[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Penguin and Riddler hint at kissing EWWWW GROSSS >Barbra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>Penguin and Riddler hint at kissing
EWWWW GROSSS
>Barbra and Tigress kiss
DUDE XD
>>
>>87391895
Lesbianism is never really taken seriously.
>>
>>87391930
T. Juvenile
>>
Penguin's gonna kill not-Kringle
>>
>>87391895
That almost kiss was barely anything. That said I hope they go gay.
>>
>>87393010
Nigma's straight.
Which is a good thing for Pinguin, he just doesn't know it yet.

Unlike Nigma, Penguin is unable to commit crimes of passion against people he truly loves.
>>
>Penguin and Riddler hint at kissing
I dropped this show last season, is that actually true?
Did they really fucking go full tumblr?
>>
>>87393286
Penguin is gay and wants to be with Riddle-man, and as far as we know Eddie is 100% straight and wants to be with Ms. Kringle's smarter doppelganger.
>>
File: 10.jpg (341KB, 4240x2384px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
341KB, 4240x2384px
>>87391895
who kissed who ?!
>>
File: 17.jpg (329KB, 4240x2384px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
329KB, 4240x2384px
>>87393519
>>
File: 19.jpg (444KB, 4240x2384px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
444KB, 4240x2384px
>>87393519
>>
>>87393286
No man, it was crazy. Nigma kept being super nice to penguin, said all this shit about how much he cares for and respects him. Penguin leaned in looked like he was about to kiss him, then hugged him like a bro saying "no homo" but secretly was very homo.

IMO, it wasn't tumblr. The relationship isn't a positive one. Its one sided and insane. They are clearly setting up for a big fall out.
>>
I've not watched for a bit, is Penguin actually gay? Was this a thing in an episode or something, or is this a headcanon thing?
>>
>>87391895
all LGBT behaviour is degenerate and should be purged.
>>
>>87394015
He explicitly wants the Ed and has shown no interest in pursuing a physical relationship with any woman.
>>
>>87394117
How explicitly? Like, has he said "I want to bang you"?
>>
>>87394220
He asked Ed over for dinner, and while he was sitting alone by himself waiting for him, he gave a big speech about how he loves him. Ed ended up standing him up because he got a new gf.
>>
>>87394117
Honestly there`s no proof of Oswald being full gay.

For all we know he is just super infatuated with anyone that honestly cares about him (and so far that is just his mom an Nygma)
>>
>>87394321
This is true, the interview they have on Hulu, the actor said that Oswald is looking for love after losing his mother and Nigma led him on. His love is a sad lonely love.
>>
I wish that Oswald and Nygma did go ahead and kiss, just to shut up all the people, who are all "I-i-it's not GAY kind of love, you guys!"
>>
>>87391895
>>87391895
>Barbara and Tigress kiss
post it
>>
easily one of the worst shows on television
>>
>>87396982
Thats not Arrow.
>>
>>87391895
>straight men acting like entitled hypocritical scumbags

Shocking.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.