[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have the senpai theory that harmonic dissonance had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 3389051-8411578382--spoi.png (319KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
3389051-8411578382--spoi.png
319KB, 640x653px
Anyone else have the senpai theory that harmonic dissonance had nothing to do with the new airbenders and that aang just fucked every bitch he met.

The only reason why people hid their airbending until a big event was so noone felt like they got clucked by aang.

Boomie was just bad at it.
>>
Asami discussion general
>>
File: tumblr_nej2bxJL1o1tjunm1o5_1280.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nej2bxJL1o1tjunm1o5_1280.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
What about her?
She is most likely younger than Korra. I don't think Aang screwed Su in his last days.
>>
>>87413837
she stole his semen in his sleep
>>
>>87410656
No because eventually one of his bastard children would come looking for whatever fame, fortune, respect they could get their hands on while making a big fuss about it.
>>
>>87413837
God the females were so hot in this show. There isn't one I wouldn't bang
>>
>>87413837
Either Su or Baatar was Aang's kid and passed on the airbending genes to Opal
>>
>>87412419
Who?
>>
>>87413837
She is Tenzin's
>>
File: 0203.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0203.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>87414805
>>
>>87410656
>Aang
You mean No-fun McTightpants?

Aang's complete character assassination was one of the worst things about this show.
>hurr he grewd up!

Then show how his fun, easygoing side was repressed by his job, don't pretend the character we all spent 3 years with in the first show never existed.
>>
Yeach I can believe that. In the comics doesn't he have a bunch of fangirls pining for his air-peen?
>>
>>87415724
that's literally how the air acolytes started
>>
>>87415625
I think it's a safe bet Aang stayed the same, and he just came off like a tightass because the one flashback he shows up in was about the criminal trial of a notorious gangsater.
>>
Here's a slightly unusual theory I have about the Air Nomads, not that it's quite relevant to what OP was talking about (as a matter of fact, it actually contradicts canon), but here it goes:
The Air Nomads used to be real nomads back in Ancient Times. They were a violent people, known for living in the steppe land of the northern Earth Kingdom, and they were a fierce people, who often migrated throughout the lands, pillaging and ransacking villages and towns throughout the lands, not unlike the real-life Mongols. Eventually, they must have ended up conquering a large part of the northern and eastern coasts of the Earth Kingdom. However, their mighty empire fell after sending off a large expedition to the Fire Nation islands, whence they met the religious nature-loving Heishi no Taiyou people, who bravely fought against them. Eventually, quite a bit of Air Nomads must have settled down on the islands and heavily contaminated their gene pool with their fair skin and light eye colour genes. The mixed-birth offspring of the Heishi no Taiyou and the Air Nomad people thence united their native archipelago under a single emperor. Enlightened by the peaceful, spiritual ways of the natives of the Fire Nation islands, many of the Air Nomads converted over to a monastic lifestyle. Under the rule of many strong warrior-kings, the Earth Kingdom was united, and the Air Nomad monks were driven off into the edges of the continent. Many who stayed were killed, although quite a few people were able to make substantial contributions to the Earth Kingdom's gene pool, with many fair-skinned and light-blue to gray-eyed children being born centuries afterwards, even in regions where not a single airbender was born.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.