[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on issue 15 and don't hate it yet. Am I missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: TheWicDiv_03-1.png (98KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheWicDiv_03-1.png
98KB, 585x900px
I'm on issue 15 and don't hate it yet. Am I missing something? Too far gone?
>>
>>87408834
Its a fine series, a little tumblr/alt pandery, and just not as good as Lucifer, Sandman, or other series that deal with similar subject matter. Its inoffensive but nothing to write home about
>>
Give it a minute. It hasn't quite begun to devolve into action schlock yet. And i like action schlock to, but its not what I wanted from this.
>>
File: phonogramcover1.jpg (187KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
phonogramcover1.jpg
187KB, 600x922px
>>87409443
its diet Phonogram. Phonogram's by the same team but it doesn't pull punches with the subject matter. its kinda impenetrable at first if you arent really into pop music but it's that much more gratifying if you do a little homework. its still about magic stuff but it approaches from an angle that isn't just retreading 90's vertigo
>>
>>87409633
I wanna sell my tpbs and get that sexy hardcover coming out
>>
is this book worth reading since the trans reporter got Godhood? that's when I dropped it
>>
>>87409443
I definitely noticed a bit of tuimblr, but I don't think its THAT much.
>>
>>87413199
It get's interesting. They continue rotating through the gods until stuff happens. They rotate art too which is pretty annoying.
>>
>>87413563
does the red head do anything cool? I was real into her but she was mainly a background character for the first dozen issues
>>
>>87413594
you learn she's a fuckin weeb.
>>
>>87408834
Why would you hate it? It's pretty good. Best arc starts at 18.
>>
>>87409633
>isn't just retreading 90's Vertigo

Rue Britannia is deliberately 90's Vertigo as fuck.
>>
File: RCO022_1471478252.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO022_1471478252.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>87413754
I don't think they're going to top this arc
>>
>>87408834
It's not bad. If you like it so far, you'll probably keep liking it.
It's just kind of slow.
>>
>>87413199

Why? Do you hate trannies?
>>
>>87408834
so am i the only one the knew that the gods were fake and that witch bitch was just picking random people and saying you are a god
>>
>>87408834
I'm a little ashamed to say I don't hate it because I feel like I should
>>
The art sucks but the writing is good to okay
>>
>>87418005
Ehh... don't think it works like that, remember she said she finds people who are yet to awaken into godhood and just hurries up the process. Remember when Laura lit the cigarette with just a snap of her fingers?

The old woman has to seek them out first.
>>
>>87408834
The latest issue was great but they should have interviewed Baphomet, instead of Lucifer.
>>
>>87418824
I found the latest issue pretty funny when it came to Wodens part.

Like, all Kieron does is shit on redpillers, but he doesn't explain what any of their beliefs are, so it comes across as "fuck these guys and their opinions"
>>
>>87410575
Right, but only if it has the b-sides
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.