[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get anus ravaged and call him a hack because it's so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>get anus ravaged and call him a hack because it's so unfair that a Disney cartoon of all things couldn't show underage characters having explicit sex
>>
>>87388272
wut?
>>
>>87388272
precisely the point
>>
>>87388272
fuck off alex
>>
He's a hack because Mabel was never once allowed to learn that being selfish is a bad thing unless it's Dipper doing it.
Also cutting it down to two seasons fucked up the entire thing.
>>
>>87388272
I'm pretty anus-ravaged that he doesn't hack off that fucking goatee.
>>
>>87388388
Dipper messing around was a wrong thing since he openly lied to all the girls . Mabel having crushes was not
>>
Or that he didn't make your favorite ship canon.
>>
>>87388414
>since he openly lied to all the girls
Fucking how? It's not like he ever claimed he was going to date any of them.
>>
>>87388272
>construct strawman because someone is being mean to my beloved hack manlet on the internet
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 384x288px
>>87388272
>Bases Pine twins off of himself and his sister
>Pincest took over the community.
>Twincest will outlast the show
>Alex confirmed has seen the r34
>Alex forever ruined his relation with his sister
>>
File: TopTierShip.png (174KB, 425x232px) Image search: [Google]
TopTierShip.png
174KB, 425x232px
>>87388684
Or improved it
>>
>>87389046
Did Wendy shove gummi worms up her nose?
Why is Dipper taking advantage of her impairedness to feel her up?
>>
>>87389083
It's from the credits of the last episode, doing the picture sequence, it's the picture from 4. of July.
It's fucking canon
>>
>>87388440
Dipper baited up a whole bunch of hooks and then walked away not caring if he was gonna come back if something bit.

Mabel just kept changing fishing spots.
>>
>>87389213
Mabel was a Stacey in the making. Always defining herself off what ever Chadlet she was chasing
>>
>>87388272
I'd say this was medium bait.
>>
>>87389242
Which wasn't so much of an issue as stealing all the fish in the pond with no intention of reeling any of them in. They weren't gonna get free from his hook without damaging themselves and Dipper didn't give two shits
>>
>>87389341
>They weren't gonna get free from his hook without damaging themselves
Please explain how this even begins to make any amount of sense.
They could easily just go back to their normal lives and forget about him incredibly easily, it's not like that's impossible.

But I guess people like you just want to make it illegal for men to talk to women period, don't you?
>>
>>87389386
Nice stretch there son. If fishing metaphors can't help you then I don't know what can.

He leaves them hanging. All of them. Mabel doesn't scoop up all the boys in the town, she just wishes she did. One is more damaging to a functioning society.

I'm sure you would go back to your everyday life after some hottie offers you loving long relationship but doesn't answer your first call
>>
>>87389046
Do you think Alex has done this to his sister?
>>
>>87389254
We are on /co/mblr, it's not bait for them to defend St Disney corporation, it's a duty for the salvation of their soul.
>>
the only people whose sole complaint about the show is that are most likely memeing op
>>
>>87389498
All he did was fucking talk to them, tumblr.
>>
>>87389498
Fuck kinda weird outlier kids have long lasting relationships. They'd just awkwardly make-out and then lose interest after a few weeks.
>>
>>87389545
>St Disney

I'm stealing this
>>
>>87389605
All of them, at once.

>>87389609
No proof to that
>>
>>87389625

Flirting isnt a crime hamzilla. Just because a guy talks to you doesn't mean he has to fuck you. Just because he gets your number doesn't mean he's yours forever. Most women know this. If they're getting damaged because he's not marrying them they're already pretty fucked up.
>>
>>87389648
>Flirting isnt a crime hamzilla. Just because a guy talks to you doesn't mean he has to fuck you. Just because he gets your number doesn't mean he's yours forever.
tumblr and /r9k/ are starting to sound really similar
>>
>>87389625
Was there some scene I'm forgetting where Dipper explicitly promised to do anything other than continue talking to these girls? Most likely in the form of a long distance relationship? Tweens pressuring you for a lifetime commitment is something I missed out on, so I'm not about to take that argument at face value. Back in my day you got your kiss, a rough tugjob and some fingering to repay the kindness if luck prevailed, then moved on.
>>
>>87389654

People that can't get laid usually have problems with social interaction. They tend to feel very entitled to other people's feelings and emotions and get angry at them when they don't act in the way they expect. They often confuse friendliness with attraction and attraction with love. They just tend to rationalize it differently depending on who the rejection is coming from.
>>
>>87389648
Exactly. Girls should be able to date numerous guys at once since they aren't in a serious relationship with any and not be called a whore
>>
File: holokrispies.png (467KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
holokrispies.png
467KB, 600x859px
>>87388272
shut the fuck up. we hate Alex because he's a racist sociopath.
>>
Alex is a hack because he decided to throw his opus into a fucking woodchipper and walk away because working for Disney was too haaaaaaard!

He ruined what could have been one of the best works of serialized animation ever made because he couldn't work on a schedule or manage a few creative restrictions.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.