[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Joker had the Killer Queen stand, how fucked would Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

If the Joker had the Killer Queen stand, how fucked would Batman and the DC Universe be?
>>
File: Jojo Posters.png (129KB, 468x310px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Posters.png
129KB, 468x310px
>>87415641
>jojo posters
>>
File: super cool.jpg (105KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
super cool.jpg
105KB, 400x375px
>>87415651
>>
Batman would research stands and travel the world to find an arrow, stab himself with it, then proceed to fuck up KQ and the Joker with his own stand;
DEAD PARENTS
>>
>>87415641
Batman would be pretty fucked.
Honestly the best choice would be to just off him.
You are literally dealing with a man who by your point of view can just blow people up randomly.

(Remember only stand users can see stands)
>>
>>87415691
Shut up you fag.
Batman isn't god.
>>
>>87415651
Or, you know, Stands are just an interesting concept from a comic with a very recognizable and codified style, and it's fun to apply that comic's rules to other media.

Source?
>>
>>87415641

Why would Joker use a Stand that's biggest plus is keeping the user secret?

That goes against everything the Joker stands for, pun not intended. He wouldn't use Killer Queen. He'd use the World to set up lethal physical comedy.
>>
>>87415714
Josuke, stop fucking with my name you shitposter with bad hair.
>>
>>87415641
Kira lost by being outsmarted. Batman always outsmarted the Joker in the end. QED status quo resumes.

Also >>87415651
>>
>>87415795
Yes, but what were Kira's motivations Anon?

Compare that to someone like the Joker's.
>>
>>87415754
>the fake me trying to pretend to be me

Ok, I guess I need a trip.
>>
File: josuk.png (658KB, 490x535px) Image search: [Google]
josuk.png
658KB, 490x535px
>>87415811
>>87415754
>Two rohans
>>
>>87415830
>so many fakes
This must be the work of an enemy stand
>>
File: johnny thunder.jpg (133KB, 654x1024px) Image search: [Google]
johnny thunder.jpg
133KB, 654x1024px
>>87415810
>>87415795
>>87415693
You know, Johnny Thunder could be able to help Batman.
>>
>>87415641
If I have to answer this seriously:
Joker has done a bit of everything in his life, the power to turn anything into a bomb would be nothing but another crazy plan in his long history of crazy plans. DC universe is huge and varied, it wouldn't be hard to find something that can defeat Killer Queen.

But if we want to be even more scientifical, Joker can not control Killer Queen. It's a Stand created by the mind of a secretive man who hates competition and wished for a way to literally erase people who disrupted his quiet life. Canonically, even if a person steals someone else's Stand, the Stand won't obey if the new master's personality is too different from its creators'.
>>
>>87415733
IT HURTS
>>
>>87416075
Are u okay, reatard? I am wood.
>>
>>87416143
Stoopid
>>
>>87415810
kira's motivations was live his life murdering when needed without getting caught he didn't want to get caught so bad he got a new power with the ability to rewind time
>>
>>87415641
He probably wouldn't use it that much. Stealthily disintegrating people doesn't get him attention and isn't particularly funny.
>>
>>87419384
This. Killer Queen allowed Kira to live a quiet life. This is the opposite of what The Joker wants. If anything, Joker would hate Kira for actively wanting people to not notice him or his murders or his quirks. The only thing they have in common is an appreciation for stylish purple suits.

When it comes to JoJo villain stands, something like The World or King Crimson would fit Joker better, as stopping/skipping time would allow him to set up gags and pranks without his targets realizing it.
>>
>>87415641
That's not how it works you cancerous faggot.
>>
>>87419527
Could batman figure out how King Crimson works?
>>
>>87420635

Why would he need to? IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>87420778
Memes aside, batman can't even see stands, unless joker explained it, it would be almost impossible to figure out what was happening.
>>
>>87420635
no but he could obtain a jetpack fast enough to move in stopped time
>>
>>87415872
I feel they missed a huge opportunity in making him DC's "magic side" poster boy. Constantine doesn't seem to fit.
>>
>>87415691
You Jojo fags have a containment thread for a reason.
>>
>>87420961
But this is Batman we're talking about here. If the plot requires him to figure something out, he will.

He can see the effects of the stand, i.e. he can see how the stand interacts with the visible world, like seeing the tread marks from the tank. Then he'd go do his bat-detective work about invisible forces that could leave tread marks and in the end he'd learn everything he needs to know about stands to come out on top.

Plot armor is integral to Batman's character.
>>
>>87415641
If the Joker had ANY invisible being that could punch through a human torso with barely any effort, Batman would be dead.
>>
>>87421210
But I thought the Joker didn't want to kill the Batman, only torment him.
>>
>>87415641
If the joker had his own unique stand, what would it be? What about other marvel/dc characters?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.