[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a South Park thread that doesn't involve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: slideshow-header-e3trailer.jpg (144KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
slideshow-header-e3trailer.jpg
144KB, 1600x600px
Let's have a South Park thread that doesn't involve politics. By talking about the yet to come Fractured But Whole.
Expectations? Hopes? What class will you play as first?
I want to see the Super Best Friends, Cthulhu and Satan to make an appearance this time around.
>>
I hope they change the map somewhat for variety's sake.
>>
>>87399416

The town will most likely stay the same, but maybe there will more areas to explore.
>>
>ubishit
Nah, fuck that. You know there is something terrible is going to happened when those fucks around.
>>
>>87399535

Stick of Truth was gr8 m8. I doubt that Ubisoft would ruin it without Matt and Trey walking away from it.
>>
>>87399399
I haven't played SoT yet so I don't know if it was used there but I want a level about "that road" that one farmer character send Butters through where you encounter the ghost, cannibals and other horrific things he mentioned. That farmer is my favorite minor character.
>>
>>87399593
>Babby's first Paper Mario
I mean the writing was great and the gameplay wasn't awful but there's no way to justify paying more than ten bucks for a 15 hour game.
>>
>>87399399

I do wonder if other kids will join in or if it will stay a small squirm between the two groups. Civil War was more like Civil Fight, compared to the wars in LotR or ASoIaF And of course something bigger will happen that will make them unite again.
>>
>>87399399
There's absolutely no way Cthulhu isn't going to have a prominent role in the third act.

>>87399416
>>87399499
Coincidentally, I watched the gameplay this morning and noticed main street being a little different. I think that's a promising sign other changes have been made, though I hope they're more dramatic, like SoDoSoPa around Kenny's house and CiTiPaTown. Additionally, I heard a long time ago that Stick of Truth had an 800,000 page script. Obviously, a lot of material got scrapped. The only one I can remember now is a whole crab people mission. It wouldn't surprise me if they re-purposed old material like that to flesh out FBW more and give it some variety over SoT.

>>87399599
I would have never thought of this on my own, but this would be great.

All I've got for ideas is for Scuzzlebutt to be in the wilderness.
>>
>>87399812

The only problem for me was there won't much replay incentive for me, I played it once blind and then I tried to collect all the Chinpokomon and friends. But maybe now with even more classes it would be worth to playing again and mix it up.
>>
>>87399416
Soda sopa, and city pah, town.... that's a minimum.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.