[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how will they fuck it up? >Carol Danvers front and center

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 86

File: Screen_Shot_110116_at_12.52_PM.png (85KB, 632x544px) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_110116_at_12.52_PM.png
85KB, 632x544px
So how will they fuck it up?

>Carol Danvers front and center
>Squirrel Girl
>INHUMANS, INHUMANS EVERYWHERE
>>
>more MCU representative
heh....
>>
>>87395629
>Marvel/Disney not continuing to pander to normies with phone games
>Capcom not being a cunt to work with

Right
>>
File: incrediblehulk112preview2.jpg (148KB, 550x834px) Image search: [Google]
incrediblehulk112preview2.jpg
148KB, 550x834px
Post who you'd want to be in
If this happened my poor ass might even buy a current gen console instead of playing last decade's games like a thirdworlder
>>
They've finally started to put out X-Men in other shit too...
>>
>no Xmen/F4 characters
>glorified MCU advertising

Just let it go. The series died with MvC3 and Marvel being bought by Disney
>>
>peter, tony, and logan replaced by the young kid counterparts
>Leon still getting shafted
>>
>>87395629
Well, they don't license out the FF or X-men anymore so characters that can't return:
>Wolverine
>bone-claw Wolverine
>Sentinel
>Storm
>Super-skrull
>Dr. Doom
>Cyclops
>Psylocke
>Phoenix
>Gambit
>Deadpool
>X-23
>Magneto
>Silver Samurai
>Sabretooth
>Rogue
>Colossus
>Juggernaut
>Iceman
>Cable
>Marrow
>Omega Red
>Spiral

Obviously most of those are from MvC2 and wouldn't have returned even if they were allowed, but that's still a lot of mainstays that won't be back.
>>
>>87395739
F4 was never really in the games aside from Doom and Super Skrull
>>
>>87395739
>>87395786
They have started licensing out X-Men again anons.
>>
>>87395786

If they're gonna cut out that many staple characters then they might as well not bother.

it's like SF without ryu
>>
How many Marvel characters are people thinking, what's the usual for a fighting game nowadays.
>>
>making another game where I can only care about half the roster

Laaaame. Just make an all marvel game already
>>
>>87395845
if they make it like SFV we'll have a very small starting roster and have to pay $6 per character from there
>>
>>87395845
MvC3 had eighteen on both sides, the real concern is having some kind of balence so every player isn't using the same five or so.
>>
>Inhumans

Oh boy can't wait to destroy with Moongirl&DevilDinosaur
>>
>>87395629
ANON DON'T LIE TO ME
DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART
IS THIS FOR REAL?
>>
Well, we will finally get Black Panther in a game at least.
>>
>>87395629
Really?

Somehow, I think it won't be aimed at the hardcore fgc, but more at the casual gamer plus Melee crowd. Capcom really needs to be making money now and Marvel characters equal a license to print it as long as you keep the game highly accessible.

That is, assuming this tweet is not 100% bullshit.
>>
>>87395888

But Capcom characters are cooler anon. Besides that what Marvel Super Heroes was.
>>
>>87396000
Calm down Woolie
>>
>>87395629

The likelihood of Capcom screwing up on basic gameplay stuff to the point of the game being a nigh unplayable, unbalanced mess and engaging in general DLC fuckery is pretty darn high, so it's not like Marvel is gonna dick over an actually good game.
>>
If we're MCU shilling then give me some Black Panther, Vision, Daredevil and War Machine please
>>
>>87395629
>Carol
Her powers would actually translate to a pretty cool moveset. I'd much rather have Monica Rambeau, though.
>Squirrel Girl
I'm fine with this, so long as it's her New Avengers version and not her Unbeatable one.
>Inhumans
I'm salty about the Inhumans shilling too but Medusa, Blackbolt and Karnak would make awesome MvC characters and you know it.
>>
The ultimate way to ruin it would be making it mobile only
>>
>>87396009
Marvel super heroes had a roster I think below 10 so fuck that

And if DC can have a whole fightan to themselves why can't marvel these days aswell?
>>
File: agent venom american.jpg (330KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
agent venom american.jpg
330KB, 900x1367px
>>87395720
>This triggers the Eddiefags
>>
>>87396042
I see Medusa playing like Dhalsim but with hair instead of yoga limbs, also no fire or teleports....so Necro. I see her playing like Necro.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 655x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 655x994px
I'll pre order this shit if it has my homie in it.
>>
>>87395786
>Well, they don't license out the FF or X-men anymore

You're behind on your news, they announced an X-Men merchandise push like a month ago.
>>
>>87395629
>>87395701
>Disney VS Capcom will never happen
>>
Well, time for Darkstalkers to get the shaft again, outside the same two/three females.
>>
>>87395832
Where?
>>
>>87396118
>Implying she'd be anything other than a costume for Deadpool
>>
File: VJoe.jpg (37KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
VJoe.jpg
37KB, 318x450px
I'm skeptical but interested.
As long as my bro Joe is back, I'm not complaining
>>
>>87395629
Pretty much they'll fuck it up with MCU synergy although I guess Capcom also gets some say into what Marvel characters they want right? Probably we'll get more Shuma Gorath.

Characters that will definitely return

>Cap
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Deadpool
>Spider-Man

Pretty sure they will also find a way to make Wolverine come back.
>>
Hard to imagine MvC without mutants.
I don't Capcom cares about what Marvel wants to sell.
Capcom knows its customers dig Wolverine, Cyclops and Magneto and all these other cool dudes, and they'll give them just that.
>>
>>87396170
>literally just a costume for Deadpool, same voice and male body
>>
File: Mischief.jpg (495KB, 1352x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Mischief.jpg
495KB, 1352x1334px
>>87395720
make it happen, Crapcom
>>
File: 1472051653592.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472051653592.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
Please Gene from God Hand
>tfw you know it will never happen
>>
this was the only good MvC game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAdtFRs2yhA
>>
>>87395629
I wants costumes that looks like the ones from the cinematic universe.
>>
>please god
kang
thanos
blue marvel/hyperion/gladiator (i just want superman vs akuma if you dont fuck you)
nextwave
any of them
>>
>>87396152
Who were collectively the worst members of the Capcom side. Morrigan/Felicia I get because they're basically the series mascots at this point, but I'd rather they mixed it up.

Darkstalkers is dead anyway.
>>
>>87396152
I just want to play with Talbain. Actually I don't care who from Darkslarkers is as long it's not Morrigan. Hate that bitch.
>>
File: yes.png (2MB, 999x1018px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
2MB, 999x1018px
>>87395720
>>
>>87395786
>Wolverine and Deadpool not appearing
You're funny guy, Anon. I want to say Doom may be safe too.
>>
File: 1453343886823.jpg (123KB, 1156x344px) Image search: [Google]
1453343886823.jpg
123KB, 1156x344px
>head of Marvel games tweets about the X-men
>X-men relaunch
>X-merch pushed again
>surely they will remove them from the game
>>
>>87395629
Marvel characters I actually want to see:

>Hercules
>Daredevil
>Agent Venom
>Ghost Rider (As an actually good character)
>Iron Fist (As an actually good character)
>Vision
>Ultron
>>
>Karnak and BB would be awesome
But considering BB is getting shunted a nuhuman is more likely.
>>
>>87395786
They don't have the rights to movie x-men. Not sure about FF
>>
>>87396387
Iron Fist is one of the only two characters in the whole game that is literally unviable, he's not getting a second chance, even by banking on the show, they're more likely to bring Luke Cage.
>>
>>87395739
>>87395786
>>87396156
First the allowed Fungo or whatver is called the company that makes those awful vinyl figures to make 90s x-men figures, Sabertooth and Quicksilver are part of it.
http://www.cbr.com/funko-launches-x-tensive-line-of-90s-x-men-figures/

This week it was announced that Panini is allowed to print x-men book in Europe besides death of wolverine and deadpool.

