[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC decides to retcon him into his own Teen Titans team, complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: b1f3c167558edb15558ef60fd083fe02.jpg (751KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b1f3c167558edb15558ef60fd083fe02.jpg
751KB, 647x1000px
DC decides to retcon him into his own Teen Titans team, complete with a Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Flash counterpart. Who ends up in the team?
>>
>>87397987
Jason Todd is a oddball character, he should be forgotten forever.
>>
he already has a Dark Trinity
Titans are gay
>>
>>87397987
Isn't that the whole post of RHATO right now
>>
>>87398335
>Titans are gay

I see a lot of hostility toward the Titans here in /co/

Hard to believe that they're once popular as the X-Men.
>>
>>87397987
Why would you give him a titans team and doom him with them when he has his own Trinity?
>>
>>87398404
That was back in the 80s. Look at this way: Green Lantern was very popular in the past decade, but its popularity faded away since Johns left the title. Same thing happened with the Titans. Some properties just come and go.
>>
File: 1458617309353.jpg (67KB, 440x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458617309353.jpg
67KB, 440x320px
>>87397987
Artemis, Bizarro, Arsenal, Blaqualad as Manta Jr, and loli Impulse as the moral center.
>>
>>87398463
That could be said of all DC properties not named Batman and Superman really. There was a time were the Legion really had a lot of fans, but now the franchise almost dissapeared completely.
>>
>>87397987

His team is already Artemis and Bizarro. Isn't that steam way too stacked already?
>>
>>87397987
He has the dark Trinity which is much better than being attached to a dying franchise.
>>
>>87398544

The Legion was very attached to Clark Superboy, for a good period DC lost the Superboy trademark.
>>
This whole Dark Trinity thing is way better than it has any right to be. The concept itself is 90s as fuck already, but somehow, SOME fucking how, Lobdell of all people managed to pull some decent writing ability out of his ass, and had all the characters act in character and make them enjoyable.

Seriously, is he friends with Messner-Loebs or something? Because the fact he's doing a fairly solid job with Artemis so far is a bit suspicious.
>>
>>87398463
>Green Lantern was very popular in the past decade, but its popularity faded away since Johns left the title
It really sad because the Lanterns have a great mythology and their universe can stand on its own without the need to be attached to the rest of the DCU.
>>
>>87398805
What they fuck are they doing with trademarks?
>>
>>87398887
Yeah, I'm really surprised by how much I'm enjoying rhato and actually looking forward to it every month.
>>
>Who ends up in the team?

Black Aqualad, Kalder'ahm, I think that was his name.
>>
File: 4928237-sinestroadam2.jpg (548KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4928237-sinestroadam2.jpg
548KB, 1041x1600px
Would Adam and Sinestro fit with this group?

They seem a tad on the imperious side to jive with Jason and Artemis.
>>
>>87398576
Dying franchise? Both Titans books are selling better than Red Hood's.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.