[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why this opening always gets me pumped up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (238KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
238KB, 250x356px
I don't know why this opening always gets me pumped up to watch the movie but the movie itself isn't that good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rfHoFU_AUs
>>
>>87415033
>I don't know why this opening always gets me pumped up to watch the movie
Because it's a fucking awesome song.
>>
>>87415033
But the movie was great
>>
>>87415047
All of voltaire's work is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8GK-Ikwbo&t=91s
>>
>>87415033
>>87415050
Out of all the awesome villains this show had, why the fuck did they go with Boogie Man? The movie wasn't really bad but it could've been so much more.
>>
>>87415313
It wouldn't have been the same movie
And couldn't have used this song in the credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
>>
>>87415033
Its literally my all time favorite CN movie. As far as I'm confirmed it has no flaws
>>
>>87415033
>it's been almost 10 years
Should I kill myself now?
>>
>>87415373
Why?
>>
>>87415033
I watched this last night actually. The movie is great, you just have shit taste OP
>>
>>87415418
i didn't say it was bad,just not that great,i remember it being better for some reason.
>>
>>87415347
>It wouldn't have been the same movie
You're right. It may have been something better.
>And couldn't have used this song in the credits
Who cares?
>>
>>87415446
If you think it could have been better any other way why don't you tell us your big idea for a billy and mandy movie?
>>
>>87415465
>Big team up between all the major villains. Nergal, Eris, Skarr, etc... Fred Fredburger is part of this team just because
>Instead of taking away Grim's scythe for the hundredth time, the villains use their own powers to try to rule the world/underworld or some shit
>Grim isn't powerful to stop them
>This can be why they go on that journey to get Horror's Hand. That's the only thing that can stop them
>Villains keep getting in their way while they travel through the Underworld
>Mandy joins the villains towards the end which ends up being a ruse as she uses Horror's Hand the moment everything else seems hopeless
>>
>>87415595
That's great but where does scary-o fit into all of this?
>>
>>87415628
You could still have some variation of that somewhere. Just with something else instead of pirates.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 530x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 530x578px
>>87415595
>Another league of villains
>Another "get sacred object to stop villains"
>Another double-cross plot twist

Instead of
>Redemption plot
>Race to get artifact just to keep power in check

Also,
>Nergal a villain
>>
>>87415687
>Another league of villains
It's been a long time since I've watched Billy and Mandy and I haven't seen all of the later season episodes but I can't recall them ever doing a villain team up.
>Another "get sacred object to stop villains"
Better that than Grim's scythe being stolen for the nth time. Isn't that what the plot of Boogey Adventure was anyway?
>Another double-cross plot twist
Or I guess you do what Grim Adventures of KND did and have Mandy become full villain and somehow defeat herself. That might be better actually.
>Redemption plot
What kind of redemption plot could you even do in Billy and Mandy without changing the status quo?
>Race to get artifact just to keep power in check
Um yeah. Heroes need artifact to defeat villains, villains are trying to stop them from getting it. You're going to have to elaborate your point on that one.
>Nergal a villain
He still resents Grim and wants revenge on him for some reason? I don't know.
>>
Can someone tell me what irish pirate classic whatever song scary-o was based on? I really need it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXn7JMg3T1g
>>
>>87415033
Does anybody have a link to the commercial for this movie, the one where it's just them repeating the name of the movie over and over? I've been looking for it for years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.