The strongest proof is the Legion tv show which show they are working on every level.
>>
>>87396170
>Implying she'd be anything other than a color scheme for Deadpool
>>
>>87396346

Thanos
Black Panther
Namor
Scarlet Witch
Loki
Black Bolt
Green Goblin
Captain Marvel
Doctor Octopus ( and w/ a superior spiderman alt costume)
>>
>>87396526
A paid one, even.
>>
Alright, let the autism begins
Capcom side
>Ryu
>Chun Li
>Alex
>Necalli
>Yuri or Crimson Viper
>Leon
>Amaterasu
>Batsu
>Viewtiful Joe
>Dante
>Frank West
>Felicia
>BB Hood
>Lord Raptor
>Arthur
>Haggar
>Jill (MvC 2)
>Wesker
DLC: Asura and Gene
Marvel side
>Captain Marvel
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Hulk (Banner)
>Thor (because fuck you)
>Hawkeye
>Doom
>Machine Man
>Howard the duck
>Deadpool
>Great Lake Avengers
>Daredevil
>Old Man Logan
>Magento
>Shuma Gorath
>Dr. Strange
>Star Lord
>Miss Marvel
>Punisher
DLC: Rightclops and Nova
>>
>>87395739
Ike the kike is so assblasted with the Studios that he is loosening the grip on the X-Men
>>
>>87396432
IF, Ghost Rider, and Hsien-Ko were pretty much all unviable. Even characters like Phoenix Wright (who I love dearly for being included), have seen more play than them.

Just because IF was terrible in UMvC3 doesn't make it impossible for him to be fixed in the next game, though.
>>
Well I would want for marvel: evil cyclops, kamala, spidergwen, squirrel girl, x23, groot, doom, thanos, black panther, dare devil, Luke cage, whor, ironriri, spidermiles, antman, black widow, hulk and captain America. For capcom I want: megaman, leon, ada wong, wesker, juri han, bb hood, Jin satome, more sf and dark stalkers I guess too.
>>
>>87396578
I remember the early days of Ultimate when Justin was rocking Iron Fist and FChamp was using Ghost Rider
What a time
>>
>>87396560
>Capcom not putting Morrigan in
>Failing to put Megaman in and enduring the same shitstorm AGAIN
>Viper instead of Captain Commando
>Asura AND Gene when they'd be pretty much the same character except Gene is better in every way
What the actual fuck are you doing, Anon?
>>
>>87395629
Teen Jean Grey. With that alone the well is poisoned enough.
>>
Winter Soldier will be Marvel's Chris Redfield, calling it (if this is legit)
>>
>People getting excited over this
You all know it will have the riri iron man, morales, whor and blacktain america.
>>
>>87396560
>No Inhumans
>No Runaways
>No Hyperion
>No Nighthawk
>No X-23
>No Sentry
>No Wanda
All I want is Yellow Flash
>>
>>87396601
I still remember JWong's IF perfect. I miss the hype that Mahvel used to bring.
>>
>>87396621
>Chris
>not Spencer
Bro
>>
>>87396635
I can still play the Capcom side and the good versions of these characters would surely be their alts.
>>
>>87395961
Now that's just an unrealistic expectation. You'll get your four gods and like it.
>>
We almost got Talbain last time, Capcom! Come on! Put whoever else you want, just please add him!

Oh, and Marvel, bring back Venom. REAL Venom, none a that Agent crap.
>>
>>87396689
Boco, please stop, it's very unlikely.
>>
>>87395845
>Inb4 Capcom didn't learn from SF5 thunderous failure
>Rushes a release of a version just a notch above a debug version with only the training stage and eight characters so it can be in time for EVO
>"We're doing the MOBA model!"
>>
>>87396706

Which one?
>>
File: marvel-super-heroes-capcom-japan.jpg (425KB, 947x1337px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-super-heroes-capcom-japan.jpg
425KB, 947x1337px
I'm going to drop a hot take here that I expect others to hate:

Remove the Capcom characters.

Make the game all Marvel heroes and villains. Keep the 3v3 gameplay and the fast play style, but enable any move to be chosen as a support ability.

Main point of using just Marvel characters is to add a level of customization to the mix. All these characters have had hundreds of costumes at this point and you the use the incentive of new looks/alt-colors as a way to encourage players to keep at it. Gain battle points of some kind to unlock Spider-Man's spider armor outfit, for instance. Hell, you can even establish monthly 'Seasons' where the top performers get unique colors/outfits.

Right now the goal is to not only retain the current FGC members interest, but bring in more casual fans. And if we can't change the gameplay much for fear of driving the hardcore players away, you might as well add a gamification method for mass marketing appeal.
>>
>>87396647
Also acceptable.
>>
>>87396733
Not him, but pretending that anyone still cares about Darkstalkers outside of waifufags and an astoundingly small niche following
>>
>>87396773
>Capcom
>Giving costumes for free
Anon, I...
>>
>>87396170
>Teleporter is Cecil transporting her instead of Cable
I'm ok with this
>>
>>87396803

Yeah...I know...
>>
Iron Fist vs Gene from Godhand would be pretty sweet.

Also I wonder if Capcom would actually put a proper story mode in this thing. It still annoys me they announced it for MvC3, only to scrap it.
>>
>>87396773
>enable any move to be chosen as a support ability.
Since you're lifting this straight from Skullgirls, might as well go whole hog and crib the option to pick one, two or three characters with proper scaling. I like the speed of Marvel, but hate tag fighters.
>>
Medusa would be interesting. She'd fight almost entirely with just her hair.
>>
>>87396803
Sadly, I agree. The only one who matters is Morrigan.
>>
>>87396866
They'll release one ten months after the game comes out when nobody cares anymore and it'll be a convoluted mess where everything clips into everything all the time.
>>
So what 20 characters or so from each? i wanna know how big to make my 3x3 image!
>>
Characters I expect
>Spider-Man
>Iron Man
>Captain America
>Thor
>Hulk
>Black Widow OR Hawkeye
>Captain Marvel
>Magneto
>Logan OR Laura as Wolverine
>Sentinel
>Black panther
>Doctor Strange
>Shuma Gorath

Characters I want
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Nightcrawler
>Cyclops
>>
>>87395720
Just the classics. I don't really care about any of the characters invented in the last couple of decades.
>>
>>87395629
>no tony stark, riri instead
>no banner hulk, cho instead
>whor
>no steve rogers cap, falcon cap instead
>all original versions of each character DLC

I'd put serious money on this if I could
>>
>>87396415
No he's referring to how last year Marvel was deadset on telling the licensors to put a hold on making anymore X-Men or FF stuff. They went really far when they had shirts with the Secret Wars covers made but removed X-Men and FF characters.

