hero Girls?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.