[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just rewatched Age of Ultron today. >I just want you to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: twins-110862.jpg (21KB, 655x371px) Image search: [Google]
twins-110862.jpg
21KB, 655x371px
Just rewatched Age of Ultron today.
>I just want you to see the big picture
>I don't see big picture... I see little picture... I take it out and look at it everyday.
Holy shit, how can someone look at his script and aprove it? Why was Joss picked up to direct The Avengers again?
>>
>>87404218
Just shut the fuck up and watch Civil War.

2015 is over man.
>>
>>87404248
>2015 is over man.
Wwwwhaaat the fuck it feels like yesterday.
My life hasn't progressed much.
>>
>>87404378
>My life hasn't progressed much.

We're on 4chan. None of our lives have.
>>
>>87404218
>Be Ultron
>trying to get these Eurochucklefucks TO UNDERSTAND the big picture of your world-spanning plan
>Eurochucklefuck wants to talk about a "little picture"
>okay you give him the time of day
>except he's talking about a very literal "little picture"
It's no wonder why Ultron killed him while sparing Wanda's hot piece of ass.
>>
File: Avengers_Age_of_Ultron_116.png (1MB, 1279x534px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Age_of_Ultron_116.png
1MB, 1279x534px
>>87406740
>except he's talking about a very literal "little picture"

English isn't his first language. He can't into those metaphors. It's just some jackass who, between protests and shit, probably squats around and has квac and ceмeчки all day. Give him a break.
>>
it seriously feels like people just choose random lines and post them along with "hurr look at bad writing"
>>
>>87404218
>every scene has subversion or a quip in it

Wheddon can NOT be left alone on projects. He needs a co-writer or co-director.
>>
>>87404218
Whedon's always been a hack

He wrote Alien Resurrection...which is LITERALLY a child's fanfiction story where the dead character comes back to life. The dude's pathetic.

The fact that AR is going to be officially rendered noncanon along with 3 with that new Alien film is so amazing.
>>
>>87408532
I always KEK HARD when whedon goes " NOT MY FAULT, THEY FILMED IT WRONG , CAST IT WRONG , SCORE IT WRONG, WROTE IT WRON- SHIT I MEAN EVERYTHING THAT COULD BE DONE WRONG WAS DONE WRONG, REMEMBER BUFFY? I WROTE THAT" I mean how can someone be that much of a cunt
>>
File: 1477358966031.webm (259KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1477358966031.webm
259KB, 500x338px
>>87408532
>Alien 3
>bad
>>
>>87404248
AoU>Civil War
>>
>>87404218
Still did better than BvS on rotten tomatoes. How odd
>>
>>87408623
It ain't easy when you've got a huge reputation with nerds and just can't recapture that 90's magic.
>>
Let's see, why was Joss picked up to direct The Avengers again?

Possibly because such a brilliant, accomplished, world-renowned storyteller such as yourself wasn't available, OP?
>>
>>87404218
I actually found that bit rather poignant. Lends the twins some depth.
>>
>>87408623
When has he said this?

He said he had conflict with Marvel Studios and didn't want to work with them anymore. That's it. He never threw blame for how it turned out away from him or onto anyone else.
>>
>>87404218
It's not a problem.

He's not a big picture thinker. He doesn't care about good and evil. That's his whole arc in AoU - learning to value the big picture. At the start he's out for himself and revenge against the one man who owned the company that made the missiles that wrecked his parent's appartment, by the end he's sacrificing himself to save others - others who were antagonistic to him.

He doesn't strictly mean a little picture, he's using it to demonstrate that he doesn't care about the concept of human survival and metal supremacy. He just wants to get even with the guy who wronged him.

>Thinking QuickSlaver meant all he meant was a little picture, and didn't mean it as a metaphor for his whole motivation.

/co/ logic.
>>
>>87411718
>Thinking QuickSlaver meant all he meant was a little picture, and didn't mean it as a metaphor for his whole motivation.
I feel bad now, because I actually get what you mean and that's exactly how I took it whereas I just decided to troll and post this for shits and giggles >>87406740

Don't lose hope man, some of us just love to mess around.
>>
No one is defending it. Even Joss stepped down and explicitly said it wasn't his best quality stuff.

Now you can stop posting about it.
>>
>>87410518
I'm hoping Infinity War will have some

I like how people who fervently believe Pietro got his SPEED powers from a MIND stone critique Whedon like they are super-smart.
>>
>>87410855
Conflict with Ike "Meany" Perlmutter, and the Creative Committee, which includes Brian "Bury Wanda" Bendis.
>>
Is incessant nitpicking of the same lowhanging fruit /co/'s way to convince themselves they're not mouthbreathing idiots?
>>
>>87408532
We will never get to see Alien infested Earth and AliRipley killing Aliens left and right.
This should have been AR.
>>
>>87406740
Slavsilver is great, fuck you.
>>
>>87410257
Go to sleepy josh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.