But they've loosened it up this year (Funko announced X-Men Pops and Mystery Minis, Hasbro announced an Invisible Woman figure, etc etc).

If they've loosened up some more, I expect them to include Deadpool and Wolverine in the game.
>>
>>87396873

I felt Skullgirls had the right idea for that. Offered more customization, and I believe with the greatly expanded roster of a Capcom title this would allow more experimenting with character ability synergies. May show that some lower-tier characters become amazing in specific situations.
>>
File: CyberbotsJin2.png (344KB, 485x535px) Image search: [Google]
CyberbotsJin2.png
344KB, 485x535px
bring back Jin Saotome. Preferably with a new super that allows him to pilot all of Blodia for a limited time, zooming out the screen so the entire robot fits in.

Gene from God Hand is a must, and make sure that Iron Fist is also in it, so they can team up.

>>87396873
The ability to pick the amount of fighters screwed up Skullgirls a lot. None of the characters are well balanced and have to rely on support moves to make up for that, making 1vs1 fights extremely bad.
>>
>>87396773

Ive been wanting this as well. I feel it would allow them to be more creative with the Marvel side without overlapping any movesets from the capcom side. Like why add Punisher when there is a few shooters on the capcom side as well as deadpool. Or Machine man could be cool but we have Nathan Spencer who's moveset could be a interesting addition to Machine Mans retracting arms.
>>
File: ironfist in godhand.jpg (242KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
ironfist in godhand.jpg
242KB, 500x450px
>>87396866
>Iron Fist vs Gene from Godhand would be pretty sweet.

Yes.
>>
File: OHOHOHO.jpg (23KB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
OHOHOHO.jpg
23KB, 720x336px
>mfw thanks to the MCU, Ant-Man is all but guaranteed

As long as him, Frank West, Tron, Spidey, and Deadpool are in, I'll be all set.
>>
>>87397006
They should get Capcpom to do a Heroes for Hire Beat 'Em Up
>>
File: 1477947364890.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
1477947364890.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
>>87395629
>>
File: 1476804306233.jpg (232KB, 922x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1476804306233.jpg
232KB, 922x1400px
>>87396118
I'd rather not have Gwenpool be in anything requiring voice acting any time soon. She's better off staying in comics.
>>
>>87395629
>Squirrel Girl

Naaah... Try Doorman (yes, that's a Marvel superhero, apparently).
>>
>>87396948
This would be suicide if they did it.

I am betting carol will be a broken piece of shit so marvel can shill her some more though
>>
A bunch of Inhumans you don't care about

Carol because "SHE'LL BE POPULAR SOMEDAY BOYS"

And all the new Legacy Characters, because fuck you if you're a straight white male.
>>
>>87395629
>Doom now has Iron Man's moveset
>Magneto gone
>She-Hulk gone
>Dormammu takes the place of Galactus
>Thanos and his bullshit infinities return
>Still no Rightclops
>>
I hope the game has a bunch of obscure Capcom characters in that everybody totally insists they want and then nobody ever uses because it turns out they don't fit in a fighting game and the characters aren't fun to play.
>>
File: 1389820562794.jpg (15KB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
1389820562794.jpg
15KB, 394x297px
Hey does anyone have that MVC3 comic with Zero winning a wet t shirt contest please? Also

>Mega Man (Classic) does not get into the game again
>Mega Man fags throw a huge fit over it despite the fact there hasn't been a real Mega Man game in 6 years now
>mfw
>>
>>87395834
>SF without Shotos

I would honestly like to try that.
>>
>>87397499

In all fairness, how big of an outcry do you think there actually was for *Super Skrull* to be a playable marvel character? And that is coming from a (one of the few) Super Skrull character fans out there.

You know who doesn't fit into fighting games? God-beings like Dormammu and Shuma. Or on the power-flipside, mundanes like Rocket Raccoon and Hawkeye.

Marvel vs Capcom is, unsurprisingly, not aimed *just* at Marvel fans. You might hafta deal with their oddball choices just like Capcom fans got to deal with MODOK. Oh, *I* love that big goofy guy but you know non-marvel fans might see him as about as silly as I suspect you see viewtiful joe.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 242x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 242x336px
>>87397162
I can't imagine they could fuck it up too badly. They did Ms. Marvel just fine.
>>
But if MVC4 does come out why bother getting that when you can wait six months and get UMVC4?
>>
>>87397499
Yeah, the Capcom side should literally just be the Street Fighter cast
>>
>>87396201
>Evil Loki vs New Loki

would be great
>>
>>87397737
Because it's actually going to tide me over for 18 months while I skip UMVC4 and get SUMVC4 Turbo Championship Edition
>>
Alright stand back /co/, this is for ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 4

Capcom
>Ryu
>Chun
>Akuma
>Juri
>Karin
>Charlie
>Dante
>Viewtiful Joe
>Wesker
>Jill
>Roll
>Proto Man
>Felicia
>Morgan
>Talbain
>Nakoruru
>Haohmaru
>Kyosuke Kagami
>Strider Hiryu
>Frank
>Nilin
>Bionic Commando (Spencer)
>Wayne Holden
>Asura

Marvel
>Ironman
>Captain America
>Hulk
>Thor
>Spider-man
>Carnage
>Black Panther
>Antman
>Doctor Strange
>Captain Marvel
>Blackbolt
>Thanos
>Dormammu
>Loki
>Moon Knight
>Vision
>Hyperion
>The Punisher
>Daredevil
>Groot
>Ultron
>Gwenpool / Deadpool
>Mysterio
>Mephisto
>>
>>87397764
SF fucking sucks though. Necro, Q, and M. Bison are the only good things out of that series. Give me Mega Man and RE shit over that.
>>
>>87396110
keep dreaming flashfag
Capcom got offered the put him in 3 but told marvel to fuck off or give them the real deal
>>
File: 1455651951580.jpg (65KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1455651951580.jpg
65KB, 457x446px
>MCU vs Capcom: Rise of the Inhumans

>people asked for this
>>
>>87395786
Nigger lets be real here, like last time Capcom will make compromises for series veterans like Wolverine and Magneto
>>
File: 22422.png (218KB, 680x575px) Image search: [Google]
22422.png
218KB, 680x575px
marvel vs disney princess fucking when?
>>
>>87396689
>Oh, and Marvel, bring back Venom. REAL Venom

Peter already had the black suit as an alt in MVC3.
>>
I just want rival schools characters and I'm happy.
>>
>>87397847
I'm still salty we never got Doc Ock like they were planning.
>>
UNPOPULAR OPINION

I hope they add Marvel Characters that are in the MCU due to their mainstream popularity (Comic versions though)
Because I want some Frank, and I want me some Daredevil. Don't really care about the rest, but I feel like that's the only way they'd justify adding those 2. Especially Frank.

And on the capcom side, as long as they keep the obvious ones, and my main man Phoenix Wright I don't give a fuck what they do.
>>
>>87395629
Fuck Capcom fucking shit. Those queers will release it again a year later. I finally learned my lesson after 20 years
>>
>>87398006
Maybe it's because I dislike Frank, but I really don't want him in MvC.
I can only see him playing like Chris too.
>>
>>87397917
No lie, I'd play the shit out of that if it was anything like SNK Gals Fighter

>I main Jasmine 1v1 me bitches
>>
I just want the Marvel side to have a better variety this time around.

And at least one Mega Man.
>>
>>87398034
>Maybe it's because I dislike Frank
Everything you have to say about the character after this is irrelevant.
>>
>>87397795
>No Star Lord
What the fuck are you doing? There's no way he wont be in an MvC4 after the huge success of the movie and future importance of that franchise.
>>
File: [saints singing].jpg (171KB, 1920x1030px) Image search: [Google]
[saints singing].jpg
171KB, 1920x1030px
>>87395786
>no Doom, Magneto or Phoenix

I do not give an absolute fuck

Thank you Jesus Christ, for my prayers were answered.
>>
>MVC3 had FOUR Resident Evil characters
>other Capcom series with one or two reps got the shaft

Well, at least the worst RE character is DLC and not even buyable anymore.
>>
Why was Zero in MvC 3 but not Mega Man? Seems like a Brawl Hack-tier character roster decision.
>>
>>87396001

he was in pic related as an unlockable character

but yes to actually have him in an action or fighting game would be wonderful
>>
>>87395786
Capcom of Japan would not agree to make this game without the X-Men on the table.

And they're licensing them out again because they realized how much money the X-Men brand makes them.
>>
WHEN MAH NIGGA JUGGERNAUT COMIN BACK
>>
>>87395629
My predictions include
>Rocket Raccoon
>Medusa
>BlackBolt
>Luke Cage
>Daredevil
>Punisher
>Vision
>Ant-Man
>Kamala
>Captain Marvel
>Zemo
>MAYBE Scarlet Witch
>>
>>87398227
Juggernaut nearly made it into 3.
>>
>>87398248
Who else nearly made it into 3?

Do we have a list for both sides?
>>
>>87395977
That would actually be a pretty cool character, maybe like Phoenix Wright?
>>
Honestly I would like an actual story mode, not just a couple still images of your character and some text at the end of arcade mode. But

>Story in a Capcom fighter

Yeah, not gonna happen.
>>
>>87395629
The same thing happened when MVC3 came out and people where complaining why the Marvel roster wasn't completely based n the 90's looks and derived from what was popular back then. Its natural that Marvel will push for whatever they're currently hyping in a new game. DLC and later editions will redeem that by just sticking as much of the MVC1/2 roster in as possible.
>>
File: tumblr_me0zsniTkF1qfxwtoo1_1280.jpg (114KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me0zsniTkF1qfxwtoo1_1280.jpg
114KB, 600x850px
>>87395629
By not making She-Hulk, Daredevil and Phoenix Wright a thing.
>>
>>87398268
as far as i know
>Marvel
Fantastic Four (cut due to Human torch taking up too much processing)
Venom (cut either due to licensing difficulties or once again hardware)
Gambit
Cyclops
Dock Ock

>Capcom
Gene
Megaman X
M Bison
>>
>>87398338
Fuck She-hulk.

Daredevil deserved a spot since 2, though.
>>
MvC3 sucked, yeah, but they were great with the references, quotes, and interactions. More of that, please, and also good gameplay.

And bring back Josh Keaton as Spider-Man.
>>
>>87398211
Inafune
>>
>>87398414
Oh yeah, I should've figured. It sucks that the Megaman X series became more about Zero as the games went on. He even got a spinoff series all about him.
>>
>>87398235
>Rocket Raccoon

I would love a playable Groot/Rocket combo. Or a Starlord that played like Captain Commando.
>>
>>87396404
It'll be Kamala and you know it.
>>
Kamala
Cyclops. come on, you have two of them right now
Doctor Octopus

Mega Man Classic or X
Roll Classic
Son Son
>>
>>87395961
I only play fighting games with friends so that doesn't matter
>>
>>87398574
>Son Son

Since God ignores our prayers, this will never happen.
>>
List of characters I want in

>The Thing
>Quasar(Wendell)
>Cyclops(Returning)
>Cyber Blue
>Jon Talbain
>Linn Kurosawa
>Gene
>Vanessa Z. Schinder
>Captain Commando
>Mega Man(Returning)
>>
>>87396550
I'd be okay with it being paid if it meant the 'costume' got its own voice
>>
>>87396042
I wouldn't mind the classic proper Inhumans like Medusa or Black Bolt. But NuHumans with the exception of Kamala can fuck right off.
>>
>>87395629
>no venom again
>miles instead of peter
>guardians of the memeaxy
> Whor
>>
>>87395629
Inhumans push is dead
>>
File: frank.jpg (441KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
441KB, 664x1000px
No Frank, no buy.
>>
>>87396948
>no steve rogers cap, falcon cap instead
>all original versions of each character DLC
that would imply regular steve rogers flying around with falcap's moveset, which ain't gonna happen
>>
File: 1399153706246.jpg (164KB, 877x509px) Image search: [Google]
1399153706246.jpg
164KB, 877x509px
>people thinking things like Riri, Whor, Miles, etc getting in MVC4 when none of them have a movie to their name
>>
>>87397206
>(yes, that's a Marvel superhero, apparently)
Kill yourself.
>>
>>87397484
I care about Black Bolt and Kamala
>>
>>87397206
>apparently
you're too casual.
>>
What's the worst possible Capcom character they could add?
>>
>>87398880
Your favorite.
>>
>>87398880
Kenzo Tsujimoto
>>
File: swag.jrpg.jpg (1MB, 1920x1128px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jrpg.jpg
1MB, 1920x1128px
WHENS CLETUS
>>
INGRID PLEASE
>>
>>87398880
Dan
>>
Come on Wanda. Japan likes there magical girls so they could break her, like she is in heroes and CoC.
>>
>>87398789
I don't know if I can handle the butthurt of no Mega Man again. Though I'm sure that"he's back!" Will be a marketing campaign from himmif he's included
>>
>>87398972
did Wanda have an appearance in that Marvel Mangaverse AU?
>>
File: 1450825252214.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1450825252214.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>87398965
Sagat pls go
>>
File: 1477147990177.jpg (110KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1477147990177.jpg
110KB, 610x395px
>>87398538
>>
File: 003.jpg (618KB, 1080x888px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
618KB, 1080x888px
>>87398965
they said worst, not best
>>
File: KEOypB9.gif (13KB, 342x216px) Image search: [Google]
KEOypB9.gif
13KB, 342x216px
>>87398574
>Son Son
Anon pls don't toy with my heart like this
>>
File: Steven_Harmon_(Earth-616)_0014.jpg (41KB, 400x756px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Harmon_(Earth-616)_0014.jpg
41KB, 400x756px
>>87395720
He'd make for some sick ass combos.
>>
File: YAAS, QUEEN.jpg (78KB, 700x1057px) Image search: [Google]
YAAS, QUEEN.jpg
78KB, 700x1057px
>>87395720
>>
File: captaincom-nxcfix.jpg (404KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
captaincom-nxcfix.jpg
404KB, 1024x1024px
HE'S COMING BACK RIGHT?
>>
File: 1386393896593.jpg (51KB, 361x335px) Image search: [Google]
1386393896593.jpg
51KB, 361x335px
>>87395629
Fuck that shit
Give me Capcom vs SNK you fucks
>>
File: 1477591023997.jpg (62KB, 865x649px) Image search: [Google]
1477591023997.jpg
62KB, 865x649px
>tfw no cykes because he's literally hitler now
>>
>>87399042
give him some Faust style gag teleports
>>
>not Capcom vs SNK
Who the fuck gives a shit?
>>
>>87399068
we'll get kid hitler with righclops as a costume
>>
File: Regina2.png (357KB, 502x1154px) Image search: [Google]
Regina2.png
357KB, 502x1154px
Fucking when, Capcom.

>>87399056
>>87399074
Fuck off, CxS sucked balls.
>>
>>87399091
No, MvC sucks, not SvC.
>>
File: CmjDRISVIAASGMi.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CmjDRISVIAASGMi.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>87396042
>so long as it's her New Avengers version and not her Unbeatable one.
Anon, you know it's going to be her Unbeatable one.
>>
File: nista.png (91KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nista.png
91KB, 250x250px
After What happened with Street Fighter V i'm not too sure.
>>
>>87399074
>snk
>relevant
>>
>>87399121
they're made a better fighting game than capcom this year desu
also KoF is popular with mexicans and chinese, so they are relevant
>>
>>87396114
>kamala/dhalsim befriending eachother
>>
>>87399091
>cvs sucked balls

Either you're a pleb or you're confusing it with the SNK versions (which did suck) which just makes you untaught.
>>
>>87399135
>KoF is popular with mexicans and chinese
pandering to china has done worse for western culture than any socjus movement desu
>>
File: Buggy_with_Mouth_Closed.png (38KB, 150x178px) Image search: [Google]
Buggy_with_Mouth_Closed.png
38KB, 150x178px
>>87399091
>>87399121
>Shitting in the best crossover fightan
>/co/ is a fucking casual shitfest, even in vidya
Why am i not suprised?
>>
>>87399175
pandering to china is literally the best thing to happen to western media desu
>>
File: 689382-scarlet_witch.jpg (98KB, 275x418px) Image search: [Google]
689382-scarlet_witch.jpg
98KB, 275x418px
>>87398994
Yes. The one story about her and Vision is posted here quite often actually.
>>
>>87399117
>happened with Street Fighter V
the 'it prints money' bubble burst. it was inevitable.
>>
>Marvel Vs Capcom
>DC Vs MK
>No Marvel Vs DC

Do they just hate money?
>>
Tatsunoko vs Capcom > Marvel vs Capcom = Capcom vs SNK
>>
>>87395629
I don't see Capcom being able to afford the licencing for that many Marvel heroes
Unless Disney gives Capcom a discount for loyalty
>>
>>87399188
If by best you mean worst, then yes
>>
>>87399189
huh. a rather 90's scifi anime design. I was expecting something more magical girl
>>
>>87399205
>TvC
>good
The fact that the Samurai Pizza Cat weren't in made it shit.
Fuck you.
>>
>>87399233
>TFW the only reason they weren't included in the US version was because the rights were with Disney at the time.

A damn fucking shame.
>>
>>87399206
>Marvel gives Capcom a discount in exchange for a bigger cut of the profits
>Disney uses the money to buy majority share in Capcom
>>
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Hulk
>Hawkeye
>Black Widow
>Falcon
>Vision
>Ant-Man
>Black Panther
>Spider-Man
>Doctor Strange
>Captain Marvel
>Rocket Raccoon
>Star Lord
>Daredevil
>Iron Fist
>Luke Cage
>Jessica Jones
>Punisher
>Nova (Sam)
>Spider-Man (Miles)
>Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
>Thanos
>Howard the Duck
>Squirrel Girl ("See? We're totally not pandering to the movies! ")
>Agent Coulson
>Groot (Pre-order DLC)

DLC: $9.99 apiece
>Deadpool
>Dormammu
>Wolverine just in time for Logan
>She-Hulk

There's your roster and you'll fucking like it.
>>
>>87399224
The Mangaverse was made by people who's working knowledge of anime was 80's/90's manga translations and things you'd find at Suncoast/Sam Goody. Magical girl shows where niche because the audience was mostly guys who didn't care for cutesy stuff, and Sailor Moon only crossedover with that crowd due to sex appeal.
>>
>>87399233
You would have gotten the original Japanese versions of the characters anyway, calm down sperg.
>>
File: young adolf.jpg (751KB, 1928x3028px) Image search: [Google]
young adolf.jpg
751KB, 1928x3028px
>>87399090
No way we get cykes at all man.
>>
>>87399177
>/v/ are casuals when it comes to comics
>/co/ are casual when it comes to games
It's almost like they're two different boards devoted to entirely different subjects.
>>
>>87399257
remove rocket raccoon and it's perfect
>>
File: 1473259713458.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1473259713458.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>87399285
>how can we work with someone who MIGHT be evil?
>said the guy who got a hulk transplant from Banner, the former commander of Carol's SS Youth squad, the daughter of the synthezoid that can't go three weeks without getting hacked by Kang, and the Spider-Man with significantly less qualms about killing supervillains than his namesake
actually, when the hell is Pym's daughter gonna join them? She'd fit right in
>>
File: Helmetless_Protoman.png (143KB, 335x565px) Image search: [Google]
Helmetless_Protoman.png
143KB, 335x565px
Just give me Blues and Nightcrawler and make them viable, and I will buy it. Spiral too.
>>
File: 1456340603291.png (277KB, 616x422px) Image search: [Google]
1456340603291.png
277KB, 616x422px
>>87398538
>>87398789
>>87399151
>>87399257
>>
File: zero-h4.jpg (136KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zero-h4.jpg
136KB, 768x1024px
>>87399509
Low tier garbage. People who main her will get bodied.
>>
>>87399257
>Wolverine
>DLC
how to piss off the entire fanbase and scare away tourney scene in one idea
>>
>>>/v/356558042

Plus:

>Captain Commando

>Emma Frost
>>
>>87399070
>His intros and outros are Looney Tunes inspured.

>One of the moves is a rake gag.
>>
File: evenscrubs_marvel2.png (130KB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
evenscrubs_marvel2.png
130KB, 680x551px
>>
>>87399917
>outro is the 'paint a tunnel on a wall and run through it' gag
>has a 'whats opera doc?' move where each time you repeat the input he pulls out a bigger cartoon gun/cannon
>>
>>87396231
this
>>
>>87398411
Come on, anon. Have mercy for Drake Bell.
It's gonna take some time to pay the fine.
>>
>>87397764
My point is more that people would demand characters like Viewtiful Joe and Phoenix Wright and shit and then they get added and nobody fucking uses them.
>>
>>87400064
Okay, but what if it was a countertaunt thing where each fighter has their own set of procedurally bigger weapons, and it's down to your input timing whether you or your opponent get blasted?
>>
>>87399196
>we will never get a Capcom-made DC fighting game with the same mechanics as MvC.
I like Injustice and all, but MAHVEL is infinitely more fun, hype, and exciting to watch.

>>87399205
I never played TvC. Kinda kicking myself over it now; want to find a copy someday.

Also, Nintendo vs. Capcom WHEN?
>>
>>87397647
How many Ghost n' Goblins had been released around MvC3? This make sure no sense.
>>
>>87401560
>Smash 4

Just you wait until the Switch version when Sir Arthur gets in.
>>
>>87401692
Is GnG worth getting into? Never played any of the games, but they seem pretty fun.

>>87401999
>Just you wait until the Switch version when Sir Arthur gets in.

>not Dante
>not even another SF rep
>not even Viewtiful Joe
>>
>>87395629
I just wanna know, is it true?

Can we trust that guy?
Why should I get my hopes up?
>>
File: MMBN4MegaMan.jpg (180KB, 832x1342px) Image search: [Google]
MMBN4MegaMan.jpg
180KB, 832x1342px
Let's simplify things.
Post your dream Marvel character and your dream Capcom character
>Marvel
Punisher

>Capcom
Megaman.EXE
>>
>>87402549
>Marvel
Morth

>Capcom
Quake Woman
>>
File: m7errwWUCU1rylrcxo1.jpg (63KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
m7errwWUCU1rylrcxo1.jpg
63KB, 600x500px
>>87402549
>Marvel
Loki
>Capcom
Protoman/Blues
>>
>>87402549
>Marvel
The good Venom, Flash.

>Capcom
Never cared for Capcom in these games, don't care.
>>
>>87395720
It'll probably be on steam anyway.
>>
File: 1299107724140.jpg (376KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
1299107724140.jpg
376KB, 590x874px
>All these Megaman suggestions

You know the only Megaman character that they'll put in is Tron Bonne, for the double Whammy of pissing off all fans of non-Legends Megamans AND all Legends fans who know they're never gonna see Legends 3.
>>
>>87403155
Will you Legends cunts ever shut up, Christ. No one cares.
>>
>>87402549
Magik and Ingrid
>>
>>87402549
>Marvel
Mania
>Capcom
Ryu from Breath of Fire
>>
File: 1477035389903.png (940KB, 1240x918px) Image search: [Google]
1477035389903.png
940KB, 1240x918px
>>87398880
Ashley Graham
>>
As long as my boys Phoenix Wright, Haggar, and Frank West are in it I'll be down.
>>
>>87396803
Nobody cares about fighting games outside of a niche following.
>>
File: 1377729441321.png (340KB, 329x589px) Image search: [Google]
1377729441321.png
340KB, 329x589px
>>87402549
>Marvel

Kaine, and as a different character than Spider-Man with his wrist blade and his army of spiders.

>Capcom
Megaman ZX Aile or Grey.
>>
>>87398176
>Jill
>Worst RE character
Stop having opinions.
>>
>>87403847
God, they fucked over Jill so hard in that game.

Nemesis was pretty cool so that made up for it. So was Wesker, too, if OP as fuck.

Not gonna lie, I'd like to see Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin as fighters in the next one, being an Ice Climbers-type deal.
>>
>>87403847
>RE5 Jill
>not the worse RE character in any MVC game

The hell are you smoking?
>>
>>87403982
Jill is much better than chris in gameplay and character.
>>
File: 1474570245588.jpg (130KB, 674x593px) Image search: [Google]
1474570245588.jpg
130KB, 674x593px
pls give us Kamala
>>
>>87397988
I imagine he would play like Omega Red
>>
>>87398351
wasn't Thanos considered?
>>
>>87396637
Whizzer?
>>
>>87396803
Sadly true since Talbain, Demitri, Phobos or Raptor would be a nice change.
>>
>>87396637
>Sentry
>works like Jean and goes full Void when KO'd with five bars
>>
>>87396803
Real Fightaneers love Darkstalkers
>>
>>87402037
They're obscenely hard but fun and well designed.
>>
>>87398645
I'm not the only one who liked P.N.3.
>>
>>87404669
You know, Void would be a great final boss.
>>
>>87403497
>>
>>87399290
>>87399703
The point of my post was to show how uninspired and predictable the roster would be, along with the inevitable DLC shilling to the point the DLC characters are just ports of MvC3 characters.
>>
>>87401560
If I had any idea how to balance a fighting game or develop a FG engine, I'd develop the sprite-based 2D DC fighter that never was.

Well, like MvC2 I probably wouldn't bother making it too balanced anyway, but still. Maybe someday I can do a collaboration.
>>
>>87405206
needs letterboxing
>>
>>87396192
>Falcon Cap
>Iron Heart
>Fem Thor
>Gwenpool
>Miles

>X-23

Fix'd that for you bigot.
>>
Squirrel Girl super move. Screen goes black. Then it comes back and her opponent is defeated.
>>
>>87405377
>implying Falcon Cap wouldn't be hype as fuck
I actually really want him in now, fuck. Dude could have flight and 8-way dashes ffs.

Gwenpool would be cool too but I'm not sure how different she'd be except for just being a female Deadpool with a slightly different moveset, kinda like X-23.
>>
Think of a moveset for Doorman
>>
>>87405512
pretty much the only way to do it. Or have a bunch of low poly squirrels swarm and cover the whole screen and same outcome
>>
File: cyclops.png (151KB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops.png
151KB, 334x450px
this mother fucker better be in it
>>
>>87405606
lots of teleports, one bar supers: 'opening' himself and a barrage of random crap comes flying forward. 'power of Oblivion' power up mode. three bar: counter attack where he grabs the foe, yanks them inside him, they take a bunch of hits then he throws them back out again
>>
>>87395701
Marvel was a cunt to work with.
>>
NO DOOM NO BUY
>>
File: dr_doom14[1].gif (150KB, 294x229px) Image search: [Google]
dr_doom14[1].gif
150KB, 294x229px
>>87405800
My Latverian compatriot.

>Heil DOOM!
>>
File: raises paw.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
raises paw.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>87405800
okay but it's gonna be Iron Doom with the old Iron Man moveset
>>
>>87405881
would tolerate it with the same old voice actor.
>>
>>87405881
NO YOU FOOL!
You musn't wish upon THE PAW!!!
>>
File: (You)da.jpg (917KB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
(You)da.jpg
917KB, 1560x1200px
>>87397206
SPICY HOT (you) COMIN' RIGHT UP
>>
>>87405636
Please, don't keep doing this to yourself. We love you and we want you to be happy.

Just... Let it go. Let Rightclops go.
>>
File: Hmmm.png (4KB, 177x264px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
4KB, 177x264px
What are they going to do to fix Carol and make her at least somewhat likable in time for her movie debut?
>>
>>87407503
send her back into deep space where she can murder aliens with no moral repercussions again
>>
>>87395720
>>
>>87396383
>>head of Marvel games tweets about X-Men

This didn't happen. Stop making stuff up.
>>
File: xmen_psylocke_onepiece.jpg (508KB, 1024x1545px) Image search: [Google]
xmen_psylocke_onepiece.jpg
508KB, 1024x1545px
>>87407456

WE DESERVE HIM
>>
File: 1428441176453.gif (586KB, 180x119px) Image search: [Google]
1428441176453.gif
586KB, 180x119px
>>87407745
Wanna say that again?
>https://twitter.com/BillRosemann/status/789567016487165952?s=09

I mean, it might not mean too much, but if it's real and Marvel is lifting the ban, then MvC4 is indeed happening, mugga.
>>
>>87407855
I stand corrected and hyped as fuck. Thank you, anon!
>>
>>87405636
is it Gene Splice or JEAN Splice
>>
>>87405377
>Falcon Cap
he definitely would be an improvement from regular cap, with all that flying and whatever. all the flying characters are OP in the MvC system for easy infinites
>>
File: 1452900590652.jpg (33KB, 576x458px) Image search: [Google]
1452900590652.jpg
33KB, 576x458px
>>87407957
No problem, anon.
Turns out, the dream is NOT dead after all.
>>
>Marvel will mandate that Carol is overpowered
>>
File: 1452645321863.jpg (991KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
1452645321863.jpg
991KB, 1280x984px
>>87408159
good
also maybe this time they'll implement unique team ultimates
>>
>>87395629
By not fixing Phoenix Wright

>most deadly mode in the game with deadliest finisher
>next to imposible to get
Fuckers have to do something and fucking fix him. If they fix him, I'll give them my money.
>>
>>87408358
he's gonna be replaced by apollo as a fuck you to everyone who didn't buy his games
>>
>>87395667
Except if it's Wanda.

> Sadly no middle-aged men at Capcom to push for her.

;_;

> You will never be able to make a Deadpool, Death's Head, Taskmaster team.

;_;
>>
>>87408358
They probably won't have him in it at all.
>>
>>87407775
No, anon. Not in this timeline. We're in the Carol Corps and #Woke timeline now. That's what a cursed and sinful earth deserves.
>>
File: 1468008350674.png (238KB, 315x452px) Image search: [Google]
1468008350674.png
238KB, 315x452px
>>87408556
I'd be okay if Carol and Rightclops hooked up, since Marvel doesn't have the balls to make Carol/Jess anything more than shipteasing
>>
File: 20160512_005526_thumb.png (134KB, 404x229px) Image search: [Google]
20160512_005526_thumb.png
134KB, 404x229px
>>87408433
>t. putrid red pepper
>>
The perfect character for MVC in terms of move-set, personality, humour, and coolness.
>>
>>87395629
if its made by Capcom then it'll be the best representation of marvel characters since the last game. for a while in the 90s Capcom was doing marvel better than marvel.
>>
>>87408609

Id ship that. I think it could be really perfect actually
>>
>>87399285
>marvel's diversity crew literally equate cyckes to Hitler
Fuck Marvel and fuck ANYONE who gives them any money. Ticket sales, video games, comics, I don't care. Ice their shit down.
>>
>>87399285

It's pretty sad that Fox did a better job with Cyclops this year than Marvel has.
>>
Fuck MvC.

Give me ASW Mahvel
>>
File: 7.png (587KB, 323x622px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
587KB, 323x622px
Best Captain Marvel hopefully? (literally never and it hurts my soul)

Most I can hope for is an Alt for Carol.
>>
>>87409021
None of the MCU money goes towards them anymore
>>
>>87409821

uh....what? It totally does, even now more than ever. The loan is paid off, paramount is out of the distribution, they get a cut of all movie related products. Why the hell wouldn't they get money from the movies they make?!
>>
We all know who's going to be in it

Deadpool
Spiderman
Ironman
Cap
Hulk
Thor
Black Widow
Hawkeye in his ultimate blonde form
Falcon
Bucky
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch
Zombie Quicksilver
MAYBE Fury
Antman with GIANTMAN powers.
Rocket Raccoon+Groot combo team
Star Lord
Gamorra
Batista

We'll also have
Brock Venom
Thanos
Loki
Abomination
Ultron
MAYBE Ronan
Nebula

For the X-men

Wolverine
X-23 because she's a chick wolverine
Juggernaut
Mohawk Storm
...and
That's it.
The rest of them all suck right now.

From the comics we might get
Ms.Marvel
Miles
Nova
Teen Cyclops
Genis Veil
Hopefully The Maker.
>>
>>87410001
I forgot
Squirrel Girl
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
She-hulk
Sif
Black Bolt
Dr.Strange
Dormammu
>>
File: 1453324534856.png (144KB, 323x449px) Image search: [Google]
1453324534856.png
144KB, 323x449px
>>87410001
>>87410031
>>
>>87399285
Why does chulk look 70?
>>
File: no-fuck-you.jpg (165KB, 683x478px) Image search: [Google]
no-fuck-you.jpg
165KB, 683x478px
They will fuck it up by including this guy.
>>
>>87410031
>Jessica Jones
Jesus Christ, anon. Don't just list every Marvel name you can think of.
>>
File: marvel-vs-capcom-3-panels-01.jpg (618KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-vs-capcom-3-panels-01.jpg
618KB, 1920x1080px
>>87395629
Bored so here's my wishlist. I tried to be reasonable & say they'd go slightly over UMvC3's amount of characters.

Captain America | Ryu
Iron Man | Chun-Li
Thor | Ibuki
Hulk | Rashid
Black Panther | Mega Man X
Captain Marvel | Zero
Spider-Man | Tron Bonne
Daredevil | Jill Valentine
Ms Marvel | Wesker
Deadpool | Morrigan
Wolverine | Arthur
Storm | Haggar
Dr Strange | Frank West
Star-Lord | Phoenix Wright
Rocket Raccoon | Dante
Dr Doom | Amateratsu
Thanos | Gene

DLC:
Magneto | Strider Hiryu
Hawkeye | Captain Commando
Black Widow | Jon Talbain
Loki | Vergil
Ultron | Ruby Heart
Ant-Man | Spencer
Luke Cage | Viewtiful Joe

Pre-Order DLC (aka BS shotos they'd work on while the main game is being finished):
Spider-Man (Miles Morales) | Ken
Punisher | Proto-Man

Honorable Mentions:
Cyclops, Taskmaster, Green Goblin, Venom, Doctor Octopus, Magik, Gambit, Dormammu, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Iron Fist, MODOK, Groot, Silver Surfer, M. Bison, Sigma, Batsu, Lady, Leon Kennedy, Chuck Greene
>>
>>87395629
>How will they fuck it up?

I CAN'T CONTROL IT
>>
NO BISON?
NO BUY, SON!
>>
File: Ant-Man Solid Reference.jpg (59KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man Solid Reference.jpg
59KB, 539x960px
>>87395720
Ant-Man would be super fun; his combos would be great to watch as he constantly changes size. He could have different ant attacks too; flying ants that pick up the other player, ants that knock out the other player, shit like that.

They'd make their own theme, but my dream would be for his based move theme to be in the game.
>>
Expect no Morrigan or Felicia
Marvel/Disney won't allow such misogyny
>>
>>87411158
Jessica Jones was in a fairly popular Netflix series and has over the top powers.
Why not Daredevil you ask?
Because his powerset is shit and all kingpins that are MCD have been either overwhelming or faggots.
>>
>>87395629
They'll mess it up by being further lazy and stating current consoles are unable to handle transformations, knocking out a chunk of possible roster

Also expecting the Marvel side to mostly be the movie characters, with DLC alt costumes from the films, now with Disney tax to make them even costlier for fans

Too much emphasis on tourney fighting, not enough on casual players, causing the game to die too fast as new blood cannot step into the game

Probably leave near infinite combos in once more, to appease people that like big numbers, but hate math and losing

>>87399645
There's one character guaranteed not to return, since Inafune's fuckboi doesn't have his papa in a position of power any longer

We'll probably get Classic Rock once more, due to how much merch they've pushed out in the past few years, on top of Smash 4 bringing him to the public eye for a new generation

>>87403275
This. They even had the gall to make a 100k petition that never even reached 100k, further cementing that there isn't a viable market for the Legends series through the hubris of their vocal minority
>>
>>87398235
Well Rocket WAS in the last game, 3 years before the movie came out too.
>>
>>87395961
>>87396672
Ultimate MvC3 is fairly balanced, it's no MvC2.
>>
>>87395845
Crossovers usually have more than other games because they don't have to create original characters. UMvC3 has 50 & Smash Wii U had 51 (?) both after DLC.
>>
File: sTA6fdgl.jpg (59KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
sTA6fdgl.jpg
59KB, 640x576px
>>87411108
Donte is shit, but I wouldn't mind a palette swap like DMC4:SE. Look at how slick Dante looks with those colors.
>>
File: tumblr_muos1hutfE1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg (461KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muos1hutfE1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg
461KB, 1280x828px
>>87411303
Better, Morrigan and Felicia redesigned by Kris Anka
>>
>>87396231
He was a pretty popular request for MvC3 & it's not like Capcom has a shit ton of new characters to add ever since that game came out.
>>
>>87395629
>So how will they fuck it up?

6 characters from Mega Man. None of them are Mega Man.
>>
>>87395786
Even if "le ebin ecksman boycott" was still going on, Deadpool would still be in; Marvel has never cared about him being at Fox because he brings in a shit ton of money just by himself.
>>
>>87411582
So copy paste everything except for clothes and hair. Got it.
>>
File: Disgusted Ultron.jpg (49KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Ultron.jpg
49KB, 480x720px
>>87397795
>Doesn't have fucking Haggar, Zero, Mega Man, Vergil or Phoenix Wright
>Has fucks like Charlie, Roll & those max Japanese name characters
>>
>>87398006
Punisher's been a popular pick for the series for a while, that's probably reason enough. A new show is icing on the cake.
>>
File: MvC3 character select.jpg (255KB, 960x818px) Image search: [Google]
MvC3 character select.jpg
255KB, 960x818px
>>87398085
UMvC3 had a pretty diverse roster dude.

>6 Avengers (3 Avengers villains)
>4 X-Men (2 X-Men villains)
>3 Street Heroes
>2 Cosmic Heroes (1 cosmic villain)
>2 Mystic Heroes (2 Mystic villains)
>>
>>87398351
Blade & Black Panther were considered too. Apparently BP was cut because he'd be too similar to Taskmaster....somehow?
>>
>>87398965
Fuck you, Dan would be legit. Add Howard the Duck as his rival.
>>
If this is true I hope this game is entirely different from MVC2 and 3. I want them to do something a little more unique with the team system.
>>
>>87395667
Pretty much.
>>
>>87407503
They're not going to. When the movie comes out they're just going to copy whatever it does.
>>
>Liking Marvel vs Capcom

you guys mean it ironically, right? There are better fighting games.
>>
File: get a load of this guy cam.jpg (43KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy cam.jpg
43KB, 640x496px
>>87399205
>TvC is better than Capcom vs SNK 2
>A game that released without animated endings in the US, none of the actual remembered Tatsunoko characters in the west due to some bullshit about copyrights and Speed Racer not fitting in (Like, the only noteworthy ones were Gatchaman, TB and Casshern) and very clunky speed in comparison to UMVC3
>Against a game with a system that allows the game to sort of have a "choose your own playstyle", more forgotten Capcom reps and SNK reps than both of the actual companies can remember (Maki and Rock are my faves), the fucking OST
>mfw
>>
>>87402549
>Marvel
Nico Minoru
Punisher
Katie from Power Pack
Psylocke
Doc Ock

>Capcom
Gene from God Hand
Asura
Edward Falcon
Nero
Bren from EX-Troopers
>>
>>87402676
Each round Loki is in a different body with it's own unique specials.
>>
>>87395629

Even if it is true I'm personally not looking forward to it. 3 had way too much emphasis on cheap combos and online everyone played as Wesker, Dante and Virgil because of this.

I consider it to be the cheapest online fighting game in recent history. If they seriously tone down how easy it is to connect combos and make it harder to connect then I'd consider looking into it.
>>
>>87410001
>>87410031
You won't get even half of these
>>
>>87415413
>Nico
>Not Molly
>>
>>87408262
>>87408159
>Mfw Ultimates team with Carol, Monica and Adam
>>
>>87399285
>Viv is ruined
Fuck you Waid
>>
>>87411227
>Ibuki and Rashid
For what purpose?
>Ms. Marvel is Wesker counterpart
I don't see the connection
>Silver Surfer, Lady and Chuck Greene
I want to believe.
>>
>>87415324
And you call other anon biased.
>>
Come on Capcom. You know you wanna.

Just use her model from Tatsunoko if you gotta.
>>
>>87420851
>misogynistic character
>ever appearing on anything Marvel-branded
>>
>>87395629
It's going to be 3D and it's going to look and play shit.
>>
>>87396432

Iron Fist, unlike Daredevil and Luke Cage, has a unique fighting style
>>
>>87395629
I can't wait for Breath of Fire characters to get the shaft again.
>>
File: CwJvX8rUsAAS-W9.jpg (97KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
CwJvX8rUsAAS-W9.jpg
97KB, 704x960px
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!
>>
File: EB325B539.jpg (88KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
EB325B539.jpg
88KB, 1360x924px
>>87395667
>>
>>87423413
Wow, didn't know he even knows who Cho is, let alone that he made a friendly reference to him
On a drawing parodying the whole dumb controversy, no less
BASED MANARA
>>
>>87423554
Yeah they met when Frank was in a convention in Italy this week
There was a shitstorm about this the last couple of days on twitter as well as here.
>>
>>87424153
>shitstorm
Of what kind?
I doubt anyone can spin two artists meeting as some outrageous sexist scandal or whatever
>>
>>87424553
the perpetually offended and their friends sure can

their meeting was planned with the only purpose of humillating and harrassing women worldwide.

They are like COBRA, but with pencils
>>
>>87424604
>their meeting was planned with the only purpose of humillating and harrassing women worldwide.

>They are like COBRA, but with pencils

I kinda like that concept desu
Would make for a campy tongue-in-cheek miniseries
>>
File: World's Best Dad.png (1MB, 765x802px) Image search: [Google]
World's Best Dad.png
1MB, 765x802px
>>87395720
>>
>>87415241
those are boring and focus more on mastering a tiny move pool on one or two characters than just having fun with your friends and characters you enjoy for who they are as a character
>>
>>87424604
>after googling a couple articles
Holy shit, you were right.

When, of when will that bullshit end?
>>
>>87425108
known so far are

Piccolo's Clothes
Majin Buu's Clothes
Supreme Kai's Clothes
Dabura's Clothes
Uub's Clothes (2 star)
Spike the Devil Man Suit
Mr. Popo's Clothes
Fortuneteller Baba's Clothes
Emperor Pilaf's Clothes
Jaco Suit
Chiaotzu's Clothes (With Collar)
Uub's Clothes (5 star)
Super Baby 2's Clothes
Vegeta Normal Clothes
Gi (Demon)
Ninja Suit (Demon)
Battle Suit (Demon)
Qipao (Demon)
Baseball Uniform (Demon)
Training Suit (Demon)
Hero Suit (Demon)
Elite Suit (Demon)
>>
>>87425601
woops, wrong tab
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.